CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    lol..I was wondering what fuk you were talking about.
    Yea pal I will never forget this one.!!

dwatersalec
    dwatersalec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5142

Really thought my Terps were not going to cover the number. Well done fellow Terp!

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    I did have more angles but at times don't want to get the write-up too long..............BOL
    I know you are sharp, but didn't tail based on the information you gave me. Dummy me.. I make a point to read your MLB angles for the past several years.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman557 View Post
    You can't make this shit up, is this clown for realz??? Because Illini went on a 20-3 run last game, MD is the game "of the...of the... of the??? Unreal, I give up. SBR
    Yes,IMO the Terps LY(and this year) are very tuned in defensively.
    Every player on that floor LY always had vibes to what which each other was doing defensively,they did have great team chemistry. They could sense a high ball screen, on pick and rolls the switching was seamless! When the other team with the ball came down the court and the spacing was favorable,they all would move a step or 2, in order to reduce the angles.They really prided themselves with their" D " And also a few days before the game,Illinois lost their leading scorer Rice who broke his left hand! So yes,this was a very winnable game and that 20 - 3 run was an embarrassing thing to happen, to a team who lead the BIG10 in def. efficiency...so they were really pissed!..............................so no,this clown is not making this shit up.
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 03-03-16 at 09:57 PM.

First 12