MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    mo is a nice guy but honestly not very informed, nicest way to put it. But, you're in canada mo so why would you be informed? Keep that in mind.
    American politics is a major issue here. Comes with the territory of being reliant on you guys for the way of life we live up here.

Many are informed.

I'm not casting judgement, I generally only do that for a laugh. It just seems strange to me that so many are in support of many of his policies when the man himself embodies so many of the qualities that the very same demographic seems so fed up with.

It goes to show that despite being the country most similar to the United States there still are inherent differences. I went to school and work with a ton of Americans and the majority are generally anti-trump. I generalize but do so from a decently sized, diverse, albeit biased, sample.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Canadians are very well informed with American politics.. I've never met a Canadian adult that wasn't.. An old GF of mine lives in Vancouver that I stay in touch with and her mother is more informed about American politics then probably I am.. They watch all the debates... It's weird to think that but true...

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Actually, he is the Democrats worst nightmare. 1) Hillary talked sh*t about him and then she paid the price after a single Trump tweet - her campaign still hasn't recovered.

2) When (not if) blacks flock to him we'll be talking landslide.

It's over folks.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

The Democratic Party hates him.

The GOP hates him.

THE PEOPLE LOVE HIM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

At least Canadians are informed on American politics, because Americans, for the most part, aren't.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post

The GOP hates him.

THE PEOPLE LOVE HIM.
    Even the networks that appear to be at political odds all seem to be on the same page with Trump...against him.

This should tell people something about American News networks, the establishment, and Trump himself.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

I bet GIVEMETHEMONEY would have some scintillating views on this subject.

Guy was a maverick. A trailblazer.

He flew too close to the sun on wings of demonzicrappy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post

The GOP hates him.

THE PEOPLE LOVE HIM.
    It's not the Democratic Party, GOP, or the networks that are gonna vote Donald Trump into office..It's the people and we do like him!!!! He's a breath of fresh air from all the recent puppet Presidents that have ultimately ran this Country into the ground... I wanna see that trend reversed and wanna see what Trump can do once he gets the job!!!.. China, Mexico and the Arab Countries won't be laughing anymore once the Don takes the Oath and walks into that White house..

Changes need to be made, these borders need to be regulated and tightened up, the Islamic Terrorists threats need to be delt with now before they grow even stronger.. We need to pay off our National Debt or knock it back down to a reasonable numbers. Etc....

Trump can do it!!! I'd like to see him try... He'll surround himself with very smart people like he's doing now..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's not the Democratic Party, GOP, or the networks that are gonna vote Donald Trump into office..It's the people and we do like him!!!! He's a breath of fresh air from all the recent puppet Presidents that have ultimately ran this Country into the ground... I wanna see that trend reversed and wanna see what Trump can do once he gets the job!!!.. China, Mexico and the Arab Countries won't be laughing anymore once the Don takes the Oath and walks into that White house..

Changes need to be made, these borders need to be regulated and tightened up, the Islamic Terrorists threats need to be delt with now before they grow even stronger.. We need to pay off our National Debt or knock it back down to a reasonable numbers. Etc....

Trump can do it!!! I'd like to see him try... He'll surround himself with very smart people like he's doing now..
    What makes you think Trump wouldnt be a puppet, sorry had to delete the orangutan.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Didnt 2nd term Bush teach you anything?

Its not the people who get these guys into power. Its the delegates...

At least learn from history man. It exists for a reason..

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah Jibby, winning the popular vote does not guarantee you the Presidency...just ask internet creator Al Gore.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Didnt 2nd term Bush teach you anything?

Its not the people who get these guys into power. Its the delegates...

At least learn from history man. It exists for a reason..
    didn't a second Obama term either?

It's almost like you enjoy being ridiculed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    What makes you think Trump wouldnt be a puppet, sorry had to delete the orangutan.
    Cause he's use to giving orders and not taking them.. He's funding his own campaign.. Hense him running all his multi million dollar businesses, his demeanor on the tv show, etc..

Trump won't be pushed around.. Even Bill O'rielly had to bow down to Trump in the end of their interview yesterday after trying to get under his skin... You don't see that happen often with Bill either.. He's got a bigger ego then Trump...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Cause he's use to giving orders and not taking them.. He's funding his own campaign.. Hense him running all his multi million dollar businesses, his demeanor on the tv show, etc..

Trump won't be pushed around.. Even Bill O'rielly had to bow down to Trump in the end of their interview yesterday after trying to get under his skin... You don't see that happen often with Bill either.. He's got a bigger ego then Trump...
    What you see on TV is for show, all of it.

Many idealogical Presidents end up making all kinds of promises they can never keep once the reality of the office is shown.

There are elements of finance and security that Presidents get taught once in office. Even the more recent and common executive orders, some which violate the laws of the land, still can't trump (no pun intended) this reality.

True independence from this nonsense isn't going to come from a celebrity or career politician, the likes of whom require so much television.

