playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Did you guys know that Mitt Romney could still end up being the Republican nominee

Think about his timing of his BIG announcement today?????????

He could have made this announcement long ago before the Mass primary where he was governor or he could have made it before the Nevada primary where he has a lot of influence.

But no, he waiting until today. And notice what he said, he wants people to vote for Kasich in Ohio, Rubio in Florida and doesn't really back any other candidate,

What he really wants if for Trump to NOT GET the required 1237 delegates or so, thus we would have a brokered convention! In a brokered convention, a lot of experts think that the nominee could end up being NO ONE running right now! And here comes Mitt Romney to save the day!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Sharp post

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

How do you like the field bet now?!?!?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

hes weak , its to late and wont get the young vote . but i can see him to try

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Already a proven loser. Bloomberg or Kasich in a brokered convention

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Doesnt matter.

Last nights convention gave the Dems at least 110 mins of material to use for Hilarys fall campaign attack ads.

Reps basically ate themselves from the inside out.

Idiots...

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Binders full of nominations

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Clinton praying he runs

If they are all divided Clinton -20000 to be Pres

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

Cruz Rubio ticket. And it will beat Hillary

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

I could also be nominated. He won't get nod. It will be one of the people running. I think kasich did himself a lot of favors last night to position himself in brokered convention. Will be interesting to see how they vote next few days. If he does well I could see him getting nom

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Mitt isn't running. The Repub establishment is throwing wrenches in the works to not get Donnie as their nominee.

They are doing what Trump told them not to. Make him feel unwelcome. I see Trump going 3rd party in the next
    month if the Repubs keep pulling Romney type shit. If he goes 3rd party, the Repubs are done, they will lose another
    one.

If this goes to the convention and Mitt is nominated w/o one vote, the country will be very upset.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Doesnt matter.

Last nights convention gave the Dems at least 110 mins of material to use for Hilarys fall campaign attack ads.

Reps basically ate themselves from the inside out.

Idiots...
    on the somewhat upside, at least they didn't whip out their junk to actually have a dick measuring contest.... I thought that might happen at one point....

If trump was really packin' he'd have done like some Univ. of Tex. fratboy that my cousin who attended t.u. used to know did. Specifically, this guy was so big he'd walk into frat parties wearing nothing below the belt. Sorority ho's would gawk at his huge crank, and ultimately, as the 151 spiked punch at the party flowed, would want to try and ride it. The guy's nickname was, believe it or not, "The Snake."

It would have been something if Trump has gone straight-up "Snake" last night, and just rolled out naked from the waist down at the beginning of the debate and looked at Rubio and said, "watch you got to say about the size of my little hands now, mutha fukka? Bet you wish at least one of the other thirty gay guys in that frothy hot tube you were dancin' around in a few years back was hung like me."

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

You'd think many GOP Trump followers would be outraged (maybe Trump would just run as an independent? Would it be too late for him to do that)?
    IMO - the most unstoppable ticket would be a Rubio/Kasich combo; they'd be likely to win Florida and Ohio too.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by itsamazing777 View Post
    cruz rubio ticket. And it will beat hillary
    distgusting

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No chance.

I'm a fringe GOP voter, and will vote who it is regardless. But, if they try to keep out Trump then who knows. They won't win, that's for sure. The people want what they want. I'd rather have anyone than Hillary, but this isn't the path.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump destroyed the Rep party

It is all over