Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    They gave me 75,000 birthday points. I cashed them in for $75. I then chatted with them to find out rollover. The manager took away my $75 because he said I have to made a deposit in three months. I asked for where it said this in the rules. He gave me a link that said nothing of the sort. I called him out and told him it's not in the rules... He then said it was an unwritten rule. I told him he lied because he gave me a link of the rule and then said it was an unwritten rule... I then told him to close my account.
    Similar experience but I was given $50 for March Madness. When I entered the code in nothing happened. When I messaged them they said that I had already used a free bet code in the past and couldn't redeem this one. Makes zero sense.

They also don't allow bitcoin withdrawals if you didn't make your very first deposit with bitcoin. I've made bitcoin deposits before but because I didn't make my first deposit with Bitcoin they wouldn't let me cash out that way. Real lame.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

crusherr you can withdraw bitcoin method after you just make one withdrawal the old way, since you did not deposit bitcoins, they do this just on first wd.

livingdream that is weird because birthday money has no rollover

i still like this book in the repertoire because Curacao formerly Netherlands Antilles (vip was licensed there) is a safer environment than where lots of other books operate out of.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

They did the same thing to me with bday points. Only let me withdrawal $100. Mickey mouse

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

After VIP left the US market and everybody there went to gtbets I got limited to peanuts quick. VIP use to be great

First 12