Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Guy is a stiff. Skins were a one year fluke this season. Tons of respect for diehard fans like Manster but Cousins isn't a guy who will take a team to a championship in any league(nfl, cfl, xfl, ncaa, pop warner, lingerie league).
    Points Awarded:

LeahMichele gave Grits n' Gravy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    Yeah how did they ever win that NFC east ?
    by beating the teams they were supposed to beat!......(ie...what good teams do!)

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    People who think kirk cousins is a good qb are what we call, hamburgers.
    and stupid ass SBR posters like yourself are what we call, broke dik fuks.

LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    you should be more concerned about your overrated, lucky ass sea hags getting their collective asses this week against a real team in Carolina!...only reason why your garbage team is still alive is because of a botched 27 yd fg attempt for by the Vikings!
    Yeah I know we got lucky. But lets not talk about us not having our 2 RB's, having to play in the coldest game ever, a BS Pass interference call on the last drive. I know we got lucky. And we didn't have any bad breaks go against us, it was just all luck. I know. I know. But if you think Carolina is going to beat us this week, you are 100% dead wrong. Carolina is dead.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Guy is a stiff. Skins were a one year fluke this season. Tons of respect for diehard fans like Manster but Cousins isn't a guy who will take a team to a championship in any league(nfl, cfl, xfl, ncaa, pop warner, lingerie league).
    Couldn't agree more. They think they have found their savior. Oh they are going to be disappointed next year, but then they are used to that.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    by beating the teams they were supposed to beat!......(ie...what good teams do!)
    So they weren't supposed to beat a single winning team all year long ?

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Remember, even RGIII had a good year ONCE. As I live in the Wash metro area, I've watched every Skins game this year. He's an average QB, which in this division may be good enough for now. He limited his mistakes which is the key to winning some games. They will never be more than an 8-8 team with him, take my word for it.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Don't agree with the OP. Believe Cousins to be a good QB. Early in his career so he has room to improve. Let's see how he does this year, starting with tonight.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wash 31-21

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wash 31-21
    I had the same score, posted 7 minutes before you, but I'm going against it...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    My early season forecast has Washington beating Pittsburgh 31-21. This indicates a bet on Washington but a pass on the total. I will be the first to say that this line is inflated a bit. Further, when breaking apart the games by division we can see other metrics that indicate a bet on Washington tonight. With alignment like this the upset, even in the NFL, doesn't come that often.

In trying to build a money flow parlay I also see indications for Washington. Basically, it should be Washington tonight, but I don't think it's going to be. I have picked up Pittsburgh -128 over Washington...
    Good Luck

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Cousins is my Fantasy QB.

Easy-Rider 66

Does anyone think Cousins starts to right the ship this week? Or will the prediction by the OP continue to ring true? Read that there is problems in Redskin land with some players pointing fingers. Leaning towards playing WASH +4.5 this week.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Literally 3 quarterbacks in the league you can rely on.

I don't even know who the fucck they are anymore though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He looks terrible right now

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

He sucks. Guy has no concept on how to read a defense. Skins are stupid enough to sign him to a long term deal anyways after he pisses away season.

Gruden is a mongoloid too.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He is a bottom 10 Qb for sure, but Cousins is on pace to break the all time single season yardage record, shows how much of a passing league it is these days.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8406

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    He sucks. Guy has no concept on how to read a defense. Skins are stupid enough to sign him to a long term deal anyways after he pisses away season.

Gruden is a mongoloid too.
    Doubtful, I can see both Gruden and Cousins both gone after this year. Neither of these guys are Scot McCloughan guys and Gruden is the only one still in the organization who thinks Cousins can be a great qb. If Gruden gets canned...Cousins will probably be overpaid by some other schmuck coach/gm or agrees to a backup type salary with a 1st rd qb breathing down his neck next year.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

The Redskins money line is easy money this week.

Easy-Rider 66

Skins down to + 3 -102 on Heritage. $$ coming in on Skins as they were getting 4.5. Not sure which way to play it now.

Easy-Rider 66

Captain Kirk in line for a big Pay Day. Let's see how he performs against Dallas on the road.

First 12