brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Good point. After all, things were clicking beautifully under W. He had a hell of a run, and then Obama tanked everything.

Jeeesus, are you fukking kidding me right now? You seem to have the brain capacity of a 9 year old.

News flash: it doesn't matter who we elect as President anymore. Congress is corrupt. The system is rigged. Big business sleeps with big government, and none of them care about you or me. Trump hits every checkpoint there (corrupt, loves a rigged system, couldn't care less about the average worker). Yet he tosses a bunch of bullshit to the wall ("Make America Great Again"), speaks in generalities with no specifics whatsoever, and your dumb ass swallows it whole.

Uneducated whites are just unreal.
    I used to think that too, thankfully my knowledge grew immensely sense that time. You'll get there someday.

And uneducated "anybody" is just unreal which leaves us the question why would you say something about yourself?

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

+380. Is it really this easy?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I used to think that too, thankfully I my knowledge grew immensely sense then. You'll get there someday.
    Apparently not enough to put a coherent thought together. Read that out loud.

Only at SBR. Classic.

brooks85

Apparently not enough to put a coherent thought together. Read that out loud.

Only at SBR. Classic.
    lol cause you got a typo, nice work no coin. Finally have something going for you because it sure wasn't logic or math. Can't deny that.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

So why are you so anti trump when it doesn't matter? The system is corrupt why do you think people hand over millions to clinton and bush? They are just donating because they are nice? Or are they wanting something in return? Look who doesn't get money donated from big business, Donald trump.
    Good point. After all, things were clicking beautifully under W. He had a hell of a run, and then Obama tanked everything.

Jeeesus, are you fukking kidding me right now? You seem to have the brain capacity of a 9 year old.

News flash: it doesn't matter who we elect as President anymore. Congress is corrupt. The system is rigged. Big business sleeps with big government, and none of them care about you or me. Trump hits every checkpoint there (corrupt, loves a rigged system, couldn't care less about the average worker). Yet he tosses a bunch of bullshit to the wall ("Make America Great Again"), speaks in generalities with no specifics whatsoever, and your dumb ass swallows it whole.

Uneducated whites are just unreal.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    +380. Is it really this easy?
    Odds on face to win nomination but +380 to win General. It's not rocket science folks.

OldschoolGambler
    OldschoolGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be good for USA players offshore!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Odds on face to win nomination but +380 to win General. It's not rocket science folks.
    got him at +4000 back in July

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11490

Why would any woman or minority on planet Earth vote for this guy?
    The economy.

I think you're under the impression that pundits trying to paint Trump as a "racist" and "sexist" () 24/7 will actually stick to Donald.

For starters, he's the one GOP candidate in the modern era who isn't afraid and doesn't cower these empty threats. That kind of BS killed Romney, who was petrified of that label - which is exactly the way the liberal media would have it.

Secondly, he's a bona fide reality TV star before he was ever a politician. The demographics of his loyal viewers for years on the apprentice do not resemble the demographics of conventional political thinking. Maybe he's been planning this a lot longer than people realize. I think we've barely begun to see the surprises Trump has in store for us.

And finally, I know people in NYC construction and real estate - most hate Trump, though respect him. He is a beast. And how could he not be, being a non-Jew multibillionaire in the NY real estate game? Forget about it.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    The economy.

I think you're under the impression that pundits trying to paint Trump as a "racist" and "sexist" () 24/7 will actually stick to Donald.
    Why the eye roll? He is a racist and a sexist. Check what % of the general electorate is made up of women and minorities and get back to me, BTW.

For starters, he's the one GOP candidate in the modern era who isn't afraid and doesn't cower these empty threats. That kind of BS killed Romney, who was petrified of that label - which is exactly the way the liberal media would have it.
    Not saying much. Again, I'm a registered Republican. The party is literally in shambles. Zero identity anymore.

Secondly, he's a bona fide reality TV star before he was ever a politician. The demographics of his loyal viewers for years on the apprentice do not resemble the demographics of conventional political thinking. Maybe he's been planning this a lot longer than people realize. I think we've barely begun to see the surprises Trump has in store for us.
    So because he's a "bona fade reality TV star," that makes him a legitimate POTUS contender? Come on. Some of you watch way too much of that shit.

And finally, I know people in NYC construction and real estate - most hate Trump, though respect him. He is a beast. And how could he not be, being a non-Jew multibillionaire in the NY real estate game? Forget about it.
    Again, how exactly does that qualify him to be President?

brooks85

Why the eye roll? He is a racist and a sexist. Check what % of the general electorate is made up of women and minorities and get back to me, BTW.

Not saying much. Again, I'm a registered Republican. The party is literally in shambles. Zero identity anymore.

So because he's a "bona fade reality TV star," that makes him a legitimate POTUS contender? Come on. Some of you watch way too much of that shit.

examples?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    So why are you so anti trump when it doesn't matter? The system is corrupt why do you think people hand over millions to clinton and bush? They are just donating because they are nice? Or are they wanting something in return? Look who doesn't get money donated from big business, Donald trump.
    Yeah, Trump is as pure as the driven snow.

Hoodwinked.

ByeShea

Why the eye roll? He is a racist and a sexist.
    Please define that.

ByeShea

Yeah, Trump is as pure as the driven snow.

Hoodwinked.
    The one who's hoodwinked is a self-described Republican who parrots the talking points of media pundits. And that's okay because once the Republican "establishment" throws itself behind Trump, you'll be right there too. This I guarantee.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

DwightShrute

Let me see if I have this right .... so you are saying that a man in his late sixties, who has built an empire and has hired thousands of minorities and still does, suddenly decides to become a racist and, at the same time, run for president?

