goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Are you going to be okay?
    I'm fine my bet won. I didn't waste my time watching a push.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    I do parlays uconn Michigan state and Kentucky way to easy bro u guys make it harder than it really is
    Does this help cover all your lock threads you make that you lose?

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Does this help cover all your lock threads you make that you lose?
    another person who just doesnt get it

posted this elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    Bored waiting for this game so I decided to go back thru your threads. Want to track your record

Start with NBA..Only going 5 pages back
    LOCK Pacers, win Hawks 1-0
    LOCK Clips, win Thunder 2-0
    Lakers Later

CBB
    LOCK UNC 2h, loss 0-1
    LOCK Tex AM, win Kentucky 1-1
    LOCK Utah, win oregon 2-1
    LOCK Temple, win UConn 3-1
    LOCK Vermont, win stony brook (this was a 2h bet i guess) 4-1
    LOCK Cal, win Utah 5-1
    LOCK Tenn, win LSU 6-1
    LOCK Miss St, win Georgia 7-1
    LOCK NC St 2h, win duke 8-1
    LOCK NC St, loss 8-2
    LOCK Cal, win Utah 9-2
    LOCK Denver, loss 9-3
    LOCK Del St, loss 9-4
    LOCK Siena, win Iona 10-4
    LOCK Detroit, win Wright St 11-4
    LOCK Minn, win Rutgers 12-4
    LOCK Duke, win UNC 13-4
    LOCK Marist, win Manhattan 14-4
    LOCK Creighton, win Prov 15-4

EDIT: Missed a hockey play
    LOCK Redwings, win Chi 1-0

Motherfugga is 18-4 combined on these "reverse jinx" threads.. Why are people still complaining????? Just shut up and win some money. If you dont like him, fine, but why do you have to make it known in every thread he posts? No one cares.. The dude posts winners.. Where are your contributions???? Dont see you going 18-4.. This dude has made me a lot of money haha

Mike is sneaky the best capper on the forum lol

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I'm fine my bet won. I didn't waste my time watching a push.
    it's all going to be okay

unde0087
    Did we win?

another person who just doesnt get it

posted this elsewhere
    No one cares man. The complaint is the 12 threads a day that take over the sub forum. Just make one thread that all the jinx theory lovers can flock too so the rest of us don't have to deal with it, is that too much to ask? Some days the guy is on half the games and has a thread for every game yet never actually posts, that I have seen, which team he is actually on or a line until the game is well underway, if any. So how do you count wins and loses when no info is actually posted?

iloseagain

No one cares man. The complaint is the 12 threads a day that take over the sub forum. Just make one thread that all the jinx theory lovers can flock too so the rest of us don't have to deal with it, is that too much to ask? Some days the guy is on half the games and has a thread for every game yet never actually posts, that I have seen, which team he is actually on or a line until the game is well underway, if any. So how do you count wins and loses when no info is actually posted?
    he makes 1-3 posts a day max... "12 threads a day" It really doesnt clog up the forum.. You can ignore the thread if you dont like it.. Or block him.. I just dont get why people complain and complain and complain about the same thing over and over, yet dont block the person.. Why is that so hard?

And no, he posts every game well before the game time.. He has posted 1 or 2 after it started, sure, but for the most part posts WELL before the game.. The complaint is all the people who complain about him.. Just block him... If i dont like you, i block you.. Pretty simple stuff. Then you never see their posts

Its not like hes gonna stop posting because people go into his thread and bitch about him haha.. I understand the amount of threads can get annoying, but he does win... So take the winners and be happy, thats how i feel anyways

unde0087
    Did we win?

he makes 1-3 posts a day max... "12 threads a day" It really doesnt clog up the forum.. You can ignore the thread if you dont like it.. Or block him.. I just dont get why people complain and complain and complain about the same thing over and over, yet dont block the person.. Why is that so hard?
    I usually do, I hadn't been in the sub forum for awhile and when I first saw one of his lock threads I had no idea what they were doing. Now I do stay out of the sub forum but that doesn't keep the clowns from entering my threads with their gay little games. Just saying, do what you want but just leave everyone else alone that don't fukin care.

