1. #1
    dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-08-10
    Posts: 5,069
    Betpoints: 406

    Warriors/Thunder total 232, highest ever?

    Never seen anything like it.

  2. #2
    klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-02-14
    Posts: 3,678
    Betpoints: 5333

    Take the over

  3. #3
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 6,680
    Betpoints: 5657

    That is nothing. When Westhead was at Denver, I think there were lots of totals 250+.

  4. #4
    dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-08-10
    Posts: 5,069
    Betpoints: 406

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    That is nothing. When Westhead was at Denver, I think there were lots of totals 250+.
    holy shit

  5. #5
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,556
    Betpoints: 13422

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    That is nothing. When Westhead was at Denver, I think there were lots of totals 250+.
    Those bitches didn't play ANY defense and gave up 2 for a "Chance" at 3. Just a joke

  6. #6
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,556
    Betpoints: 13422

    Defense would have to important if you are OKC. OKC can't expect to win a best of 7 trying to outscore Warriors. It's 2 on 8.

  7. #7
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,321
    Betpoints: 17237

    You know it's going over

  8. #8
    lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-15
    Posts: 1,598

    phoenix suns every game total used to be minimum 240 when they had nash and barbosa and diaw run n gun

  9. #9
    ByAnYMe9n$
    ByAnYMe9n$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-10
    Posts: 587
    Betpoints: 803

    Under for free money !!

  10. #10
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    above average

    take over

  11. #11
    AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 3,888
    Betpoints: 3454

    Quote Originally Posted by ByAnYMe9n$ View Post
    Under for free money !!
    right

  12. #12
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,681
    Betpoints: 23601

    I don't recall any o/u at 250

    The highest o/u ever was back in the day with Dallas Mavs... Steve Nash and Dirk... and Sacramento... Stokobitch with Webber and Divac. Those totals were sometimes at 222 and 228. But never in the 230+

    I can't officially confirm... but anyone remember?

  13. #13
    YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-14
    Posts: 1,744
    Betpoints: 186

    Pending 2/6/16 9:05pm NBA Basketball 519 Oklahoma City Thunder/Golden State Warriors Under 232 -110*



  14. #14
    Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-28-14
    Posts: 784
    Betpoints: 2099

    Under!

  15. #15
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,681
    Betpoints: 23601

    The 1st Half line is at 120 o/u

    That is a SICK LINE.

    If you take the Over... the pace is 5.04 points every minute. Damn.

  16. #16
    70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-10
    Posts: 4,354
    Betpoints: 1895

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I don't recall any o/u at 250

    The highest o/u ever was back in the day with Dallas Mavs... Steve Nash and Dirk... and Sacramento... Stokobitch with Webber and Divac. Those totals were sometimes at 222 and 228. But never in the 230+

    I can't officially confirm... but anyone remember?
    7-8 years ago I'd say the average Phoenix Suns total was in the 220's. When they played other run and gun teams like Golden State or Sacramento the total was usually set close to 250.
    Points Awarded:

    Monitor-Tan gave 70kgman 129 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  17. #17
    Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-11
    Posts: 3,686
    Betpoints: 14294

    There will be plenty of scoring while the clock isn't moving, over is the play

  18. #18
    zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-12
    Posts: 7,276
    Betpoints: 275

    Wow, highest total scored ever was 370? Crazy...

  19. #19
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    You guys are young.

    BigOrange touched on it, when Westhead was at Denver, there were totals in the 280s.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

  20. #20
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    There was a 310! These are all NBA totals since 1990 higher than 250, ALL of them involved Westhead's Nuggets.

    Date Away Home Home Line Over Under Away Score Home Score
    11/2/1990 Golden State Denver 2 310 162 158
    11/13/1990 Denver Portland -19 299.5 129 155
    11/10/1990 Denver Phoenix -19.5 293.5 143 173
    11/9/1990 Oklahoma City Denver 3 292 135 129
    11/17/1990 Portland Denver 8 291.5 143 112
    12/15/1990 Phoenix Denver 8 285 142 134
    11/3/1990 Denver Dallas -14 283 110 140
    1/8/1991 Denver Golden State -17 280.5 125 147
    12/5/1990 Denver Boston -19 279.5 140 148
    11/6/1990 Denver Houston -14 278.5 135 145
    11/7/1990 Denver San Antonio -17 274 153 161
    12/8/1990 Denver New Orleans -10 271 126 119
    12/7/1990 Denver Philadelphia -13.5 269 126 135
    11/27/1990 Orlando Denver -8 263.5 113 124
    12/19/1990 Denver San Antonio -14.5 263 109 144
    12/23/1990 Denver Portland -21.5 261.5 101 132
    3/17/1991 Indiana Denver 2 261 130 92
    11/19/1990 Los Angeles (Lk) Denver 6.5 260.5 122 105
    12/1/1990 Los Angeles (Cl) Denver -5.5 258.5 137 121
    2/23/1991 Golden State Denver 4.5 258 145 150
    3/21/1991 Denver Golden State -15.5 258 116 136
    3/7/1991 Denver Indiana -12.5 257.5 125 145
    12/13/1990 Denver Utah -16 256 126 141
    2/5/1991 Denver Phoenix -16 256 103 126
    11/24/1990 Chicago Denver 7.5 254.5 151 145
    11/21/1990 Denver Los Angeles (Lk) -17 253.5 121 141
    2/15/1991 Denver Brooklyn -9.5 253.5 110 138
    2/17/1991 Boston Denver 10 253.5 126 108
    2/21/1991 Portland Denver 11.5 253.5 122 111
    12/4/1990 Denver Cleveland -11 251.5 117 121
    12/11/1990 Washington Denver -7 251.5 125 128
    4/21/1991 Denver Houston -14 251 125 131
    12/30/1990 Denver Orlando -11 250.5 116 155
    3/2/1991 Orlando Denver -4 250.5 111 126
    3/5/1991 Denver Atlanta -17 250.5 127 139
    Last edited by LT Profits; 02-06-16 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Meant Nuggets

