1. #1
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Coach hang in there, pal

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I am lonely
    <iframe src="//coub.com/embed/bkl1o?muted=false&autostart=false&origin alSize=false&startWithHD=false" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="560" width="314"></iframe>

    Give us a few winners for tomorrow when you have time
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB, manny24, DiggityDaggityDo, and ByeShea

  2. #2
    l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-08
    Posts: 3,917
    Betpoints: 2723

    coach had zero u and nova hes living high off the hog tonight boys

  3. #3
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 16,119
    Betpoints: 1945

    sasha,
    did you tail my Nova pick?...we've been on fire...glad I can help my fellow Russian make some extra money!...now hook me up with that ex-blonde girlfriend of yours!.......remember the one that had those tight yellow shorts with a cameltoe!...

  4. #4
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191



    Rocket you dark humoured motherfukker
    Points Awarded:

    KVB gave ACoochy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

  5. #5
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Hit the ncaa games

    Treating myself Sasha to Skype Pussy later
    Points Awarded:

    manny24 gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  6. #6
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    sasha,
    did you tail my Nova pick?...we've been on fire...glad I can help my fellow Russian make some extra money!...now hook me up with that ex-blonde girlfriend of yours!.......remember the one that had those tight yellow shorts with a cameltoe!...
    I did bud...but I only put 0.5u on it

    Russian broads are on me and once again thanks for the great picks!
    Points Awarded:

    Da Manster! gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

  7. #7
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post


    Rocket you dark humoured motherfukker
    Cooch you got anything interesting as far as bets go in the next 4-6h or so?

  8. #8
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Cooch you got anything interesting as far as bets go in the next 4-6h or so?
    RR quickly flipped through the card and i see Afghanistan is +450 (and rising) against the West Indies in the T20 cricket world cup.

    Seriously considering playing this small myself as a) the Afghani's are decent players against spin bowling and b) even though the Windies (along with the Kiwi's) are the form team of the tournament i can see them potentially having a off game here as they're already assured a place in the next round of the competition and are generally a head case kind of team who have a tendency of playing down to their competition.

    Match should be alot closer than what a +450 dog suggests it will be...

    Game starts in just under 6 hours bro...

  9. #9
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    RR quickly flipped through the card and i see Afghanistan is +450 (and rising) against the West Indies in the T20 cricket world cup.

    Seriously considering playing this small myself as a) the Afghani's are decent players against spin bowling and b) even though the Windies (along with the Kiwi's) are the form team of the tournament i can see them potentially having a off game here as they're already assured a place in the next round of the competition and are generally a head case kind of team who have a tendency of playing down to their competition.

    Match should be alot closer than what a +450 dog suggests it will be...

    Game starts in just under 6 hours bro...
    I'm gonna sprinkle a bit on this one....I appreciate it brother
    Points Awarded:

    ACoochy gave Russian Rocket 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  10. #10
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 26,230
    Betpoints: 6242

    Rocket creeping my threads and cant even congratulate me

    Weak

  11. #11
    vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-21-10
    Posts: 6,331
    Betpoints: 168

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hit the ncaa games

    Treating myself Sasha to Skype Pussy later
    A video or it didnt happen. Just joking jj. Glad you got a gal tonite.

  12. #12
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 16,119
    Betpoints: 1945

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Rocket creeping my threads and cant even congratulate me

    Weak
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and Itsamazing777

  13. #13
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Rocket creeping my threads and cant even congratulate me

    Weak


    Hey Ski Mask, I saw you created a thread in PT about your other thread in PT.

    Congrats on that I guess, dumbfukk...no one said attention whoring was EZ.

  14. #14
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Thanks man for all your support kind a lonely when you can't get a girl to go to the movies with or get ice cream cones or go walk in the park
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

  15. #15
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 26,230
    Betpoints: 6242

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Thanks man for all your support kind a lonely when you can't get a girl to go to the movies with or get ice cream cones or go walk in the park
    Atleast you are an SBR PRO

  16. #16
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I'm gonna sprinkle a bit on this one....I appreciate it brother
    I hope your awake pal...

    Afghans may just pull off the upset of the tournament here...

    27 runs from 15 balls...

  17. #17
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    RR quickly flipped through the card and i see Afghanistan is +450 (and rising) against the West Indies in the T20 cricket world cup.

    Seriously considering playing this small myself as a) the Afghani's are decent players against spin bowling and b) even though the Windies (along with the Kiwi's) are the form team of the tournament i can see them potentially having a off game here as they're already assured a place in the next round of the competition and are generally a head case kind of team who have a tendency of playing down to their competition.

    Match should be alot closer than what a +450 dog suggests it will be...

    Game starts in just under 6 hours bro...
    BOOM!!!

    +450 winner for you there Rocket

    Now go out and buy the missus something that will get you extra loving tonight

  18. #18
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Coochy big win there!

  19. #19
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 21,013
    Betpoints: 874

    nice one Coochy

  20. #20
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,707
    Betpoints: 126

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post


    Give us a few winners for tomorrow when you have time
    What's the deal with your pinkie coach? Looks bigger than other fingers!

  21. #21
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    BOOM!!!

    +450 winner for you there Rocket

    Now go out and buy the missus something that will get you extra loving tonight
    Never in Doubt Cooch! I owe you at least a case of Fosters!

  22. #22
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 28,131
    Betpoints: 4198

    Coach is my friend and it's tougher on him during the holidays

    Be respectful

  23. #23
    SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-15-14
    Posts: 9,472
    Betpoints: 1613

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What's the deal with your pinkie coach? Looks bigger than other fingers!
    Bookies collection tactics can be pretty brutal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

  24. #24
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What's the deal with your pinkie coach? Looks bigger than other fingers!
    Interesting Paver you picked that up

    NO COMMENT

  25. #25
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Never in Doubt Cooch! I owe you at least a case of Fosters!
    All good Rocket

    Hit us up next time you're in SEA part of the world bro

  26. #26
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 21,013
    Betpoints: 874

    honestly made a decent vid with Ash$$$ for you this Easter sunday but locked out of Youtube

    have some people working on it not around the clock but the situation is fluid at the moment

  27. #27
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    honestly made a decent vid with Ash$$$ for you this Easter sunday but locked out of Youtube

    have some people working on it not around the clock but the situation is fluid at the moment
    you should have just give it to me for upload

    save this vid for next Easter, skin

  28. #28
    Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-07-12
    Posts: 2,396
    Betpoints: 24

    Jj I'm in Vegas April 3rd, let me buy you a GOOD beer.

Top