Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Obviously guilty Peyton Manning totally skating

Fukk the NFL and fukk ESPN... A year ago, and for the following entire offseason, Tom Brady was crucified in the press, attacked at every turn and having his integrity and legacy questioned constantly, all over a totally fallacious and ridiculous non-story about fukkin footballs that everyone worth his salt knew was a joke... even though the guy had been a consummate pro and shining star for the league for years.

But then a year later, an equally big star OBVIOUSLY took PEDs following major injury and surgery, and proceeded to have the best year of his career at 37. Prior to the story breaking he already has a team actively pushing the story under the rug. But somehow THIS is a NON-STORY????

Give me a break. League and ESPN just outright deciding for everyone who will be heroes and who will be villains. It's shameful. League is as big a joke as FIFA.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Don't Believe Everything you Hear.....Pats were busted Twice......Spygate nothing happened

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    Don't Believe Everything you Hear.....Pats were busted Twice......Spygate nothing happened
    First of all, one thing has nothing to do with the other. Spygate itself was a total joke to begin with. EVERYONE was allowed to videotape opposing signals, Pats just did it from the sidelines as Belichick misinterpreted the rule and the following memo from the league about when you were allowed to do it. Who knows what advantage if any was even gained? But that's fine, the Pats paid an enormous price for it.

But what the fukk does that have to do with Brady, who had never done anything but have total integrity and respect for the game for years and years? But he's crucified anyway because the Pats win too much so must all be cheaters. Gimme a break! Total agenda-making. And then a year later it's agenda-making again by ignoring a MUCH MORE damning situation surrounding an equally huge athlete, but the league prefers this one to stay a hero so this story gets ignored.

Jowframs

No Concrete Evidence

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If you don't cheat in NFL you are not trying hard enough. Every single player takes something or does something to bend the rules but don't break them.

Pill takers, wife beaters, ball deflaters, injection takers they are all trying to get an advantage and NFL is turning a blind eye.

Jowframs

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If you don't cheat in NFL you are not trying hard enough. Every single player takes something or does something to bend the rules but don't break them.

Pill takers, wife beaters, ball deflaters, injection takers they are all trying to get an advantage and NFL is turning a blind eye.
    Exactly

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Gotta have evidence that Manning actually did something. There doesn't seem to be any evidence from what I've heard.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Patriots bending and breaking the rules on the field and no one likes their arrogance

No one cares about football players taking HGH especially if it's to come back from injury

Just the way it is

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Pats just did it from the sidelines as Belichick misinterpreted the rule
    Way to go. Everybody can now freely disregard anything you have to say about the NFL.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Gotta have evidence that Manning actually did something. There doesn't seem to be any evidence from what I've heard.
    HGH was sent to his home. It doesn't matter who took it. In the Mitchell report shipments were made to someone's house and that was all it took for guilt by association. If you are not using HGH don't have it sent to your house, even if its for the dog

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Coming back from an injury, I have no issues with a player taking HGH or whatever the heck they want if it helps with their progression back to level.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Way to go. Everybody can now freely disregard anything you have to say about the NFL.
    It sounds crazy I know, but it's actually true if you look into it. At least it sounds it to me. Go read how the league had written its instructions about videotaping, it was somewhat ambiguous. Belichick thought it was okay to do it as long as you weren't using the intel during the same game. Read how it was written.

But whatever, as I said they accepted the huge penalty and moved on.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Patriots bending and breaking the rules on the field and no one likes their arrogance

No one cares about football players taking HGH especially if it's to come back from injury

Just the way it is
    The funny part is that no one is actually "arrogant." Yes, Belichick acts like a total d-ck to the press, no disagreement there. He is not nice to people and so he gets back what he gives. As a fan, I sure wish his public face were different, he makes HIMSELF a hated enemy with the way he treats the media.

