Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Think it might have worked. Respond back.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

This thread is hilarious...

By the way, the 1vice promotion looks really good !

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Where do you play tommir

Buffalo Nickle

NOT EVEN WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S MONEY. Holy Shiite Muslim Militia. This place is unreal.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    Where do you play tommir
    Pinnacle is my favorite

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I chose New Orleans as my team. I was told you can select up to 5 teams. May have to re deposit to snag another team in the new couple weeks. Playing other side at bovada. What's the best strategy to max profits?

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10450

OMG 1vice really sucks. made a $700 deposit. took the 100% bonus. after the first day they lowered my limit to $100 on every sport. took 7 months to roll the money. plus they have a 20 cent line on baseball. cashed out for $1800, closed my account and called me non recreational player. that is what 1vice is.

italiano
    italiano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2609

what have you been so wrong to deserve this treatment?

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Surprising to see such little reaction from a board this big. Either they are being quiet to keep people away or this is a no-brainer too good to be true moment that's safest to avoid. You would think someone with some official compacity would have said something by now. Not too many 1vice fan boys I take it. I think my final judgement is theres a reason successful big books like 5D don't have to do crazy shit like this for money grabs.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Surprising to see such little reaction from a board this big. Either they are being quiet to keep people away or this is a no-brainer too good to be true moment that's safest to avoid. You would think someone with some official compacity would have said something by now. Not too many 1vice fan boys I take it. I think my final judgement is theres a reason successful big books like 5D don't have to do crazy shit like this for money grabs.
    Interesting point, the nay sayers have come and gone it appears. you think 5dimes wants to see players making withdraw to fund at vice so they can have the double play option and hedge at five dimes.. that's why they try to trample the real value into the ground with dirt.
    The big successful companies as you say have nothing better to do than put their foot on your neck when your drowning in it... I like vice where they side with making sure the player gets value and good opportunity for the dollar
    sure they might be bigger than vice, but they are not entertaining to give you the player any good value or any hand outs just for being loyal.
    I play at 1 vice because they do a lot for the bettor and that suits way more to me..rebate and offers like this , anyways I will always be a cheer leader I guess.

my real wonder is how many of the more expensive teams have sold...because if they do not sell as much as the small teams, then every night the cavs smack someone vice wins it all...that is something that is telling me they have a very interesting promo while people hedge elsewhere and so they win with the cavs elsewhere but lose their promo. only makes sense come back and reload and play again, so vice has figured out a way to keep up with their competition and reward players for sticking with them and telling
    player well how I read it, go beat up your other book and come take us on for double pay opportunity.
    who wins. not 5 dimes, the player when hits and gets double pay yes but vice cause they have this amazing offer..

it will be very very interesting, I bought two teams one east and one west. lets see if I can get them to cover.....

aortega521

I bought one team. T4TRUTH, I share the same sentiments you do. I play at 1Vice because what they offer as a whole suits me way better than all the other places I've been at before. I've played at the big books, I've even played at the smaller books. They're tailored specifically to put players first. For me, nothing compares to the overall experience 1Vice offers me.

killawookie

I don't plan to be limited as Im as recreational of a bettor as you can get. Ive taken several deposits to 1vice before trying to hit home run off their bonuses and falling way short. I find this as a way to maybe break even. Do any of you guys know if they allow **** deposits?
    Last edited by Optional; 10-27-15 at 09:08 AM.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    I don't plan to be limited as Im as recreational of a bettor as you can get. Ive taken several deposits to 1vice before trying to hit home run off their bonuses and falling way short. I find this as a way to maybe break even. Do any of you guys know if they allow **** deposits?
    Yes. But only if have you have made a few deposits with them. If you have, they will do it.
    Last edited by Optional; 10-27-15 at 09:09 AM.

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

They do not accept cc. I've deposited several times using multiple ways and will still not accept

Buffalo Nickle

I was told they would. As with all things 1Vice, it depends on who you are and if they want to give it to you.

aortega521

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    I was told they would. As with all things 1Vice, it depends on who you are and if they want to give it to you.
    Don't be a douchbag be respectful and they'll do the same back.... remember buffalonickleanddimer, being respectful 1 time doesn't cut it.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    Don't be a douchbag be respectful and they'll do the same back.... remember buffalonickleanddimer, being respectful 1 time doesn't cut it.
    Respect will help you a little. Losing will help you a lot. If you have lost a few deposits, pretty good chance they'll take your CC. Mostly, they want to know you can be trusted not to charge back and your deposit is likely to be profitable for them. It's a business decision. Don't take it personally if you get rejected.
    Last edited by Buffalo Nickle; 10-27-15 at 04:19 PM.

