will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Anyone else love a football life?

When you put Lyle Alzado and Walter Payton back to back. .....I get so emotional. I know that these guys arent angels but they loved the game and to die so early before their time. I dont look like him, but I have the Alzado fighting mentality along with the big heart. He took some good shots from muhammad ali. Hes the guy that you root for that cant help himself. Walter was the best but he disrespected his wife and that wasnt cool. Love these pieces on guys like Roger Staubach. They should have a Junior Seau one. I also love the Manning family documentary.Peyton was one feisty kid. On espn 30 for 30.....survive and advance is underrated. I used to pretend to be Derreck Whittenburg, throwing up 30'foot bombs as a 12 yr old
    I can't type on this phone or I'd make a list. Bottom line; sports documentaries are the best. Ive actually talked to Christian Laettner on the phone. He follows me on twitter. Twitter is a good barometer for who is legit and who is phony. Sugar ray leonard is very nice. Some other athletes aren't. .......here come the trolls. Giant ....tex Hooper
    ....where are u ?lmao My favorite tweet was from sly stallone. He posted something about manny pacquaio and off guard I got a reply from him.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Seen them all.

Need new ones.
    Points Awarded:

will2survive gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What did Walter Payton do to his wife?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    What they all do.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    What they all do.
    Cheat on her, beat her, or both?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

She thought that their marriage was on point and he threw divorce papers to her at an inopportune time. She also took care of him while he was dying.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    She thought that their marriage was on point and he threw divorce papers to her at an inopportune time. She also took care of him while he was dying.
    That's it? That's not so bad.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

That's it? That's not so bad.
    I agree, but it came out of nowhere and this is Walter Payton. He's NFL Royalty. You just don't do that to the mother of your kids. IMO Walter was the best back that i ever saw. See who can "climb the hill". Walter would punish opposing defenses.