charcoalbbq
    charcoalbbq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Bucks players out partying at strip club hours before 18-point loss to Lakers Tuesday

Finding it peculiar that the Milwaukee Bucks lost to the woeful Los Angles Lakers just days after becoming the first team in the league to defeat the Golden State Warriors?

Well, maybe this has something to do with it.

According to a report from TMZ Sports, several players from the Bucks were out partying at the Ace of Diamonds strip club until 2 AM Tuesday morning - just 16 hours before they squared off and lost to the Los Angeles Lakers.

Named were O.J. Mayo, Khris Middelton, Miles Plumlee and Greg Monroe, who had been a late scratch against the Lakers after reportedly suffering a knee injury that he sustained during practice earlier in the day.

The Bucks were 3.5-point road favorites for Tuesday's meeting with the Lakers and ended up losing 113-95. The 18 point margin of victory was easily the Lakers' highest of the season.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

"Just 16 hours".... NUGGA that is a whole fukkin day.
    Non story.

This shit happens constantly. These are mostly kids in their early 20s that are in the NBA. They're partying, holy fukkin shit. What the hell were you doing in your early 20s....

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Not the first time the Ace of Diamonds has ruined someone's next day at work and def won't be the last.

Thunderground
    Thunderground's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Non story.

This shit happens constantly. These are mostly kids in their early 20s that are in the NBA. They're partying, holy fukkin shit. What the hell were you doing in your early 20s....
    Even if partying happens a lot during the long regular NBA season, it would still be very significant information for the upcoming game. Any kind of letdown scenario has value.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Non story.

He wasn't a Pro Athlete that's for damn sure,these aren't regular kids.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    He wasn't a Pro Athlete that's for damn sure,these aren't regular kids.
    Kids will be kids. Can't take their lives away from them because they're better than the average human at a sport.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Did they release?
    Points Awarded:

terrortwylight gave tony_come 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00

Kids will be kids. Can't take their lives away from them because they're better than the average human at a sport.
    Then go to College and do that crap,as far as I see it,your getting paid to do a job.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Average they have 8 kids each by 35 is like -290

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Then go to College and do that crap,as far as I see it,your getting paid to do a job.
    What does it matter if they party til 2 am... The game wasn't until 930 the next day?

I get paid to do a job too, but that doesn't mean I don't drink on work nights ever. And I have to be up at 630am... Those guys probably slept in their hotel until 10am, ate a nice ass breakfast and were fine.

This is a non story.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I would immediately fire the coach and blow it up.
    Got to make a statement.
    This is intolerable.
    These MEN are being paid MILLIONS of dollars to WIN
    Not get drunk at a strip club to 2 am then lose by 16.
    These aren't college kids they are supposed to be professionals.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Average they have 8 kids each by 35 is like -290
    And broke at 40.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

dam if the line at Clippers wasn't -10.5 vs the Sucks
    I would be pounding it tonight.

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Goddamit....i need these info before hand. Not after the game.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

TMZ reports about any and everything no matter how small. This is only known because TMZ prob based in l.a. and only written about because itsthe basement Lakers. Think other players on teams don't go out to clubs with games the next day?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Only thing I find puzzling was miles plumlee was on the lsit of players lmao
    Points Awarded:

terrortwylight gave SBRMAN23 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nickdogmoneycash
    Nickdogmoneycash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 166

forreal lol

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Going on the road and partying and drinking late into the night could make a lot of players lazy. The game was 16 hours later but I'm guessing everybody doesn't recover as quick.

shooterman
    shooterman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18498

This is aging me a bit but back in the day when Tommy Heinsohn was a Celtic player, he and the rest of the team were getting absolutely trashed in some bar that a friend of mine witnessed. They closed the bar and had a game coming up at noon or 1pm. Seeing how much alcohol had been consumed, my friend made the biggest bet of his life against the Celtics that day. Of course Tommy and the rest of the cement head Celtics rolled to a 25 or 30 point win.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

What does it matter if they party til 2 am... The game wasn't until 930 the next day?

I get paid to do a job too, but that doesn't mean I don't drink on work nights ever. And I have to be up at 630am... Those guys probably slept in their hotel until 10am, ate a nice ass breakfast and were fine.

This is a non story.

Hammer gets it

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Hammer gets it
    Not really I just wasn't going to go back and forth with the guy.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Not really I just wasn't going to go back and forth with the guy.
    so you havent gone to a bar/club at night when you had to work the next day?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Eh non story and just typical night for pro athletes. Now if this gm were played at noon on Sunday in Waukee and they were out celebrating the biggest win this franchise will ever see till 2/3 in morning. Then yeah I would love to have that info and bet accordingly. This is the Bucks though seriously they have like 2 road wins all season. And have no business laying 4 to anyone on road even putrid Lakers. C'Mon man lol

packerd_00

so you havent gone to a bar/club at night when you had to work the next day?
    Ofcourse but im a full grown man,and I dont get pissed drunk. Also if I went in drunk and got fired,cant exactly blame anybody but myself.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Eh non story and just typical night for pro athletes. Now if this gm were played at noon on Sunday in Waukee and they were out celebrating the biggest win this franchise will ever see till 2/3 in morning. Then yeah I would love to have that info and bet accordingly. This is the Bucks though seriously they have like 2 road wins all season. And have no business laying 4 to anyone on road even putrid Lakers. C'Mon man lol
    exactly...this happens nightly with all teams...it was only a story since they lost by so much to team not even worthy of NBA status

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Ofcourse but im a full grown man,and I dont get pissed drunk. Also if I went in drunk and got fired,cant exactly blame anybody but myself.
    I totally agree with going in to work drunk...but pretty sure these guys had sobered up, if they were even drinking, by gametime that next night

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

We need this info the day of the game not after.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Going to strip club is not the same thing as getting plowed. A lot of em don't even serve booze.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10371

You have to figure if they were seen at club until 2am, another hour to round up the strippers/hookers for afterparty. After party finishes by 4, maybe 5am. Another 15-20mins to bang said stripper (s), puts it around 530-6am before getting to sleep for 3 hours before the morning shootaround. Add to this the few hour time difference from wisconsin to LA, so really puts these guys in a perfect set up for fatigue and half ass play. I'd say thats highly relevant to the outcome of the game.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Bucs won't win too many games without Monroe starting simple as that.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I totally agree with going in to work drunk...but pretty sure these guys had sobered up, if they were even drinking, by gametime that next night
    Agree big difference in having to be into work at 8am and having a late west coast game

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    You have to figure if they were seen at club until 2am, another hour to round up the strippers/hookers for afterparty. After party finishes by 4, maybe 5am. Another 15-20mins to bang said stripper (s), puts it around 530-6am before getting to sleep for 3 hours before the morning shootaround. Add to this the few hour time difference from wisconsin to LA, so really puts these guys in a perfect set up for fatigue and half ass play. I'd say thats highly relevant to the outcome of the game.

Maybe if this was there first time doing it im pretty sure its not and its done more often than we knw. I think they can handle it once again lots of reg guys do this shyt and wake up in a few hrs for work. They have top notch treatment gatorades and shyt to rehydrate. Im still baffled and Miles Plumlee I need to talk to Mason see if this is something that runs in the family lmao

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

And broke at 40.
    of course

that is a given

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Agree big difference in having to be into work at 8am and having a late west coast game
    exactly....but me personally would never have a nice IPA or two if I had to work the next day

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

exactly....but me personally would never have a nice IPA or two if I had to work the next day
    Do you ever stop at two

12 Last