1. #106
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-13-09
    Posts: 21,558
    Betpoints: 12012

    Canada

    Toronto

    Mo

  2. #107
    Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,166
    Betpoints: 204

    mo, snap out of it.....

    act like a man!!!!


  3. #108
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-13-09
    Posts: 21,558
    Betpoints: 12012

    CN Tower

    Rogers Centre

    Mo

  4. #109
    MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Roger Mexico
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-14
    Posts: 15,064
    Betpoints: 846

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD4916 View Post
    Johnny doesn't eat Chinese food so he's not worried about that. I don't care if you know people in 42 states and 17 countries doesn't mean shit to me. Unless we just happen to be in the bar at the same time. Then I'd get jumped by all of your backup. Then I'd have to go outside crying. Lock the exits and burn that bar to the ground.
    Who doesn't eat chinese food?

    Johhny I feel as if we have gotten off on the wrong foot here.

    I would like our friendship to move forward on a more positive note. I do not want to find myself hanging upside down in a barn somewhere in Southern Illinois with you and your confederates beating me mercilessly with a rubber hose and shock me with cattle prods. My only hope will be to rattle my restraints while you guys are taking a break from the beating/shocking in a manner that resembles morse code and alert the attention of a passerby as unfortunately Illinois is one of the 14 states in which I do not have any contacts.

  5. #110
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Mo have you ever done time?

  6. #111
    MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Roger Mexico
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-14
    Posts: 15,064
    Betpoints: 846

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    CN Tower

    Rogers Centre

    Mo
    Stealthy you would never make it up here man. You don't strike me as the kinda guy who owns a decent winter jacket.

  7. #112
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-13-09
    Posts: 21,558
    Betpoints: 12012

    Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Stealthy you would never make it up here man. You don't strike me as the kinda guy who owns a decent winter jacket.
    I'm 135 soaking wet - I practically LIVE in a winter jacket.

  8. #113
    MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Roger Mexico
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-14
    Posts: 15,064
    Betpoints: 846

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mo have you ever done time?
    Does a Psychiatric institution count?

    I ran a ponzi scheme in the mid 2000s but received a slap on the wrist.

  9. #114
    MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Roger Mexico
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-14
    Posts: 15,064
    Betpoints: 846

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I'm 135 soaking wet - I practically LIVE in a winter jacket.
    Oh okay you will be fine.

    Does it snow in DC?

  10. #115
    JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-10
    Posts: 1,572
    Betpoints: 724

    Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Who doesn't eat chinese food?

    Johhny I feel as if we have gotten off on the wrong foot here.

    I would like our friendship to move forward on a more positive note. I do not want to find myself hanging upside down in a barn somewhere in Southern Illinois with you and your confederates beating me mercilessly with a rubber hose and shock me with cattle prods. My only hope will be to rattle my restraints while you guys are taking a break from the beating/shocking in a manner that resembles morse code and alert the attention of a passerby as unfortunately Illinois is one of the 14 states in which I do not have any contacts.
    Ok I guess we can be friends again but I'm no where close to southern Illinois. But i do have some barns if you want to come hang out. Can you give me some winners for your new friend?

  11. #116
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-13-09
    Posts: 21,558
    Betpoints: 12012

    Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Oh okay you will be fine.

    Does it snow in DC?
    We got 36" in a Jan snow storm

  12. #117
    MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Roger Mexico
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-14
    Posts: 15,064
    Betpoints: 846

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD4916 View Post
    Ok I guess we can be friends again but I'm no where close to southern Illinois. But i do have some barns if you want to come hang out. Can you give me some winners for your new friend?
    One winner.

    UC Santa Barbara -5 vs Northern Illinois

    Tomorrow. No winners tonight.

  13. #118
    MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Roger Mexico
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-14
    Posts: 15,064
    Betpoints: 846

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    We got 36" in a Jan snow storm
    We barely got any snow this year.

    3" biggest snowfall.

  14. #119
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,622
    Betpoints: 7748

    mo who has a bigger rooster? you or seaweed? went home with a 300 lb midget and she said my swanz wasn't big enough. i need some backup

  15. #120
    vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-21-10
    Posts: 6,331
    Betpoints: 168

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mo are you in the hospital?

    Guys we should donate to him
    A few posters would happily donate sperm.

  16. #121
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,059
    Betpoints: 26197

    Mo is black so he has a 3rd leg.

  17. #122
    MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Roger Mexico
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-14
    Posts: 15,064
    Betpoints: 846

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    mo who has a bigger rooster? you or seaweed? went home with a 300 lb midget and she said my swanz wasn't big enough. i need some backup
    I am not sure. Are we talking total volume or just length?

    Chico that sounds fukked up. Do you fuk a lot of midgets?

    Also excellent use of the term "swanz."
    Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    A few posters would happily donate sperm.

    I am well liked by all some few.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Mo is black so he has a 3rd leg.
    Diggitty only 1/3rd black.

  18. #123
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-13-09
    Posts: 21,558
    Betpoints: 12012

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Mo is black so he has a 3rd leg.
    California

    Pink Thongs

    DiggityDaggityDo

  19. #124
    gauchojake
    Fansplainer
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 32,451
    Betpoints: 8886

    Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    One winner.

    UC Santa Barbara -5 vs Northern Illinois

    Tomorrow. No winners tonight.
    Go Gauchos

    Good call moseph

  20. #125
    MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Roger Mexico
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-14
    Posts: 15,064
    Betpoints: 846

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Go Gauchos

    Good call moseph
    I am a gambler, not a fighter.

  21. #126
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 26,230
    Betpoints: 6242

    Mo text me seriozsly

  22. #127
    warbird1976
    warbird1976's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-16
    Posts: 54
    Betpoints: 112


  23. #128
    MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Roger Mexico
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-14
    Posts: 15,064
    Betpoints: 846

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Mo text me seriozsly
    Saer it says it is a land line.

  24. #129
    MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Roger Mexico
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-14
    Posts: 15,064
    Betpoints: 846

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird1976 View Post
    Bird you are a strange guey.

    Let me buy you lunch. A la Bill Hickock / Jack McCall.

  25. #130
    warbird1976
    warbird1976's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-16
    Posts: 54
    Betpoints: 112

    Lets go get a lunch pal.

  26. #131
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,715
    Betpoints: 13330

    I hate when those upper state NY JERKOFFS come up here.
    No Respect.

    Not like the nice folk from New Jersey. Those guys are really nice. Almost like real Canadians.

First 1234
Top