GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Geno's Picks NFL Week 13, 2015

Guys we are 6-1-1 over the past two weeks and am getting great feedback that this is a fave among the #GenosPicks faithful; that said would love your thoughts on the picks, insights... and most of all,,, the jokes. Oh and hope you were on my #TNF Green Bay Pick (rather be INCREDIBLY lucky than good) as we are now 9-2 ATS with our #TNF picks.. that said.. let's get ti it!!!

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

Quote Originally Posted by GenosPicks View Post
    Guys we are 6-1-1 over the past two weeks and am getting great feedback that this is a fave among the #GenosPicks faithful; that said would love your thoughts on the picks, insights... and most of all,,, the jokes. Oh and hope you were on my #TNF Green Bay Pick (rather be INCREDIBLY lucky than good) as we are now 9-2 ATS with our #TNF picks.. that said.. let's get ti it!!!

where did you post your TNF pick, i was looking for it all day on Thursday

BankrollMafia
    Update your status

bless me with your week 14 TNF pick plz

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

he picked the cardinals - points. You can access his vids from the SBR main NFL page and videos section

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

Get em Gino!!

BankrollMafia
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    he picked the cardinals - points. You can access his vids from the SBR main NFL page and videos section
    thanks

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by BankrollMafia View Post
    bless me with your week 14 TNF pick plz
    Aww thank you @BankRollMafia... now you bless me with your continues positive vibes... and man I hope you think this is nearly as hilarious as I did
    Geno's Picks NFL Week 14, 2015

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    HAHAHA... I did--i hope NEITHER Of you got to that one in time.. if you did--my Geno's Picks NFL Week 14, 2015
    is up to make amends! (Still 9-3 #ATS on #TNF... I guess we hve to miss ONCE in a while... but lets think of that pick as burying the card in the deck before a great week 14 "shoe" $$$$

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    Get em Gino!!
    Come get 'em @cankid ;-)
    Geno's Picks NFL Week 14, 2015

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

tbh since week 10 I havent had a winning weekend in NFL. And Im thinking about letting NFL go for this season. Too many games depend on refs fked up calls (or no calls), stupid phantom fake penalties or simply idiot players drawin flags. Every week I was on the wrong side of game-changing calls. But despite all of this I always check your vids Geno. Best of luck to you my man