Never answered how you know all of those are winners without any plays posted? And posting 40 minutes into the game doesn't count. I can post a lock play then halfway through the game pick a side and said I faded it for a jinx too, not too difficult to pick a winner that way especially if I don't post a line either.

iloseagain

Never answered how you know all of those are winners without any plays posted? And posting 40 minutes into the game doesn't count. I can post a lock play then halfway through the game pick a side and said I faded it for a jinx too, not too difficult to pick a winner that way especially if I don't post a line either.
    what do you mean? He posts a game, say "Minnesota lock of the century over rutgers." Then rutgers wins.. The spread was a PK and rutgers won by 30.. How is that difficult to track?

He doesnt post lines, correct, but every game I tracked wasnt even close to the actual spread.. The winners were blowout winners and the losers were obvious losers.. The only one that was close was delaware st which was +6, which means he took savannah st -6, and they won by 5, which is a loss.. Im not sure why this is so hard to understand

And you keep saying "posting 40 min into a game," when he has done that once or twice, yes, but like i just said, and you conveniently ignored, he posts 95% of them WELL before game time.. You are just exaggerating everything without any actual clue whats going on apparently.. He posted 1 that was halfway into the game because it was a 2nd half bet... When else do you post a 2h bet? Please answer that for me..

This is just an argument where we should agree to disagree.. You are clearly never going to understand (or simply, refuse to) and theres no point in arguing this further. I have no affiliation with this dude other than i fade his "lock" picks and win money..

iloseagain

Just saying, do what you want but just leave everyone else alone that don't fukin care.
    what are you talking about? I dont go into other peoples threads and bother people about him.. Some dude quoted mikefan and said something, so i said something back.. I guess i dont really know why im defending him, but its annoying the amount of people who say the same shit to him over and over without knowing whats actually going on..

Im jus saying im never the person to bring something up first, especially in someone elses thread about this guy..

unde0087
    Did we win?

what do you mean? He posts a game, say "Minnesota lock of the century over rutgers." Then rutgers wins.. The spread was a PK and rutgers won by 30.. How is that difficult to track?

He doesnt post lines, correct, but every game I tracked wasnt even close to the actual spread.. The winners were blowout winners and the losers were obvious losers.. The only one that was close was delaware st which was +6, which means he took savannah st -6, and they won by 5, which is a loss.. Im not sure why this is so hard to understand

And you keep saying "posting 40 min into a game," when he has done that once or twice, yes, but like i just said, and you conveniently ignored, he posts 95% of them WELL before game time.. You are just exaggerating everything without any actual clue whats going on apparently.. He posted 1 that was halfway into the game because it was a 2nd half bet... When else do you post a 2h bet? Please answer that for me..
    Like I said before, I don't care about what they like to do. I use those few examples because that's all I have seen, I don't follow those guys around the forum checking up on what they have going. I saw several lock of the century posts and later learned what they were actually doing after someone, probably you, told me wtf was going on. After that time I have stayed out of the sub forum and out of anything to do with that because I don't care. The only reason I am even talking about this stupid shit is they came into this thread today. So ya, then I have a problem with it but I am not going to block people, that's childish.

I post plays in PT so I can talk to others on the play and have convo about the game and don't appreciate it turning into a clown show, is that hard for you to understand? They want to do whatever in their threads that's great but just stay out of the threads that don't fukin care about their little games.

Not really sure why you are in my thread standing up for a guy I obviously don't care for to be honest

iloseagain

Like I said before, I don't care about what they like to do. I use those few examples because that's all I have seen, I don't follow those guys around the forum checking up on what they have going. I saw several lock of the century posts and later learned what they were actually doing after someone, probably you, told me wtf was going on. After that time I have stayed out of the sub forum and out of anything to do with that because I don't care. The only reason I am even talking about this stupid shit is they came into this thread today. So ya, then I have a problem with it but I am not going to block people, that's childish.

I post plays in PT so I can talk to others on the play and have convo about the game and don't appreciate it turning into a clown show, is that hard for you to understand? They want to do whatever in their threads that's great but just stay out of the threads that don't fukin care about their little games.
    That's completely fine, but you were the one asking me questions about it... Don't ask me questions and then get pissed off when I answer you... Agree to disagree

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Unde needs a hug still bitter over the push he got when he should of just bought it down to 2.5 there's no juice to pay when u win

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Unde needs a hug still bitter over the push he got when he should of just bought it down to 2.5 there's no juice to pay when u win

First 12