unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by drbellhead View Post
    I look at it this way....I am a UNC fan so I will be taking them no matter what is said in any form or what the line is, unless it get up over 12 to 15 pts then i may rethink betting the game....there are going to be haters and their are going to be supporters, so at this time of year any team can win or lose on any given night, and it is down to a 2 game season, so every bet has the same chances to win, so take the team you like and send it in and if you win great if not so be it..........but at this time at this time of the season I do not think the UNC supporters or the cuse supporters will be changing their minds cause of what is written in a thread.....I may be wrong....anyway good luck to everyone. especially the UNC fans...............
    I agree, I did not post to change minds. I post to draw debate and in game talk. But this is looking alot like 2009 when unc had double digit wins every game of the tourney. They have been nothing but an ATM and so I will ride them again until the train stops. GL

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    That's why I post
    perfect!

iloseagain

ive won some good money on UNC as well, but i think 9 is too many in this game.. plus if cuse wins the touney i win my bracket lol

unde0087
    Did we win?

One more fukin day

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I don't see a team beating another team three times in a season especially for more than they have in previous two meetings but good luck

I took cues +10.5 bought the hook

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post

I took cues +10.5 bought the hook
    I am sorry to hear this Harry, good luck with the points, not sure why people so confident that Cuse can play with Carolina are buying points on a 9 or 10 point line

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I agree, I did not post to change minds. I post to draw debate and in game talk. But this is looking alot like 2009 when unc had double digit wins every game of the tourney. They have been nothing but an ATM and so I will ride them again until the train stops. GL
    so in one sentence you claim what happened 7 years ago isn't relevant today then in another you say this

dude im a homer too but you can't have it both ways......im hoping for two exciting games......

GO NOVA

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    so in one sentence you claim what happened 7 years ago isn't relevant today then in another you say this

dude im a homer too but you can't have it both ways......im hoping for two exciting games......

GO NOVA
    Philly, I am not using what happened in 2009 as a reason why they will win tomorrow. I am well aware that has nothing to do with this weekends games, i was merely pointing out the fact that up to this point in the tournament it has been a similar result, has it not? Double digit win after double digit win.

GL

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This is Roy Williams last shot to win a championship. He will have the lads ready to feast on the Mickey Mouse Syracuse defense.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This is Roy Williams last shot to win a championship. He will have the lads ready to feast on the Mickey Mouse Syracuse defense.
    pavy, nice take

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Philly, I am not using what happened in 2009 as a reason why they will win tomorrow. I am well aware that has nothing to do with this weekends games, i was merely pointing out the fact that up to this point in the tournament it has been a similar result, has it not? Double digit win after double digit win.

GL
    undy......not disputing they are firing on all cylinders now but they had arguably the easiest route to the final four......I don't take much stock in double digit wins vs. FGCU....Providence......the Indiana & N. Dame games were a bit more competitive so the final scores a bit deceiving. One could argue the villanova double digit wins (other than Kansas but take away a 3 minute stretch and thats double digits too) are way more impressive based upon who they played. Good luck though

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Fella's, I just got back from NRG and just like a few years ago, this floor sucks. It is a horrible place to play basketball. I mentioned it 4 years ago and folks cleaned up on the unders. The books have adjusted this weekend but I still think these games go under. The depth perception here is awful. You can't tell if your shooting from 20 feet or 10 feet. Plus the fans are set way back so you feel like you're in a cave. I think this could really setup well with Syracuse and their zone. If they keep UNC out of the paint this game will be seriously in doubt. The fukking NCAA cares more about cashing in money in these huge ass venues than giving players a better experience.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

#10 seed going to get worked. They can't make enough baskets to stay with Carolina. Shit ND shot 55% and still lost by 14. I don't care how good the zone worked against everyone else. UNC still can control the paint and against the zone UNC guards are knocking down open looks. There won't be a comeback this time.

UNC -9.5

Would have never guessed you'd be on UNC.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Fella's, I just got back from NRG and just like a few years ago, this floor sucks. It is a horrible place to play basketball. I mentioned it 4 years ago and folks cleaned up on the unders. The books have adjusted this weekend but I still think these games go under. The depth perception here is awful. You can't tell if your shooting from 20 feet or 10 feet. Plus the fans are set way back so you feel like you're in a cave. I think this could really setup well with Syracuse and their zone. If they keep UNC out of the paint this game will be seriously in doubt. The fukking NCAA cares more about cashing in money in these huge ass venues than giving players a better experience.
    how many 3 pointers did you attempt Mac?

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

North Carolina swept Syracuse in the regular season, but it''s difficult to beat a good team three times in a season.

