BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What do you mean dumbest and dirtiest? We are very smart and clean. Best place to live right now is the South. Watch your language before you insult us.
    It's all friendly banter. I have been all over the South several times. There are good people there. When I was in college some of the best times were meeting some of the SEC chicks when I was Spring Breakin' it in Florida. They also traveled well to Padre.

I was just giving the OP shit.

But really, as for Tennesee being better than OU, it's hard to say that when the Vols can't even beat a "down" OU team. The only reason OU made the playoff was because the Big 12 sucks. When I was in college OU had players like Tommie Harris and Adrian Peterson. They don't have that type of talent right now. They're just a good team in a bad conference.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    It's all friendly banter. I have been all over the South several times. There are good people there. When I was in college some of the best times were meeting some of the SEC chicks when I was Spring Breakin' it in Florida. They also traveled well to Padre.

I was just giving the OP shit.

But really, as for Tennesee being better than OU, it's hard to say that when the Vols can't even beat a "down" OU team. The only reason OU made the playoff was because the Big 12 sucks. When I was in college OU had players like Tommie Harris and Adrian Peterson. They don't have that type of talent right now. They're just a good team in a bad conference.
    At least you have some sense sir....and I agree OU was a good team in a bad conference...TN was a good team in an unbelievably talented conference (I understand they came back from 14 down in the 4th and beat us in double OT so I guess they were slightly better alright who cares)....seriously we FIRE penetrating COACHES that have multiple national championships in the last dozen years....Les Miles was literally out of a job until enough LSU fans protested and got him one more year reprieve....that is a tough fuckin pressure conference when u think u can do better than Les Miles....we're obviously happy with what Butch Jones is doing but prior to that we'd have begged Les Miles to coach Tenn...also teams like South Carolina and Georgia hell any team would love to have Les Miles but that's how it goes in this conference...you win 2 national championships in 13 years in the toughest conference in the country and they still think ur a pile of shit and fire u

Seriously though we've both been trading plenty of shit talking I'll admit OU is a good team and slightly better than a decent TN in double OT this year and I think u already have agreed the SEC is the strongest of all the conference

We gotta end this shit so whoever ur betting and I hope ur fuckin cash is on Bama or we're really gonna be shit talking in a couple weeks you win and you rape ur bookie and have a great 2016.

ANYTHING I SAY TO U OR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE IS IN JEST....I LIKE TALKIN SHIT WITH MY FELLOW DEGENS AND THEY SEEM TO LIKE TALKIN IT TO ME BUT IN THE END LETS SHARE A BEER AND ROOT FOR OU AND TN NEXT YEAR AND BAMA RIGHT FUCKIN NOWWWW!!!! SO LOAD UP YOUR ACCOUNTS, CALL YOUR BOOKIES AND GET SOME FUCKIN CASH DOWN!!!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-02-16 at 09:58 PM.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    At least you have some sense sir....and I agree OU was a good team in a bad conference...TN was a good team in an unbelievably talented conference (I understand they came back from 14 down in the 4th and beat us in double OT so I guess they were slightly better alright who cares)....seriously we FIRE penetrating COACHES that have multiple national championships in the last dozen years....Les Miles was literally out of a job until enough LSU fans protested and got him one more year reprieve....that is a tough fuckin pressure conference when u think u can do better than Les Miles....we're obviously happy with what Butch Jones is doing but prior to that we'd have begged Les Miles to coach Tenn...also teams like South Carolina and Georgia hell any team would love to have Les Miles but that's how it goes in this conference...you win 2 national championships in 13 years in the toughest conference in the country and they still think ur a pile of shit and fire u
    Didn't Miles win with what Saban left behind?

Tennesee's talent level has greatly improved under Jones. They were just young this year.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Didn't Miles win with what Saban left behind?

