stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Buying an engagement ring with $3k in poker winnings. The thing turned out to be worthless to resell.

Stupid bitch was wrong about everything.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Steve, you broke up with your girl?

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Steve, you broke up with your girl?
    That post was about a different one from awhile back but yeah me and the recent one didn't work out. Her I'd never bad mouth, very cool chick, different paths man hope things go well for her.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    That post was about a different one from awhile back but yeah me and the recent one didn't work out. Her I'd never bad mouth, very cool chick, different paths man hope things go well for her.
    Sorry to hear, man.

Hopefully you win the poker tournament on Saturday and can use it on hookers and blow.

stevek173

Haha

ty gl to you as well man
    Points Awarded:

The Giant gave stevek173 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

My worst beat had to do with horse racing, not sports gambling. Maybe 6-7 years ago, I bet a long shot superfecta at Delaware Park and had like a 30-1 shot on top, and two of the other horses were 15-1 and 20-1. The top 3 favorites were off the board. The race went off and was finished when lightening hit the tote board and it shorted out. It must have fried the computers too, and as the last race of the day, they called it a "non-race" and just refunded everyone their bets. Mind you, I had already won the race and it was completed- so I was screwed out of a payday maybe $7K or so, which is my guess but could be lower or higher.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Or maybe, the time I did a parley card in Vegas with 10 teams and won the first 9 bets, only to lose the Monday night game (S.F.- 10).........small bet, big payoff. It ruined my trip, but the Delaware Park bet was for way more money.

stevek173

Damn dude.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

I heard of a guy who bet a pick four from some racetrack but he bet it
    online i believe it was Betjamaica or Olymipic.

Anyways their rules stated that they pay out track odds up to a certain amount.

Guy hit some sort of crazy shiit cause it was like a 50 to one shot that won a race and other
    big dogs in the other races.

He thought he made a huge score come to see on his account no winnings just a refund of his bet.

WHY?WTF

No one actually hit it at the track or otbs so it was carried over.

There was no payout cause there were no winners in the actual pool.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

how about me losing grand on penetrating htn oilers in playoffs. was when buddy ryan punched kevin gilbride.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I bet the under on TTwarrior calories eaten on thanksgiving at 10,000. He licked his plate at the end of the day and got 10,001

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Lost 15g on Colts -2.5 earlier in year. Won by 2.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    I heard of a guy who bet a pick four from some racetrack but he bet it
    online i believe it was Betjamaica or Olymipic.

Anyways their rules stated that they pay out track odds up to a certain amount.

Guy hit some sort of crazy shiit cause it was like a 50 to one shot that won a race and other
    big dogs in the other races.

He thought he made a huge score come to see on his account no winnings just a refund of his bet.

WHY?WTF

No one actually hit it at the track or otbs so it was carried over.

There was no payout cause there were no winners in the actual pool.
    As a guy who plays multi-race wagers and knows them intricately, this is a super weird spin and it's among the worst beats I've heard (if true) just based on how astronomical his odds would have been, and how weird it was that he didn't cash.

That said, offshores typically have major limits on those types of wagers so that was a horrible case of buyer beware - learning the hard way.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    My worst beat had to do with horse racing, not sports gambling. Maybe 6-7 years ago, I bet a long shot superfecta at Delaware Park and had like a 30-1 shot on top, and two of the other horses were 15-1 and 20-1. The top 3 favorites were off the board. The race went off and was finished when lightening hit the tote board and it shorted out. It must have fried the computers too, and as the last race of the day, they called it a "non-race" and just refunded everyone their bets. Mind you, I had already won the race and it was completed- so I was screwed out of a payday maybe $7K or so, which is my guess but could be lower or higher.
    Seriously? OMG

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

there are many i dont know about because i dont watch many games, only watch some nfl and ncaaf games

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    That game cost me 2000 dollars. I had the under 50 wins on the Rockets that year. This should have been a sure loss. I didn't give a shit about the cover. I said that night that that game would cost me on that wager. To make matters worse the Rockets won their last 7 games of the regular season and then proceeded to lose in the first round to the Mavericks in the playoffs. Still my worse beat ever. Who wins their last 7 games of a regular season when you are in the playoffs already?????? Still sick from that....

First 12