The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I feel pretty good about breaking this story a few days ahead of Woody.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I feel pretty good about breaking this story a few days ahead of Woody.
    Um, no. You weren't breaking any story. You were asking a question why he haven't retire yet.

The Giant

I broke the story, pal.

I'm Walter Cronkite, motherfukker.

How dare you.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You are just another dumb s**t that posts in here. Funny you are not.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Here is how we answer the question! Would the Broncos have won the Super Bowl if Peyton would have stayed injured and Osweiler played the remaining games?

It doesn't happen in the NFL but I would be in favor of platooning them next year. Cut down the number of hits on Manning and they might be able to keep him healthy.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Here is how we answer the question! Would the Broncos have won the Super Bowl if Peyton would have stayed injured and Osweiler played the remaining games?

It doesn't happen in the NFL but I would be in favor of platooning them next year. Cut down the number of hits on Manning and they might be able to keep him healthy.
    Hard to answer the question. It's not like Manning looked great, but he didn't make the critical mistake either.

It sounds like he's going to retire this week, doesn't it? A platoon would be interesting, but I'm sure Denver doesn't want to pay that kind of money for a part-time quarterback.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

Kap is going to Denver, that will be more breaking news

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post

Peyton will retire. If Brock is asking for too much Elway will let him go. I have feeling he will ask Peyton to unretired Brett Farve style for very cheap and have Trevor Simiens get ready for the 2017 season.

The Broncos would had not made the Superbowl let alone win it without Manning, it's funny how little credit he got. They would of been playing as a 5th seed if Peyton didn't bring them back in the Chargers game, and certainly would had not beaten the Patriots in Gillette. Had Brock started the playoffs game they would of been one and done, Brock was terrible at reading the blitz, and the defenses are much tougher in the playoffs.

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

Manning did nothing last season. He was 34th out of 34th in QBR last season, and had terrible playoff numbers.
    He might be smart to just retire, and let his legacy settle with 2 rings.

If he comes back, he's gonna have a limp noodle arm...and make himself look bad.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I'm guessing he is letting the 'whole balls and taint on that girls head' story die down

First 12