Tennesee's talent level has greatly improved under Jones. They were just young this year.
    Precisely....their appreciation for turning that gutted program into a 2 win national title team was to can his ass....apparently even after all the protests he's only got a one year extension so unless LSU is great next season LM is apparently free to go

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

dude the sec isn't the best conference. the sec west is but the east is dog shit.fla got handled by michigan. Don't want to hear shit about qb because that is why you recruit. chubb went out or we could be talking about ga.Back to tenn. I root for your team because you have uc's ex coach and colerain ohio top offensive lineman in dylan weisbrodt. Remember when he was a little shit .til uc coach went there you had no chance of getting him because he committed to cincy.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    dude the sec isn't the best conference. the sec west is but the east is dog shit.fla got handled by michigan. Don't want to hear shit about qb because that is why you recruit. chubb went out or we could be talking about ga.Back to tenn. I root for your team because you have uc's ex coach and colerain ohio top offensive lineman in dylan weisbrodt. Remember when he was a little shit .til uc coach went there you had no chance of getting him because he committed to cincy.
    Butch Jones is turning TN into a top 10 team....whether they'll be #1 again soon who knows....Saban and Miles are obviously recruiting like tryouts for the NFL so can Jones recruit at that level....idk but we will see. I'm sure LSU would've like to have those Louisiana Mannings playing for em but TN and Ole Miss is where they went...also winning helps recruting and when our teams were posting horrific records recruiting was horrific...9-4 with all the losses being super close 4th qtr choke jobs offers a little hope especially after a 2-3 start.

Also if ur going to LSU to play for LM you may only be playing for him your freshman year

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Butch Jones is turning TN into a top 10 team....whether they'll be #1 again soon who knows....
    You might want to slow your roll there a little. Tennessee will probably be around #15 next year. Not top 10 and no where near the top 5.

Bama and LSU already have more talent and Florida is on their way back.

When is the last time Tennessee beat Florida???? Yeah....after you beat Florida and take down an Alabama or LSU, then you can start talking.

As it is, Arkansas probably feels they're just as close as Tennessee. Didn't Tennessee lose at home to Arkansas this year?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by rockaflocka View Post
    I think the SEC is a great conference but these threads pop up every year because Bama has been dominate. Do you realize the Vegas rankings had 2 sec schools in the top 10 (Mississippi being the other) ? Just like 2 pac 12, 2 acc, and 2 big ten. Yes Bama is number one but get over yourself if you think lsu, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia or Auburn was good this year
    SEC wins the national championship almost every year and routinely dominates bowl season....This has been going on for a while now

It's not just Bama that makes the conference great.....it's the fact that almost every year the SEC runs like 10 or 11 deep of real quality, dangerous teams that could compete with most teams in the nation (not all better obviously but compete)

Fans of other conferences get so offended but the facts don't lie....the SEC's record in bowl games and against the power 5 in all games for like the last 10-15 years has been overly dominant.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    SEC wins the national championship almost every year and routinely dominates bowl season....This has been going on for a while now

It's not just Bama that makes the conference great.....it's the fact that almost every year the SEC runs like 10 or 11 deep of real quality, dangerous teams that could compete with most teams in the nation (not all better obviously but compete)

Fans of other conferences get so offended but the facts don't lie....the SEC's record in bowl games and against the power 5 in all games for like the last 10-15 years has been overly dominant.
    What was there record last yr in bowl games. SLOW YOUR ROLL!

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

The SEC east has underwhelmed since Urban left. The only team that has risen above expectations in the last 5 years is Missouri. Georgia has been the big tease.

I wonder if Bama fans chest bumped when Arkansas won their bowl today for the sake of conference pride. I'm guessing they didn't.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

there has never been a true national championship until last year when Ohio ST won the first ever playoff in Division I-A....those other frivolous, phony, paper championships don't count because they were never earned...now, if Alabama is able to beat Clemson next week, then I can say the SEC is tied with the Big Ten with 1 championship a piece...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The SEC had 54 players selected in the 2015 NFL Draft, giving the league the most draftees for the ninth year in a row.

Here is how you know who is the best. Most draft picks in NFL for 9 years in a row.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The SEC had 54 players selected in the 2015 NFL Draft, giving the league the most draftees for the ninth year in a row.

Here is how you know who is the best. Most draft picks in NFL for 9 years in a row.
    Doesn't mean anything....lots of players get drafted but it doesn't mean they are any good.

CajunNation
    CajunNation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2512

Quote Originally Posted by rockaflocka View Post
    I wish Ohio State would've beat Mich St. this year so they could've smoked Alabama like last year. SEC Fans = Intolerable
    Delusional are you??? Bama woud smoke Slohio St!!!

First 1234