  21. #21
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    There was a 310! These are all NBA totals since 1990 higher than 250, ALL of them involved Westhead's Nuggets.

    Date Away Home Home Line Over Under Away Score Home Score
    11/2/1990 Golden State Denver 2 310 162 158
    11/13/1990 Denver Portland -19 299.5 129 155
    11/10/1990 Denver Phoenix -19.5 293.5 143 173
    11/9/1990 Oklahoma City Denver 3 292 135 129
    11/17/1990 Portland Denver 8 291.5 143 112
    12/15/1990 Phoenix Denver 8 285 142 134
    11/3/1990 Denver Dallas -14 283 110 140
    1/8/1991 Denver Golden State -17 280.5 125 147
    12/5/1990 Denver Boston -19 279.5 140 148
    11/6/1990 Denver Houston -14 278.5 135 145
    11/7/1990 Denver San Antonio -17 274 153 161
    12/8/1990 Denver New Orleans -10 271 126 119
    12/7/1990 Denver Philadelphia -13.5 269 126 135
    11/27/1990 Orlando Denver -8 263.5 113 124
    12/19/1990 Denver San Antonio -14.5 263 109 144
    12/23/1990 Denver Portland -21.5 261.5 101 132
    3/17/1991 Indiana Denver 2 261 130 92
    11/19/1990 Los Angeles (Lk) Denver 6.5 260.5 122 105
    12/1/1990 Los Angeles (Cl) Denver -5.5 258.5 137 121
    2/23/1991 Golden State Denver 4.5 258 145 150
    3/21/1991 Denver Golden State -15.5 258 116 136
    3/7/1991 Denver Indiana -12.5 257.5 125 145
    12/13/1990 Denver Utah -16 256 126 141
    2/5/1991 Denver Phoenix -16 256 103 126
    11/24/1990 Chicago Denver 7.5 254.5 151 145
    11/21/1990 Denver Los Angeles (Lk) -17 253.5 121 141
    2/15/1991 Denver Brooklyn -9.5 253.5 110 138
    2/17/1991 Boston Denver 10 253.5 126 108
    2/21/1991 Portland Denver 11.5 253.5 122 111
    12/4/1990 Denver Cleveland -11 251.5 117 121
    12/11/1990 Washington Denver -7 251.5 125 128
    4/21/1991 Denver Houston -14 251 125 131
    12/30/1990 Denver Orlando -11 250.5 116 155
    3/2/1991 Orlando Denver -4 250.5 111 126
    3/5/1991 Denver Atlanta -17 250.5 127 139
    Don't feel like formatting all that, the total is the second number after the home line
    Last edited by LT Profits; 02-06-16 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Nuggets

  22. #22
    dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-08-10
    Posts: 5,069
    Betpoints: 406

    Thanks LT, couldn't find that info

  23. #23
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,681
    Betpoints: 23601

    Wow! That's incredible

    LT Profits When Jordan was playing in Chicago... What were some of the spreads? Were they like how Golden State is now?

    I heard Jordan use to cover spreads purposely. Like he always knew the line... that's why his Dad got whacked.

    What's your opinion on this?

  24. #24
    convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-03-11
    Posts: 3,795
    Betpoints: 3915

    Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    7-8 years ago I'd say the average Phoenix Suns total was in the 220's. When they played other run and gun teams like Golden State or Sacramento the total was usually set close to 250.
    Jan 23, 2010 GS 103 PHO 112 W -11.5 L 233.0 U
    Oct 30, 2009 GS 101 PHO 123 W -5.0 W 233.5 U
    Apr 15, 2009 GS 113 PHO 117 W -9.5 L 239.0 U
    Feb 6, 2009 GS 105 PHO 115 W -9.5 W 229.5 U
    Apr 14, 2008 GS 116 PHO 122 W -4.5 W 230.5 O
    Mar 13, 2008 GS 115 PHO 123 W -7.5 W 236.5 O
    Jan 7, 2007 GS 105 PHO 128 W -12.0 W 227.5 O
    Dec 15, 2006 GS 101 PHO 105 W -12.0 L 231.0 U

Top