l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

southern miss washington

So i got free tickets to go see this game today in dallas. 50 percent chance of rain. Anyone betting this? Who do you like? Just starting to look at it for gambling purposes now since ill be there

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I would have said So Miss until I saw them in their last fame vs WKU. They had an injury every other play. I just don't think they can hang with a decent PAC 12 team. I think Washington shits down their run game. And their defense is porous. I'm giving the points in this one...

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

The only winning team Southern Miss beat all year was La Tech and Tech had 7 turnovers. Their offense has been putting up these crazy numbers vs very bad teams like Rice , Old Dom, Texas State , Austin Peay , etc.. It looks like they gave Nebraska a scare AT Neb but they were down 29-7 going into the 4th.

Washington is always a weird team for me to figure. They throw duds out of nowhere but have to think if they play anything like their last 2 games they are going to roll.

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Doesnt the over look too easy??

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would say the over. Southern is excited about the game, not sure about the other team. Pass on the spread for me either way.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10614

I have the Over 51.5 to finish off a Parlay .Need more scoring but glad they put that one in .