Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Tom Coughlin is only ........

five years older than Nick Saban

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Find the worst pic of TC to prove your point?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Aging naturally v enhancement..

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Aging naturally v enhancement..
    All I'm saying is if you're going to post a comparison picture try not to do what you just did. Anyone will look older in -20 weather

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I heard taking ExtenZe adds a youthful appearance.

Maybe Nick is on it? Looks quite happy in that photo.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is done

Tommy needs to retire

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 328

After joining the New York Giants as an undrafted rookie free agent out of North Carolina in 2005, defensive lineman Jonas Seawright impressed with his size and athleticism, leading many to believe he might become the league’s next hidden gem.

Unfortunately for the Giants and Seawright, that didn’t exactly pan out and his time in New York was brief (2005-2006).

Despite the cup of coffee in East Rutherford, Giants fans will forever remember Seawright and the early legend that defined him — a long-standing folk tale that continues to be referenced more than a decade later.

On Wednesday, while taking part in LaDainian Tomlinson’s Football Camp at TCU, Seawright reflected on his time with the Giants and recalled an interesting exchange with then-head coach Tom Coughlin.

“Coach Coughlin pulled me over in training camp one time and threatened to cut me because my socks. Yeah. . . He was a strict disciplinarian,” Seawright told Anthony Wood of Texans Wire. “I believe I didn’t have them pulled up high enough in his opinion. He was a military guy.”

Because he left the Giants in 2006, Seawright wasn’t around for Coughlin’s personal transformation, which included a toned down approach to his players.

Still, Seawright looks back on Coughlin fondly and appreciates what the coach brought to the table.

“He meant what he said. He was really stern, but he was a great football coach,” Seawright added.