T4TRUTH

got this from another site but info none the less

1Vice NBA promo hot as fire cracker with the opening night.

To clear the air and make sure the season goes off without a hitch. AGAINST THE SPREAD means just that.

Here is the example; The Chicago Bulls on opening night of the season won by 2 points.
    The spread was 3 and so any wager on the BULLS didn't qualify for a double up.

One player took a shot and bought the game to minus 1. Fortunately the promo clearly states "No gimmicks come in, buy your team, take the bonus and get paid double your winning bet on your team ats all season long".

ATS is clearly "against the spread", Its NOT the spread being altered via buying points and also NOT the alternate lines offered.

Bulls did not cover the SPREAD on opening night and so there is no double up for wagers AGAINST the Spread on that team.

Unfortunate for this particular client, BULLS DID NOT COVER THE SPREAD OF 3......

Other than that incident it was a huge night! Congratulations to all who took the promotion and hit for the double up on opening night!

killawookie

They told me no CC available with an awkward silence before their answer.. there was obvious thought behind the decision as it wasnt a confident response. Good customer service regardless.. lets see how this plays out.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1827

slowmotion trainwreck

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

So what teams did everyone choose?

T4TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    So what teams did everyone choose?
    more info copied from another site.

1VICE NBA PROMO TEAM MARKET UPDATE as of 10/28 11:44 pm eastern time

Cleveland Cavaliers SOLD OUT

Warriors 1400 (8 left)

LA Clippers 1000 (14 left)

San Antonio 1500 (17 left)

Oklahoma Thunder 900 (5 left)

Houston Rockets 800 (8 left)

Miami Heat 800 (10 left)

Boston Celtics SOLD OUT

Chicago Bulls 800 (12 left)

all others 500

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

that many really paid that much for clev?

T4TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    that many really paid that much for clev?
    must have a big Ohio following or something.. expensive.
    I took them, did not think sell out. I took warriors and cleveland for the repeat

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    OMG 1vice really sucks. made a $700 deposit. took the 100% bonus. after the first day they lowered my limit to $100 on every sport. took 7 months to roll the money. plus they have a 20 cent line on baseball. cashed out for $1800, closed my account and called me non recreational player. that is what 1vice is.
    are you serious?

lol these guys in here are debating how much they're going to make 10 grand 12 grand 15 grand and you got banned after winning 1800 and they called you a pro. wow

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

^ maybe you guys should read the posts in this thread before depositing?

is there any evidence of this book paying out customers 5+ grand?

bferony
    bferony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

1vice rules

Payout requests processed Tuesdays to Fridays between 8:00 AM EST and 11:00 AM EST. You are allowed one free withdrawal every 30 days only. Any payout request that does not qualify to be sent for free will be processed having the corresponding fees applied without exceptions. One payout request allowed every 7 business days. Maximum $3,000 payout per 30 days regardless of method

1Vice assumes no liability for funds once released and received by any monetary transfer agent/agency, institution, or company. Once you request a payment to be sent to you by any of the options listed in our banking section, you agree to the terms and conditions displayed in the 1Vice’ info pages that correspond to the processor issuing your redemption.
    Management reserves the right to confiscate the bonus, affiliate earnings and/or applied transaction fees in any account(s) deemed to be taking advantage of any of our programs.

All rules, regulations, and payoffs contained herein are subject to change and revision by the management without prior written notice.

After reading everybodys post I have to say that I am more then a little nervous and this is not a put down to 1vice as I would be nervous about any book that offered this promotion that I hadn’t played at in the past. This bonus is the best bonus I have ever seen and I have been online overseas from the late 90’s . It almost seems to good to be true and we all know what happens the majority of times when this is the case so this has to be the exception.

I am new at 1vice so I have no payout history and can only go by what people are saying on this forum and others. There is some good and some bad opinions here and both can be true. I would hope if someone has something negative to say, its from personal experience and they are not just making it up or repeating a he said he said he said situation because they have an issue or one of there friends had an issue with 1vice for some reason.

Its not fair to 1vice for people to bash them just because they cant believe the bonus terms and how 1vice is doing this. I put up a thousand bucks and if my 2 nba teams lose im gonna send them more. So like I said im hoping and praying this is on the up and up so if I do win some money I will get paid and wont have to do all this work and take this monetary risk for nothing. I am gonna believe that 1vice knows what they are doing even if most of us cant really figure out how they are doing this and once again I will be hoping and praying that I am right. It seems like im doing a lot of hoping and praying. I was at betcascade with that dickhead lenny 10 or so years ago and had a 13000 balance of witch 4200 was my actual deposits. I got the run around for almost a year on top of the year and half I spent building up my balance. Truthfully it was one of the worst years of my life, being lied to week after week, month after month, slowly realizing you were never gonna see a dime of your money and the anger and depression that just kept continuously building until I finally gave up all hope and realized I had been ****** for the money and been lied to over and over again for a year by this penetrating jerkoff that I would never be able to find and at least just woop his ass. I was always waiting for that check that was in the mail on its way. I waited a year for that check and im still waiting.

