RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    There is NO EXCUSE for a losing wager. You can say what you want and believe what you want but the bottom line is simple. You lost because you took the wrong team. NO excuses. No B.S. You guys look for so many excuses that you lose the next game, and the next, and the next...This place is a little gold mine for those who know what they are doing, because there are so many of you that do not.
    I wonder how pathetic your life must be

Im not even tryin to be mean, its a serious question

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

There is NO EXCUSE for a losing wager. You can say what you want and believe what you want but the bottom line is simple. You lost because you took the wrong team. NO excuses. No B.S. You guys look for so many excuses that you lose the next game, and the next, and the next...This place is a little gold mine for those who know what they are doing, because there are so many of you that do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

I wonder how pathetic your life must be

Im not even tryin to be mean, its a serious question

This Bigdaddy dude should be a sports handicapping coach.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

This 37 cents avg square bettor was in another thread saying tcu quit before the game even started and anyone who took tcu is dumb. Idiot bets both sides just to lose juice

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

This Oregon/TCU game was a square killer. Proof was in the posts of counting wins before game because of Boykin out and during the game when there were a at least a hundred snaps left in the game. Bad beat is a bad beat, but Oregon backing was just as square public play as you were going to get this bowl season.

First ... 2345