1. #36
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,846
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post


    Ya, if you're weaning down, you're most definitely irritable

    This has nothing to do with the game, nor the $20, you know you have to quit smoking and it won't be fun nor easy.

    I have the pleasure of meeting ex-smokers every day of my life, and for some time I always asked the same question "do you feel different now, do you feel better? and are you glad you quit smoking?"

    The answer was ALWAYS the same "hell ya I feel ALOT better, and hell ya I'm glad I quit"

    You're going through tough times but there is a huge payoff at the end
    Ya, all my friends that basically got me smoking all quit a few years back. They have way more energy and feel better

  2. #37
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,248
    Betpoints: 3189

    Ya quit smoking unde. I did it and I feel great. I can breathe.

  3. #38
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Kraken, I am on edge. Never took loosing $20 so hard. I think it could be I am trying to slowly quit smoking.
    Own three smoke shops...don't be doing shit like that unde.

  4. #39
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,846
    Betpoints: 84

    Good old Mets 2 errors and then ump two bullshit calls on punchouts, unreal. And they replace Kruky with a woman to announce Sunday Night Baseball wtf

  5. #40
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Ya quit smoking unde. I did it and I feel great. I can breathe.
    We don't like quitters ...lb

  6. #41
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,846
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Ya quit smoking unde. I did it and I feel great. I can breathe.
    Trying laker, I went from a pack a day to now every 3 days. Toughest part is when I drink then I want to smoke like a chimney or when I have a big bet that is a nail biter

  7. #42
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post


    Ya, if you're weaning down, you're most definitely irritable

    This has nothing to do with the game, nor the $20, you know you have to quit smoking and it won't be fun nor easy.

    I have the pleasure of meeting ex-smokers every day of my life, and for some time I always asked the same question "do you feel different now, do you feel better? and are you glad you quit smoking?"

    The answer was ALWAYS the same "hell ya I feel ALOT better, and hell ya I'm glad I quit"

    You're going through tough times but there is a huge payoff at the end
    He is not going through tough times...he has been killing it in NCAAB....he dabbled in NBA and realized how it works.

  8. #43
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Trying laker, I went from a pack a day to now every 3 days. Toughest part is when I drink then I want to smoke like a chimney or when I have a big bet that is a nail biter
    Same here...always smoked, to this day, half a pack a day...when I drink...upwards of 2 packs. So every other day.

  9. #44
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,846
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    We don't like quitters ...lb
    J, I want to be able to not be winded after walking up a hill. I only weigh 170 lbs and sometimes I feel like I am 250 lbs the way I feel.

  10. #45
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    What brand you smoke unde...you try vapes yet?

  11. #46
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,846
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    What brand you smoke unde...you try vapes yet?
    Vapes are terrible for you man. I have 3 Co workers that went to those. I am a Camel light guy

  12. #47
    Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-11
    Posts: 3,611
    Betpoints: 1232

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    If I watched the game? I watched the game dik nut, why the fuk you think I was so pissed? Do me a favor, think just for a second before you post some gay shit like this. Did they still have a chance with 5 seconds when they fouled still down multiple baskets? Fuk you pal
    I saw them down 6 with a couple seconds, they were down even more before that I honestly thought they would come back with 2 threes.. Seen it before, you have to play the foul game of course to stop the clock.

  13. #48
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    J, I want to be able to not be winded after walking up a hill. I only weigh 170 lbs and sometimes I feel like I am 250 lbs the way I feel.
    I know. I hope you can quit seriously... Just playing around. A lot of my customers have success with vapes. Vapes have solid evidence of a healthier alternative giving a couple of scholarly research. But the problem with vapes, it hasn't been around enough to truly study it.

  14. #49
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Vapes are terrible for you man. I have 3 Co workers that went to those. I am a Camel light guy
    Same here..

  15. #50
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,846
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    I saw them down 6 with a couple seconds, they were down even more before that I honestly thought they would come back with 2 threes.. Seen it before, you have to play the foul game of course to stop the clock.
    Ya, teams that comeback from that grit have timeouts so they don't have to go the length of the court. There isn't enough time to bring the ball up 2 times. They were out of timeouts way before that and we're so mixed up on offense they had role players shooting contested fade away 3s. No one that was watching that game said to themselves, OKC has this. No one

  16. #51
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,846
    Betpoints: 84

    Jmon, I am going to burn

  17. #52
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Jmon, I am going to burn
    ya me too.

First 12
Top