Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Yep

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

You have to wonder if Pagano would be in the position he is in without Arians and surviving cancer.
    I think not.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

He seems to be a great motivator. I like betting on him in big games.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes Lakerman

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    You have to wonder if Pagano would be in the position he is in without Arians and surviving cancer.
    I think not.
    Uh, did this come out wrong? I don't have to wonder. I'm 100% certain Pagano would not be in the position he's in right now had he not survived cancer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am, and turtlejc

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If they just figure out a way to get to Palmer... Arizona can easily be beaten.

Remember that Seattle game? Seattle had different blitz packages.... got to Palmer. Then Arizona countered with protection patterns.

The only way you beat this team is playing zone defense with several multiple blitz looks.... hopefully you force a turnover or 2.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Remember that Seattle game? Seattle had different blitz packages.... got to Palmer. Then Arizona countered with protection patterns.

The only way you beat this team is playing zone defense with several multiple blitz looks.... hopefully you force a turnover or 2.
    this david johnson kid didnt even touch the ball in the seattle game, it was all chris johnson. CJ looked good early in the year but he lacks the power this david johnson kid has. I think he adds toughness out the backfield that i felt they were lacking early in the year, theyre now the most complete team in the league to me

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This guy is awesome
    Remember when the Bears interviewed him?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    this david johnson kid didnt even touch the ball in the seattle game, it was all chris johnson. CJ looked good early in the year but he lacks the power this david johnson kid has. I think he adds toughness out the backfield that i felt they were lacking early in the year, theyre now the most complete team in the league to me
    Arizona is a very complete and balanced team. No doubt about that. If you defend one area... they go to the next area and beat you. All I'm saying is... I've seen Palmer at his worst. I don't remember him ever winning a big game. Reminds me of Andy Dalton.

I'll take + the points whoever they play in the playoffs. Some defensive coordinator will figure out Arizona's routine.

meader99

Arizona is a very complete and balanced team. No doubt about that. If you defend one area... they go to the next area and beat you. All I'm saying is... I've seen Palmer at his worst. I don't remember him ever winning a big game. Reminds me of Andy Dalton.

I'll take + the points whoever they play in the playoffs. Some defensive coordinator will figure out Arizona's routine.
    Probably gonna get a sneak preview this week of Arizona's first playoff game.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Uh, did this come out wrong? I don't have to wonder. I'm 100% certain Pagano would not be in the position he's in right now had he not survived cancer.

Yeah, OK Pool, my meaning might have been ambiguous. By surviving cancer, he might have been given a bit more leeway regarding his
    performance. Also, everybody knows by now, Arians was the brains behind the outfit.

Losing HONEY BADGER for the season "might" hamper their D come playoff time.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Remember when the Bears interviewed him?
    No I will remember when the his cardinals knock out the packers.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

bruce arian's swag is through the roof

meader99

No I will remember when the his cardinals knock out the packers.
    As well they should. Wasn't Arians to old to be the Bears coach? Then they ended up with Trestman and Fox.....

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    As well they should. Wasn't Arians to old to be the Bears coach? Then they ended up with Trestman and Fox.....
    Arians has had a tough career.

After this season is over gb can hire a new coach. The current one is too fat.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Unreal insight. Bunch of dumbfukks coaching in the NFL, and we got guys posting here that clearly know way more than they do.

#eliteforum
    #blessed

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

meader99

Arians has had a tough career.

After this season is over gb can hire a new coach. The current one is too fat.
    Maybe they'll hire Gase. Send the Bears further into tailspin mode.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Bruce Arians vs Bill Belichick super bowl.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

The Cardinals will win the super bowl.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I could live with that!

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    I think not.

Yes dommer, and you also have to ask would Arians be a head coach right now if it weren't for Pagano's cancer.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Palmer will choke at some point and the Cards will lose because of it.

Winston704
    Winston704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Arians is a class act and (I think) one of the top 5 halftime coaches in the league. No way would Pagano even be working today without Arians help when he got sick. Hard to believe Pittsburgh kicked him out the door. Tomlin is overrated IMO.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You do not even know if they are going to get a bye week or not, but you are blindly going to take points no matter who they play. First, no matter who they play in their first game, that game will be at home. The only difference is if it is in the first round or second. If Arizona defeats either Green Bay or Seattle (both at home), they advance to round 2, to play the winner of the #3 seed vs #6 seed. That will probably be Green Bay again. If they win, they will most likely play Carolina in Carolina, and you will be GIVING points. Perhaps your logic explains why you lose so much.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You do not even know if they are going to get a bye week or not, but you are blindly going to take points no matter who they play. First, no matter who they play in their first game, that game will be at home. The only difference is if it is in the first round or second. If Arizona defeats either Green Bay or Seattle (both at home), they advance to round 2, to play the winner of the #3 seed vs #6 seed. That will probably be Green Bay again. If they win, they will most likely play Carolina in Carolina, and you will be GIVING points. Perhaps your logic explains why you lose so much.
    This is the exact scenario I'm hoping for. If Arizona is getting a field goal at Carolina, that'll be a very confident play for me. With that said, I expect Seattle to beat Carolina in the second round. I'll also love taking the points there.

lakerboy

Zona might win home field

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I been saying this since week 1, i hope they stay healthy and win it.

lakerboy

Arians got the iffy game out of the way

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

There's no way Arians was going to run the ball 3 times there and give the ball back to Rodgers with 1:10 left down 7. He plays to win the game. I had the Pack +7.5 and was very worried he would stick one in the end zone there, and he tried. The play was bad down the sideline, should have thrown to the middle of the field. Guy did this same stuff in Pitt for years, not a surprise.

jjgold

He does play to win and more coaches should do it

TheMoneyShot

Guy is ok.

Palmer needs help.

jjgold

Palmer finger might be bothering him

He played ok and stood up under pressure

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    There's no way Arians was going to run the ball 3 times there and give the ball back to Rodgers with 1:10
    He passed instead and gave the ball to Rodgers with 1:55 left. That was stupid.

Having to go 85 yards in 1:15 with no timeouts left is a lot harder than having to go 85 yards with 1:55 left.

If he had ran the ball, Green Bay would have never had a chance for the hail mary.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

What an amazing game last night!

12 Last