statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

how many obama voters stay home this time around? media gonna have a long haul whipping the dem voters into a frenzy to rally behind yet another rich white candidate....top heavy on minorities there huh Dems...although at least dems are doing their part to get trump as the rep nom...now they have their darth vader candidate...vote for hillary's vagina or because trump is satan...fukk ideas and policies...

obama and then nothing but white as far as the voter eye can see...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    how many obama voters stay home this time around? media gonna have a long haul whipping the dem voters into a frenzy to rally behind yet another rich white candidate....top heavy on minorities there huh Dems...although at least dems are doing their part to get trump as the rep nom...now they have their darth vader candidate...vote for hillary's vagina or because trump is satan...fukk ideas and policies...

obama and then nothing but white as far as the voter eye can see...
    They would have stayed home, but not against Trump. They're gonna hammer minority communities with Triump's KKK comments. Something of a blow, but it's gonna happen because it's gonna work.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Good, you're a moron, penetrate off.
    you proved my point

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    They would have stayed home, but not against Trump. They're gonna hammer minority communities with Triump's KKK comments. Something of a blow, but it's gonna happen because it's gonna work.

I agree, they will go hard at the uneducated communities who they can easily mislead.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I agree, they will go hard at the uneducated communities who they can easily mislead.
    You mean the people that Trump loooooooooves?

There wont be any misleading or editorializing. All they have to do is play that tape. Sunday, February 28th may go down as the day that Trump lost the general election.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You mean the people that Trump loooooooooves?

There wont be any misleading or editorializing. All they have to do is play that tape. Sunday, February 28th may go down as the day that Trump lost the general election.

lol

First 12