I just bring this up because until somebody gets paid on this promotion nobody is up anything no matter how big your balance

I just would feel a whole lot more comfortable if this was the second year of this promotion and everything had gone ok the first year. Im just hoping and praying that 1vice knows what there doing and its not something that some of the other negative posters think might be happening.

I copied the rules and here is a few thoughts.

Management reserves the right to confiscate the bonus, affiliate earnings and/or applied transaction fees in any account(s) deemed to be taking advantage of any of our programs.

All rules, regulations, and payoffs contained herein are subject to change and revision by the management without prior written notice.

So if you send them a thousand bucks and with your freeplay bonus you have to have at least 22000 in bets to satisfy rollover. At 500 a game that’s not really too much of a problem. But if they can cut your limits at any time for any reason and drop you to 100 or 200 a game it could take you a long long time and a lot of bets to hit your rollover. I noticed one or two people said they had their limits cut. But there also seems to be the majority of people who havent had their limits cut. I just hope your limits arent cut because your winning a few thous.

Payout requests processed Tuesdays to Fridays between 8:00 AM EST and 11:00 AM EST. You are allowed one free withdrawal every 30 days only. Any payout request that does not qualify to be sent for free will be processed having the corresponding fees applied without exceptions. One payout request allowed every 7 business days. Maximum $3,000 payout per 30 days regardless of method

So lets say you win and lets say that you have 20000+bal(which is not that hard to do if your getting 1000 back on on 500 bets) you can only take out 3000 a month and it cost 100 bucks to send a check. so you have to wait for at least 7 months to get your money and that will cost you at least 700. And that’s if they get it to you on time without any delays, witch I am going to assume they will. But you know what, who cares about 100 bucks if your getting the 3000 checks. I know im not going to complain.

Again these are just thoughts im having and im wondering if others are having some of these same thoughts.

I could be nervous for nothing but I wont know this until it all plays out.

Look once again this is an incredible bonus 1vice is offering and I would tell everyone and I am telling everyone to give it a shot and open an act and deposit at 1vice. Lets give them the benefit of doubt and once again hope and pray that everything works out.

This is the most I have ever hoped and prayed in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bferony
    bferony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

they don't pay 5+grand at least not at one time max is 3000

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    slowmotion trainwreck
    This.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

Quote Originally Posted by King23 View Post
    LOoks like about to copied by other books , the cloners
    exactly which ones??? thanks
    Points Awarded:

futbolmundial gave trytrytry 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

T4TRUTH

more INFO found elsewhere,

thought it good to share...

Warriors SOLD OUT
    Boston Celtics SOLD OUT

Memphis grizzlies SOLD OUT

LA Clippers 1200 (8 left)
    San Antonio 1800 (10 left)
    Oklahoma Thunder 1000 (3 left)
    Houston Rockets 1100 (4 left)
    Miami Heat 1100 (3 left)
    Chicago Bulls 1000 (6 left)
    New Orleans 800 (8 left)
    New York Knicks 1000 ( 8 left)
    Atlanta Hawks 1000 ( 8 left)
    Sacramento Kings 800 (9 left)
    Orlando Magic 700 (11 left)
    Indianna Pacers 700 (11 left)

all others 500

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    thought it good to share...

Warriors SOLD OUT
    Boston Celtics SOLD OUT

Memphis grizzlies SOLD OUT

LA Clippers 1200 (8 left)
    San Antonio 1800 (10 left)
    Oklahoma Thunder 1000 (3 left)
    Houston Rockets 1100 (4 left)
    Miami Heat 1100 (3 left)
    Chicago Bulls 1000 (6 left)
    New Orleans 800 (8 left)
    New York Knicks 1000 ( 8 left)
    Atlanta Hawks 1000 ( 8 left)
    Sacramento Kings 800 (9 left)
    Orlando Magic 700 (11 left)
    Indianna Pacers 700 (11 left)

all others 500
    lol

nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

anyone getting limited with this promo? whats max bet?

aortega521

Negative 1 vice is a no BS book... The guys have always been straight up. Have a significant amount in there and I sleep well at night. Whenever I've requested a payout, I've always gotten it earlier than promised. Have had an account over 5 years no worries .

First 1234 Last