The movement will have to more grass roots, and we've all seen the uphill battle those can be.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Yeah Jibby, winning the popular vote does not guarantee you the Presidency...just ask internet creator Al Gore.

Comparing Donald Trump to Al Gore, are you crazy man?.. I don't think so, Trump has 10x the public exposure and 10x the personality, and he's a winner..

The people do vote in the Presidents.. Besides big Corporations and TV Networks are beginning to get with Trump now as it's good for business.. Fox was even kissing his ass after last night.. They all may not like him or want to warm up to him but they have no choice.. I'd be surprised if Meg Kelly has offered him a blow job yet to save her career.. .

He's no PUPPET...

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    What you see on TV is for show, all of it.

Many idealogical Presidents end up making all kinds of promises they can never keep once the reality of the office is shown.

There are elements of finance and security that Presidents get taught once in office. Even the more recent and common executive orders, some which violate the laws of the land, still can't trump (no pun intended) this reality.

True independence from this nonsense isn't going to come from a celebrity or career politician, the likes of whom require so much television.

The movement will have to more grass roots, and we've all seen the uphill battle those can be.

Couldnt have said it better.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    didn't a second Obama term either?

It's almost like you enjoy being ridiculed.
    Um yeah. Go look at the number lard guts then tell who won both the popular and electoral vote...

More lies trying to be like supreme leader

Docs need to up your meds

jtoler

Comparing Donald Trump to Al Gore, are you crazy man?.. I don't think so, Trump has 10x the public exposure and 10x the personality, and he's a winner..

The people do vote in the Presidents.. Besides big Corporations and TV Networks are beginning to get with Trump now as it's good for business.. Fox was even kissing his ass after last night.. They all may not like him or want to warm up to him but they have no choice.. I'd be surprised if Meg Kelly has offered him a blow job yet to save her career.. .

He's no PUPPET...
    The agenda will still go on, but Trump is in favor of that agenda so there wont be any slowing down there. He seems to display hatred towards every country anyway so the bombs will continue to fly, he's always talking about China's taking this and taking that, about he wants to cripple them, most Americans arnt concerned with vast world economy but home.

These numbers might double if Trump takes office. There's a reason for those bombings.

Im sure Jimmy Carter thought he'd be able to make some waves once in office before seeing how its really done, I dont foresee another Kennedy around the corner. What issues do you foresee Trump not going along with that is any different than what the U.S. has been doing for decades now, what will be any different?

DwightShrute

Um yeah. Go look at the number lard guts then tell who won both the popular and electoral vote...

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-9/10354824_1177328595613482_53719986443414 85517_n.jpg?oh=50d7332c1408ffb478abde133 8e52b8f&oe=573D623B[/IMG]

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

He's no PUPPET...
    I did not compare Trump to Al Gore, did I? How could you read that into my post and completely ignore the "internet creator" part?

Winning, the popular vote does not guarantee the Presidency. Period.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    ...What issues do you foresee Trump not going along with that is any different than what the U.S. has been doing for decades now, what will be any different?
    He might start by working on a more simplified tax plan. This, I believe, he could probably get away with because it would make it look like he is taking on large corporations and their loopholes, but appearance can be deceiving for sure.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

With Trump you just get a fresh face

Non politician that does not give a fuk

It is what we need

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18602

A Banana Republic needs a leader like Trump. That's what makes someone like Trump possible. Desperate people do desperate things. Look at Germany in the 1930's.

Who is Trump trying to appeal to, evangelicals, nativist, nationalists, racists.

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in a flag & carrying a cross.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18602

Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. ... In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. ... All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia.

George Orwell
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave khicks26 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol and then he cites popular and electoral vote. Couldn't make this kind of stupid up if I tried but funny to watch him.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Brooks & Dwight don't count. Faceless non-validated posters.
    Get validated or stop posting.
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave Jayvegas420 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Keep it classy high school democrats.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

JJ you spelled captivated wrong.
    It's spelled capitulated.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Brooks & Dwight don't count. Faceless non-validated posters.
    Get validated or stop posting.
    This...

At least overweight88 has the kahonees to post to the world thats he a trump nuthugging lunatic...

The other two are like the smell that you find in garbage that wont go away...

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

He won over conservatives, liberals, independents. He will be the next president. Bank on it.

DwightShrute

This...

At least overweight88 has the kahonees to post to the world thats he a trump nuthugging lunatic...

The other two are like the smell that you find in garbage that wont go away...

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Mo, can I have all three?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Mo, can I have all three?
    I fukkin wish Dangles. If I could make that happen I would be hoarding.

I am in love with Zooey Deschanel.

I would cook her dinner.

I would listen to how her day was and actually listen.

I would cherish every moment we spent together.

I would tenderly caress her thigh.

I would buy her father a christmas present.

I would surprise her with a trip to Burma on her birthday.

I would tell her I love her like the goddess she is.

I would love her and only her.

I kinda wish she had tattoos though.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Noël Wells also kinda looks like them too.

First 12345 Last