Are you saying that people have been calling him racist for years and it's been some kind of secret up until now?

show me one racist thing Trump has ever said? Just one. You won't because you can't.

What makes anyone else running qualified to be president? A president doesn't get elected, move into the White House, get's up for work on the first day and just starts doing shit. He has to be smart. He has to be a leader. A uniter. Someone who surrounds himself with the right people. Competent people. People with integrity. Someone who can put aside petty political games, like always blaming the last guy and the opposition, and find common ground to do what's best for the country.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Gotta love these sanders supporter claiming to be repubs, good times. Hopefully I can be a broke dick sanders supporter and get 72k posts
    The one who's hoodwinked is a self-described Republican who parrots the talking points of media pundits. And that's okay because once the Republican "establishment" throws itself behind Trump, you'll be right there too. This I guarantee.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    examples?
    Please define that.
    By SBR standards? Or real-world examples? Because this place is like one big Ku Klux Klan rally. I wouldn't be surprised if brooks was posting through the eye holes of a cloak as we speak.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Gotta love these sanders supporter claiming to be repubs, good times. Hopefully I can be a broke dick sanders supporter and get 72k posts
    Bernie Sanders? I wouldn't vote for him if you stuck a shotgun down my throat.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Let me see if I have this right .... so you are saying that a man in his late sixties, who has built an empire and has hired thousands of minorities and still does, suddenly decides to become a racist and, at the same time, run for president?

Are you saying that people have been calling him racist for years and it's been some kind of secret up until now?

show me one racist thing Trump has ever said? Just one. You won't because you can't.

What makes anyone else running qualified to be president? A president doesn't get elected, move into the White House, get's up for work on the first day and just starts doing shit. He has to be smart. He has to be a leader. A uniter. Someone who surrounds himself with the right people. Competent people. People with integrity. Someone who can put aside petty political games, like always blaming the last guy and the opposition, and find common ground to do what's best for the country.
    You've got to be kidding me with this fukking post.

Again, classic SBR.

Maybe you guys truly are this stupid.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'm not a mindless fool. Even if Trump gets the nomination, I will not be voting for him. I'll write in Mickey Mouse before I vote for any of these candidates, Trump included.

DwightShrute

Again, classic SBR.

you called him a racist. You did that. Ok so show me one example of a racist comment Trump has ever made. it doesn't have to be a pattern of racism in his early years or anything. Could be last week or 50 years ago. Just one example.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

^^Dwight don't waste your time with the Trump haters.. They probably never once really sat down and listened to what he had to say in recent one on one interviews or in the debates... Ignorance is not bliss in this case....

They probably will vote for Hillary and haven't really even listened to her either.. Just party backers regardless of who is running for office.... Sad when voters do that... That's called being lazy and irresponsible as a voter..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

you called him a racist. You did that. Ok so show me one example of a racist comment Trump has ever made. it doesn't have to be a pattern of racism in his early years or anything. Could be last week or 50 years ago. Just one example.
    For starters, there's a search function on every computer. Type in "Trump" and "racist."

Just because he employs minorities doesn't mean he supports or believes in them. My boss is Trump's age and white. Our office is dominated by women and minorities. Yet I've heard him disparage both on multiple occasions.

Sometimes I wonder if any of you actually live in the real world.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Again, classic SBR.

yr wasting yr time-"never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

[they're trump supporters, of course they're that stupid]

DwightShrute

For starters, there's a search function on every computer. Type in "Trump" and "racist."

Just because he employs minorities doesn't mean he supports or believes in them. My boss is Trump's age and white. Our office is dominated by women and minorities. Yet I've heard him disparage both on multiple occasions.

Sometimes I wonder if any of you actually live in the real world.
    who cares about your racist boss? Is he running for president also?

ok so show me one racist thing Trump said. Trump. Donald Trump. You won't because you can't.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 01-29-16 at 01:25 PM.

ByeShea

My boss is Trump's age and white. Our office is dominated by women and minorities. Yet I've heard him disparage both on multiple occasions.
    Oh the horror.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

who cares about your racist boss? ok so show me one racist thing Trump said. You won't because you can't.
    You have to be an SBR robot. No way you are a human being with a functioning brain. No way.

Again, type in "Trump" and "racist." Then take your pick.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Oh the horror.
    Hearing a 70-year-old man call someone a "ni**er" off the cuff in a casual conversation for no real reason whatsoever? Yeah, that actually was pretty horrible.

Then again, I have to consider the audience here at SBR. A bunch of poor, uneducated white-trash degenerates.

DwightShrute

You have to be an SBR robot. No way you are a human being with a functioning brain. No way.

I did. There is nothing. It sounds like you think there are several. Thousands maybe even.

Show me one. Pick just one racist Trump comment. Again, you won't because you can't.

type in "Browns" and "Super Bowl" and you will get literally hundreds of hits. Then take your pick. None will show the Browns actually winning the Super Bowl.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 01-29-16 at 01:39 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Oh the horror.
    lol...

ByeShea

Type any public figure and "racist" ... it's subjective and means nothing until a beholder decides to buy into the slur.

ByeShea

Hearing a 70-year-old man call someone a "ni**er" off the cuff in a casual conversation for no real reason whatsoever? Yeah, that actually was pretty horrible.
    Your boss hang out with urban yoots or what?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Zero percent chance.

ZERO.

I've said it for 2 years, he probably won't get out of the convention. . The reps know he can't win the swing states. Frankly, he's a dispshit

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Frankly, he's a dispshit
    Right, such an incompetent boob. Multi-billionaire, reality TV star, demolishing the primary field, making the Democrats panic ... he has no idea what he's doing. What a big dipshit.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    What's the average IQ of some fukkin foreigner who gives such a fukk about it??
    88-90

First 12345 Last