Westbrook
    George
    Leonard
    Durant
    Griffin
    Cousns
    A Davis
    Harden

i think Durant will overtake Westbrook eventually and jump up, he is already making great strides
    PG is awesome and I think will stay in the top five if not top 3
    Harden seems to be showing more and more he's an overrated over glorified third man but we'll see

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10317

Teir 1
    LeBron or Curry 1/2
    Unless Curry wins the finals again or Until someone takes their team to five straight finals then LeBron is the best player. Cavs were the worst team in the league, he basically brought them twice to the finals all by himself. Kyrie and Love were injured last year. Curry right now is looking every part the two time mvp. Lol at even comparing Steve Nash to Steph Curry, who will prolly go down as the best offensive point guard ever, specifically the best shooter, forever ever. If it wasn't for his shooting, he would probably floor us with circus passes each night, and he still does even with the high frequency of shooting. Both guys are nearly unstoppable in transition. Both are great defenders, but I have to take LeBron given the size for rebounding, blocking shots and certainly quick hands for steals. Curry does have a knack for grabbing long rebounds. But I think what gets overlooked, his speed and quickness allow for tons of transition/fast break points. All we know is these guys are likely to meet in the finals again. Whoever standing at the end will solidify his position. One thing for sure. Curry might be entering into the pantheon with Jordan, Lebron, Magic, Duncan, Kobe, Bird, Russell, Abdul Jabar, Olujuwan

Tier 2
    K Leonard/P George
    Let's not forget Leonard took Spurs to a championships with a couple of aging veterans. Plus Pops was always resting those guys, so, it was Leonard carrying them the whole time. If it weren't for some suspect calls in game 7 vs clippers, Spurs are likely in the West finals, as they surely would've beat Houston. Paul George is flat out ridiculous if you have see him play. You remember how terrible the pacers were last year without him. Now they will surely be sniffing the footsteps of a showdown against Cavs in the eastern finals.

Tier 3
    Harden, Westbrook and Durant
    My thought is if you reunited Harden with Westbrook and Durant, would they have a crack at Golden state. hmmm, maybe staying together wasnt such a bad idea after all. Every guy here has brought his team to the conference finals. Harden shows up and boom, rockets are in the finals, that is no coincidence. Certainly feels like maybe their best days are behind one another, as Durant could very well skip town next year if they dont at least reach the west finals.

Tier 4
    Ed Davis..jk, I'll give him his own category for now as I think we could all agree the kid might make a leap to the top of heap within the next 2-3 years. I'm not sure I've seen a guy that big and athletic since Olujuwan, who to me was the best center ever to put on a uniform. Although they were swept, he single handedly gave Golden st a run for their money each game last year in the playoffs.

Tier 5
    Griffin, Wall
    I think we already seen the emergence of griffin and Wall during last year as they both seem to hit that extra gear we were waiting. Dr

Drummom, Draymon Green, Cousins, Wade, Melo, Dirkall these guys I think we agree might not be able to carry a team on their back deep into the playoffs. Draymon maybe it's unfair to say bc of his teammate Curry carries the team. Draymon controls many aspects of the game & could take it to anyone. Drummond remains to be seen. But I don't have the feeling his ceiling will be too high without another superstar teammate. Wade, Melo & Dirk, i guess it's more like honorable mentions for prior accomplishments. So i might as well put Kobe in there too.

On the rise?
    Young guys like Wiggins, Towns, Okafor , J winslow and Porzingus show some amazing potential. We'll see how it pans out.
    Last edited by trobin31; 12-04-15 at 10:58 PM.
    Points Awarded:

sando gave trobin31 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Any top 10 that doesn't have Andre Drummond on it is stupid. Guy is a beast. Most dominant player in the paint in the league
    He is a beast, no doubt, however I'd take Boogie Cousins without hesitation. Far more skilled offensively.

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

I'll try to place them in order but:

Curry
    Lebron
    Westbrook
    Durant
    Cp3
    Harden
    Cousins
    Leonard
    Wade
    Butler

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Davis has been that good yet but he will. Paul George and kawhi have been great.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

1. James
    2. Curry
    3. Durant
    4. George
    5. Westbrook
    6. Harden
    7. Leonard
    8. Griffin
    9. Davis

Couldn't decide who to put at 10. Butler or Cousins maybe.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Forgive me for not knowing nba like I should, but is Davis - Ed Davis? Just can't think of a great player named Davis right now. The other names I recognize.
    Rick Davis. Leading league in most categories.

First 12