19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10493

Cam Newton #5 in NFL jersey sales.
    He is one hell of a quarterback.
    Who really cares what he says....he's a jock.

No one would say a word if he was running your NFL team's offense.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't like him either.

If he wasn't giving footballs out after TD's... he'd be the cockiest FB player in the history of the league

Guy looking like a black Robin Hood.

I wish someone would take his knee out.

Denver's D

1. Always keep a spy on Cam. If he hands the ball off... play for the tackle.

2. Play Nickel Zone.

Cam Clueless with defenses that play Zone.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10493

Lotta malicious people at SBR tonight.

Maybe Newton found an exposed nerve.

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

Rocky and Apollo...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I love confident and cocky, in your face players......This shit is entertainment when it comes down to it

Cam isn't perfect in every single way but who is? Fun to watch and great at what he does...good enough for me

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i have a man crush on cam but then again i have one on j.j.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1768

He will be humble after he loses the super bowl.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    The point is, Cam didn't say what the OP said he did. End thread/

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by icecapper View Post
    Black, confident, defiant and arrogant make middle aged white men uncomfortable.
    Exactly. White folk feel threatened a young black kid is succeeding at qb. This shit reminds me of few years back when everyone hated the Seahawks for no real reason other than.....yeah you know why

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

He is a great player, and he is definitely not hood on the field like the OP said. He is a blend of Michael Vick and Steve Young.

But sometimes his necessity to do a little dance when he gets a first dance is annoying. I don't mind the TD dances. Everyone should do a little dance when they score, unless the game is over because they are up/down by like 40 points.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I timed his one celebration last week after a first down. 10 Seconds the whole 1 2 3 count, the point, the DAB and a drawn out Cumshot Cam smile. He's a typical fockn annoyiny piece of shyt Mfer that can choke on that fockn gum. He couldn't try any harder to be an annoying fock. It is obvious he is doing it on purpose. Fock the pucie public for not booing him. I can't stand him and I wouldn't pay a penny to see this punk. He will die a broke fock with rotten teeth-suckn diok for a fix. Other then that he is a great guy!!
    Last edited by ZINISTER; 01-30-16 at 09:39 AM.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Guy is already better than you at every single thing in life.
    Sucking dick too?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3244

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Exactly. White folk feel threatened a young black kid is succeeding at qb. This shit reminds me of few years back when everyone hated the Seahawks for no real reason other than.....yeah you know why
    Shut up you fool,he isn't the first black QB to succeed in this league and he wont be the last. 4 black QBs have made the SB in arow,threatened of what exactly.

Some black folk probably don't like him either and some white folk do,nature of the beast,not everyone is going to like him,have it be attitude,style,team etc.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 01-30-16 at 12:58 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7210

Cam is a star.

His act after scoring is so irritating.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Oh yes....I think I like Cam now....OH YES HE"S GROWING ON ME....BET CAROLINA BET CAROLINA BET CAROLINA!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!!!!

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8759

I hope his celebrations during the Super Bowl are extra long and drawn out.

PS. I do wonder how many times they let us know about how much fun he's having.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    I hope his celebrations during the Super Bowl are extra long and drawn out.

PS. I do wonder how many times they let us know about how much fun he's having.
    I hope they take him out ( I am on Denver huge lol)

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

People hate Cam because he is an arrogant, conceited prick......who happens to be black. Russell Wilson is black but he's a whole lot less of an arrogant, conceited prick. People like him. See the difference.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Don't see arrogance and conceit.

JBiddyJ23
    'Reality is merely an Illusion'
    JBiddyJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1491

I thought we were in the 2000s not the 1960s! Guess not? Still a bunch of racist white people with hoods out there!
    I can't believe that people want him to get hurt on purpose! I know the Denver Broncos don't! They want to beat the MVP, Cam Newton, straight up! By the way, f*ck all you racist white pieces of shit!

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Don't see arrogance and conceit.
    Uh.......calling yourself SuperMan isn't arrogant and conceited?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

My favorite player now if he wins the Super Bowl a lot of white dudes are going to be sick. Seeing him with the trophy smiling celebrating the haters might throw up. If he gets super bowl mvp and season mvp not sure what they'll do. White people hate him more than Floyd mayweather that's some serious hate. I love this shit it exposes a lot of white people for the racists they are.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by icecapper View Post
    Black, confident, defiant and arrogant make middle aged white men uncomfortable.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    My favorite player now if he wins the Super Bowl a lot of white dudes are going to be sick. Seeing him with the trophy smiling celebrating the haters might throw up. If he gets super bowl mvp and season mvp not sure what they'll do. White people hate him more than Floyd mayweather that's some serious hate. I love this shit it exposes a lot of white people for the racists they are.
    I got some on the NFC South to win the SB,did that bet back when the Falcons were doing well,so if he wins im great with that mate.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7210

Newton -150 to win superbowl mvp.