However, Brady is nothing like that, he's always been totally respectful and a stand-up guy. Sure, between the lines he's a maniac, but that's just the game, he's super-competitive. Outside of that, when have you EVER heard him brag, or act superior? That's what arrogance is. All he's ever done is pay respect to his opponents, despite being called every name in the book. It just comes down to how much people hate his success. Which I get, but it's not fair.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Bottom line they got a 1st round pick taken away twice...The Spygate evidence was destroyed so we will never know how bad or deep it went...only people that think the Patriots have been the same as everyone else live in New England

People hate Belichick mostly because he's a dickhead...Brady I think people respect more but he bitches more than anybody for a flag which is annoying

Peyton had a fused neck...If he used some HGH to help heal and play a few more seasons I know personally that wouldnt bother me...I would say that for any player

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Capybara, HGH was not even a banned substance at the time Manning is
    "accused" of using it
    . Hundreds of NFL players used it. The Colts said
    that nothing he got from the clinic was without official Colts authorization.
    Someone wanted to make some fast money by lying.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

Every time Manning talks, I hear Lance Armstrong's voice.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    "accused" of using it
    Don't know if most people know this or not... But..

HGH > Steroids

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

If he did took it, it would be in 2011 and he was not even playing yet. He wasn't taking it while he was playing with Denver so he wasn't cheating like Patriot we're doing while their were active games going on. The cheotraits were cheating to get an edge on their opponent.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    If he did took it, it would be in 2011 and he was not even playing yet. He wasn't taking it while he was playing with Denver so he wasn't cheating like Patriot we're doing while their were active games going on. The cheotraits were cheating to get an edge on their opponent.
    Blah blah blah blah. You, my friend, are a myopic fkn' idiot and I cannot wait for your Broncos to get their asses handed to them tomorrow.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I totally agree with the OP. Double standards all around. Particularly with these morons posting on here who somehow think Tom Brady is the worst guy in the NFL.

I personally think HGH should be allowed for guys who are recovering from injuries. It helps. But as of now it's illegal. Manning had it sent to his house. He says it's for his wife. Right.......! Same thing Clemens said, by the way. Pay no attention to the fact that Peyton's head grew bigger than Mr Ed's, Shannon Sharpe's, and Barry Bonds'.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Broncos are losing handedly

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Don't give a shit about these matters and never will. Bit amusing though watching fans go at it over these issues with their hands buried so deep in the sand it's amazing they can conjure up a thought lol. If your one of "those" who thinks your era, team, sport, or fave player whatever is completely clean and never did anything to gain an edge outside the lines in some regard then you are hopelessly clueless.

Been countless documented cases in various forms over decades but most just want to key in on certain "villains". Right now Pats are the angry fans whipping post and will be long as they keep winning. So yes their is most certainly bias on these things like just about everything in life.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    "accused" of using it
    What the fukk, but that's not what Peyton's saying, he's saying it's all garbage and he never took it. SO HE IS A LIAR. And nobody cares, he gets to just remain a hero. I mean everyone ALSO knows that teams do everything to gain a competitive advantage, mess with the noise, the heating, the equipment... but did the Pats or Brady get a pass (if you even assume he did anything, which is dubious)? NO, not at all. So it should be the same for Peyton.

I agree that HGH shouldn't even be illegal, but it is, and is suspendable, and yet nobody cares about investigating the wonderful, heroic, stand-up guy Peyton Manning. Is my point.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well the worst of the worst is Bounty gate and it's not even worth dispute. Spygate, stealing signals , deflated balls, piping in noise, making opposing teams stay uncomfortable at hotel or locker room it's all been done to death. But putting bounties on players heads possibly ending their careers , and well being possibly for life is far more sinister than the norm. Obviously the Aints were not the 1st and won't be the last but that shit is way out of lines common decency and respect for your fellow players and their families.

I get what Capy is saying certainly bias going on here but that's Merica for ya and our scumbag fugazi media drones doing what they do best.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Well whatever the Pats did was way worse because they have been hit with the worst penalties in history twice...Goodell and Kraft were great friends too

As for Peyton...He's a likable guy and no one cares about HGH in football. People way more concerned when they feel they were cheated by a team in the game

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10289

Manning is a hugely likable player and personality.
    Looks like his pants are also on fire.

Bountygate had the worst Mojo.

I'm a Packer fan with no horse in this hate race.