DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Big fuk'in deal! A fat fuk just like you seashit ended up a fat fuk'in dead piece of shit just like you will, loser! A great man? You are more fuk'in stupid than the dumb ignorant shit you post here! He was a fuk'in crack head fuk'in loser and ended up exactly where he belongs..DEAD! But hey asshole, you keep right on worshiping the fuk'in losers like yourself! I'll stick with the intelligent people who actually have a fuk'in brain and a clue about life, like Hillary Clinton, the next president of the United States! Keep your dumb fuk ass up in Canada and shut your fuk'in mouth, you fat fuk'in waste of space!
    love the sarcasm!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Big fuk'in deal! A fat fuk just like you seashit ended up a fat fuk'in dead piece of shit just like you will, loser! A great man? You are more fuk'in stupid than the dumb ignorant shit you post here! He was a fuk'in crack head fuk'in loser and ended up exactly where he belongs..DEAD! But hey asshole, you keep right on worshiping the fuk'in losers like yourself! I'll stick with the intelligent people who actually have a fuk'in brain and a clue about life, like Hillary Clinton, the next president of the United States! Keep your dumb fuk ass up in Canada and shut your fuk'in mouth, you fat fuk'in waste of space!
    Seaweed hopefully you don't get hiccups after swallowing this load

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    love the sarcasm!

Glad you got it Dwight!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

RIP

First 12