I pulled this from a cuse pick but I know I've seen people bring up this point before and it seems to hold its weight. Bol undee

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

UNC has the best bigs in the final four by a long shot. If anything, playing in a venue with depth perception issues is a huge advantage for the team that pounds it down low.

unde0087
    Did we win?

If they keep unc out of the paint unc scores 50% of their points per game in the paint. That doesn't change no matter what defense or who they play. Unc may struggle from deep sometimes but no one stops them down low

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by BELM0NT View Post
    North Carolina swept Syracuse in the regular season, but it''s difficult to beat a good team three times in a season.

I pulled this from a cuse pick but I know I've seen people bring up this point before and it seems to hold its weight. Bol undee
    The teams aren't equal Belmont.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Would have never guessed you'd be on UNC.
    Jt, nice you could stop by pal. Being how unc has covered 7 of the last 8 since kicking it up a notch, the lone non cover being a 23 point line, it's not that hard to back them. They are the best team against a team everyone is doing their best to hype up. I hear that Richardson kid is just going to bury the Tarheels and that zone is going to be so great because they held Zags and Virginia down. You better grab the points

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    how many 3 pointers did you attempt Mac?
    I didn't go on the court this time but I got close. The floor looks solid this time where it sounded hollow when you bounced the ball 4 years ago. The court isn't raised high up like a stage like last time either so it feels a bit better than the last time but it still looks tough to find the rim. Which is why, I unloaded pretty large on the unders in both games. I saw several kids on Nova shaking their heads while they were shooting shots. I could see them looking at the rim like it was a problem. Unfortunately, I heard a lot of chatter from reporters so it's pretty much big news this go round. I'm sure the books have adjusted but I'm pounding it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusPaige View Post
    UNC has the best bigs in the final four by a long shot. If anything, playing in a venue with depth perception issues is a huge advantage for the team that pounds it down low.
    That may be true but the game can really get mucked up when you both teams can't shoot the ball. Heck, even free throw shooting might be affected. UNC may beat them down but I think these are going to be low scoring games. 10 points seems to be a big number if points are at a premium.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Mac... Syracuse is used to playing in a large cavernous dome, it's their home court. Every season, opposing teams shoot worse than their avg from the FT line at Syracuse. Like, 10-20% worse than their season avg.

IamsoBurnt
    IamsoBurnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

sir i think you are wrong..syracuse +9.5 is the play

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Someone on ESPN just said the same thing about 20 min ago...
    but I think they said fukk once or twice more...
    Nice write-up.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Way too many points. Just public perception. Both games were close to the end. The first did get away with 2 minutes left. Though, JB's first game back. I wish you well, anyone who can lay that many points in this one.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Cuse, won't be long now until we get to the bottom of it. The first game looks about like what the 2nd game is going to imo

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

#44 vs #23

Cuse0323

Cuse, won't be long now until we get to the bottom of it. The first game looks about like what the 2nd game is going to imo
    We shall see. Save the best for last. Good luck man.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man I miss the old school Big East

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Pretty shitty tourney.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Man I miss the old school Big East
    Get to see it in the Finals

jtoler

Surely the Tar Heels saw Nova's thrashing and are worried, their minds on how do we stop that machine. Carolina could have their minds elsewhere for portions of today's game, no? I mean its just Syracuse, surely UNC knows Cuse cant stack up to them and no matter what they will come through for the W. Let's hope thats the case and Cuse somehow rolls. Just have never liked Carolina and hate those baby blue sissy looking unis.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusPaige View Post

this^

after watching that nova/blowklahoma game, my mind is in a fukkin pretzel.. Im on cuse as of now, but that could change in the next 20 min... Mindfukked by that last game

****My pops loves Cuse with the pts.. He is a giant mush.. I think i may have to ride UNC. Brice Johnson has that amazingly quick, high jumping, jumpshot that is impossible to stop.. I may have to hammer his prop whatever it is.. Leggo

Brice Johnson o21 pts. 2x. Anyone with me?

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    We shall see. Save the best for last. Good luck man.
    You as well sir

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Surely the Tar Heels saw Nova's thrashing and are worried, their minds on how do we stop that machine. Carolina could have their minds elsewhere for portions of today's game, no? I mean its just Syracuse, surely UNC knows Cuse cant stack up to them and no matter what they will come through for the W. Let's hope thats the case and Cuse somehow rolls. Just have never liked Carolina and hate those baby blue sissy looking unis.
    Ya, I am sure they are terrified jt, try to say something smart the next time you post. You are 0-2 so far in this thread, you can do it.

jtoler

Calling a 40+ point win?

First 1234 Last