A quarterback rush as last play of game is -192.

Harry N. Lloyd

Come on, man. You don't really believe that, do you? I've already slapped down a huge bet on Carolina -4.....got it in early. You think for one second that I and a million more just like me don't want to see him win.....??!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Most white people don't hate him...I have mostly white friends and family and the majority of them either like him or are just kinda like whatever towards him....Only a select few actually hate him like some of the posters in here. I've heard people say that he's a great player but could tone down the celebrations sometimes...Fair enough

Like I said before its all entertainment....Save the hate for actual bad people like Greg Hardy

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Come on, man. You don't really believe that, do you? I've already slapped down a huge bet on Carolina -4.....got it in early. You think for one second that I and a million more just like me don't want to see him win.....??!
    Uhh yes!! Why would they want to see him win? Just because you bet on him doesnt mean you like him, it simply means you hope Carolina covers.

packerd_00

Dont hate Cam at all,just not one of my favourite players to watch.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Big difference between hate and wishing injury on a player vs. Just not caring for the way they handle themselves

If you are in the first group that says more about yourself than Cam

packerd_00

Ofcourse I don't want him to get hurt,know im not gonna speak for some of the Broncos defensive players however.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Uh.......calling yourself SuperMan isn't arrogant and conceited?
    Calling himself superman or doing a superman pose? I think the latter not that it matters, many do stuff, superman isnt original, Shaq used to call himself that, even has a tattoo, Dwight Howard has called himself that, even dressed in a cape for slam dunk contest, its just entertainment, Im sure he knows the little Carolina kids love it and the sick cancer kids on their deathbeds, its just entertainment, but if he knows it makes people sick and he knows himself its just in fun and not meant for anything that what it is then he will continue to do it and even longer and more boastful knowing something so meaningless gets people bent out of shape. Its the same when guys dunk and celebrate or if a black guy doesnt "behave" the way whites would like him to as showing any type of nonconforming voice. Whites want blacks athletes to do their job, not be showy, not be flashy, speak the king's english at all times, not get into any off field incidents and then maybe just maybe they want say something negative about you, its silly, this happens all the time, if they like you and how you play its all good until any kind of thing happens then its see we knew you were just like the rest. Russell Wilson can try to be as perfect as he wants it doesnt matter and wont matter, quite a few people dont really like him and if anything happens off the field he will get unleashed into and it will be big news. Everyone seemed to like Durant for the most part other than his perceived passiveness, until he started to not be so pc in interviews, now he's seen as abrasive. In these issues if you notice its always whites having a problem with it not blacks.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Calling himself superman or doing a superman pose? I think the latter not that it matters, many do stuff, superman isnt original, Shaq used to call himself that, even has a tattoo, Dwight Howard has called himself that, even dressed in a cape for slam dunk contest, its just entertainment, Im sure he knows the little Carolina kids love it and the sick cancer kids on their deathbeds, its just entertainment, but if he knows it makes people sick and he knows himself its just in fun and not meant for anything that what it is then he will continue to do it and even longer and more boastful knowing something so meaningless gets people bent out of shape. Its the same when guys dunk and celebrate or if a black guy doesnt "behave" the way whites would like him to as showing any type of nonconforming voice. Whites want blacks athletes to do their job, not be showy, not be flashy, speak the king's english at all times, not get into any off field incidents and then maybe just maybe they want say something negative about you, its silly, this happens all the time, if they like you and how you play its all good until any kind of thing happens then its see we knew you were just like the rest. Russell Wilson can try to be as perfect as he wants it doesnt matter and wont matter, quite a few people dont really like him and if anything happens off the field he will get unleashed into and it will be big news. Everyone seemed to like Durant for the most part other than his perceived passiveness, until he started to not be so pc in interviews, now he's seen as abrasive. In these issues if you notice its always whites having a problem with it not blacks.
    Well yeah because hes a black player,notice how when a white player does well in the NBA black folk get pissed off.

I don't care what anyone says,you want to see your own race succeed,its just nature of the beast.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Broncos win....Poor black Cam....take your dab thug shit to the offseason....Before this season nobody gave two fuks about you because you had never been in the top 15 in any major passing category. Average QB that has had an above average year.....Broncos by two scores

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Well yeah because hes a black player,notice how when a white player does well in the NBA black folk get pissed off.

I don't care what anyone says,you want to see your own race succeed,its just nature of the beast.
    Youre correct with the bold. As far as whites doing well in the NBA that doesnt piss me off, I dont see why it'd piss anyone off, I wish there were more good and great white players and not the seemingly token white players who I see in the NBA who arnt that good and there are a ton of other players better than them not in the NBA, I say let the best play regardless of race and background.

First 12345 ... Last