slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

New Zealand vs Pakistan ( cricket bet for you guys )

Back Pakistan to win here at 6/4 odds they have the world class players to pull off this very important win and New Zealand can afford to lose this game so for me with Pakistan playing in similar pitch conditions here in India to what they see in Pakistan have to advantage.

Bestofthebests
    Bestofthebests's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Back Pakistan to win here at 6/4 odds they have the world class players to pull off this very important win and New Zealand can afford to lose this game so for me with Pakistan playing in similar pitch conditions here in India to what they see in Pakistan have to advantage.
    Bro you miss the logic to find about from which side is it fixed? T20 world cup is in INDIA and there will be financial loss if INDIA doesn't reach semi final stage.if PAK had won it against NZ yesterday then there will be 4 teams in race of semi final .NZ,AUS,PAK AND INDIA and INDIA can be out of the tournament because of their worst net run rate among all teams.so it was must to make pak loss against NZ yesterday to give advantage to india to reach semi final stage and exactly same happened.after great start by PAK batsmen 63/0 in 5.2 overs they starts to play slowly and keep giving away wickets.its all about mind game now in cricket.cricket is a business now not a sport.almost every game is fixed.today INDIA will win at any cost according to my own logic.