Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Can Steph Curry sue for this???

Is this the worst thing you've ever heard???

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

no sliced bread is

damn those fukkers that invented it

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

wow, what a clown. One dumbass song.

Also, what's the point of wearing a belt if you pants are around your ankles? Fukin guy can't even dribble a ball without tripping on his children's gap pants

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Did he say Steve Curry at the 1:15 mark?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

mods this is racist take it down

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Some things are great. Some things are good. Some things are just OK. Other things aren't very good while some are plain bad. Then, there's what Soulja Boy's done to Stephen Curry.

The Atlanta-based rapper named a song after the reigning NBA MVP and 2015-2016 scoring leader and shot video to promote the, umm, track. Yeah, track. That's what it is. I'm just going to use that term for now because I'm saving every derogatory word in my vocabulary to describe it in further detail later in the post. Let's begin by saying it's literally the most disrespectful (Stephen A. Smith voice) thing ever I've seen and I've seen a grown man get open-hand slapped by another grown man in my day.First of all, I just want to be among the first to apologize to Steph. You didn't deserve that dude.

Here are five reasons, putting together this song and video was a horrible, horrible idea.

1. It's Soulja Boy.

- Curry just might've stolen the crown from King LeBron James' head as the best hooper on the Planet Earth. Soulja isn't in anyone with sense's top 1,000. The sheer audacity of this joker to attempt to associate his name with excellence should be punishable under the laws of this fine union we call America.

2. Soulja boy is lying on record.

- Granted rappers have been doing this since the art form's inception, but bruh, how are you going to begin this ill-fated attempt at something audible with, "This for my boy Stephen Curry?" Now, Mr. Boy, or Mr. Soulja, whatever you call yourself, you know good and absolutely well Steph ain't your boy. I did a Google images search for you and him, and nary a photo of the two of you together came up. I doubt very seriously you know that man like that.

3. The hook on this attack on sound is goes like this, "I feel like Stephen Curry. I feel like Stephen Curry. I feel like Stephen Curry. Swiiiiiiiish."

- And this is probably really the best dude could come up with. What, just what, makes you, of all people on God's green Earth, feel like Stephen Curry? You had three and half minutes to explain it to us fam, but all you did say Steph's name 45 times (I counted).

4. The video is shot at a public park.

- If you're going to to pay homage to arguably the best hooper in the game, rent out the floor of an arena. At least loosen up the purse straps to spring for a college gym. You rep Atlanta. I'm sure Morehouse Or Clark Atlanta would've let you shoot this crap in their facility for a small fee. Then, at least the garbage would've done somebody some good. Maybe, you could've used the money you and your homeboys, including the one rocking the pink book bag, are flossing with at halfcourt to rent out a gym.

5. Soulja Boy is rocking what appears to be a replica jersey.

- Honor Steph by purchasing an authentic jersey, pleighboi. All you had to do was have your PR folks make a call to get you pair of Under Armour Curry 2s to make the cypher complete.

Seriously, there has to be something Curry can do about this. In no way should his name be linked to such wackness.

I can't end this post like this. Watch Chef Curry cook and try to forget you ever saw this video or heard this song.
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nba-news...ldstar-hip-hop

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I'm GIFless.