Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

awful

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    With that thinking whats stopping someone with bad intent from poisoning the water supply of the masses?

Seriously itcher not everyone is out to get you.
    getting the poison... not even factoring in getting it without a paper trail. And what you think this is batman? Someone just going to start pouring in poison into a well that some city uses and no one is going to notice as they spends HOURS and HOURS, even days, pouring poison into a known water supply.

"hey bill, what are those guys doing in the truck over there?"

"I don't know tom, looks like they brought some semi trucks full of barrels containing some kind of liquid and are just pouring into our water supply"

"ehh it's probably nothing, if they are still there in a month dumping maybe we will call the police"

damn you are not very bright... truly(lol I don't know why I even added this part, might as well of said today is Thursday)
    Last edited by brooks85; 12-17-15 at 08:49 AM.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Do people even drink tap water anymore?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Ok I gotta run but I'll help ya w/ a hint with a real easy one before I gotta fly (what can I say, I'm a helluva nice guy.) I might help ya w/ some more later.

HINT:

I'm a terrorist inspector. I have access to the scheduling of all inspections in my county. I know a particular person that shares my terrorists leanings that just so happens to run a food establishment......

RUN WITH IT, PAL... BRAINSTORM AND SEE WHAT YA CAN COME UP WITH.
    Since they are incapable of accepting the fact that it's a real possibility....here is just ONE of several instances where it's already been acknowledged the bad guys are thinking this way.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/latest-t...od-20-12-2010/

So see Coochy and Co......there are things to consider once you get out of the false flag and cover up tin foil thoughts.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    getting the poison... not even factoring in getting it without a paper trail. And what you think this is batman? Someone just going to start pouring in poison into a well that some city uses and no one is going to notice as they spends HOURS and HOURS, even days, pouring poison into a known water supply.

"hey bill, what are those guys doing in the truck over there?"

"I don't know tom, looks like they brought some semi trucks full of barrels containing some kind of liquid and are just pouring into our water supply"

"ehh it's probably nothing, if they are still there in a month dumping maybe we will call the police"

damn you are not very bright... truly(lol I don't know why I even added this part, might as well of said today is Thursday)
    Yes you can simply pour it in a river without anyone knowing, doesn't need to be some top secret hard to obtain chemical.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

You can't merely dump a bucket of whatever in a river and expect it to harm anyone on the receiving end guys. Dilution and the cleaning process that water goes through the pumping before ever making it to the tap keeps us safe from that. It's one thing to drop a few hundred barrels in a pond close to houses ...but I was referring to the more easily done method of going straight to the kitchens and contaminating food before it goes out to customers. Totally different subjects.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    You can't merely dump a bucket of whatever in a river and expect it to harm anyone on the receiving end guys. Dilution and the cleaning process that water goes through the pumping before ever making it to the tap keeps us safe from that. It's one thing to drop a few hundred barrels in a pond close to houses ...but I was referring to the more easily done method of going straight to the kitchens and contaminating food before it goes out to customers. Totally different subjects.
    Guess it would depend on how potent it is, I work in water resources, on a river, there's so many easy ways to put something in it and we'd never know. Even if something was caught, the stigma and the scare is enough to screw up some things.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Guess it would depend on how potent it is, I work in water resources, on a river, there's so many easy ways to put something in it and we'd never know. Even if something was caught, the stigma and the scare is enough to screw up some things.
    I wish they would put some Molly in the water

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Bitemypussydoj could be spending his time more wisely, but prefers just mixing it up with others... Sounds like a homo to me. Thanks for still thinking about me, but I can assure you that you're not my type, and I'm sure recon feels the same.
    Keep looking at fried cheese pics, and investigating people's join dates, it's obvious that's the extent of your investigative work.
    Yeah, that's a bit creepy. I dont even remember this poster, but it remembers us? we must have hurt it's feelings or maybe he has a crush on us? I think it likes you Sour. Better not tell him where you live or work, he'll stalk you and perhaps rape you…or at least attempt to. He's a disturbed individual with infatuation issues and can't think logically.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave recon1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16950

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Since they are incapable of accepting the fact that it's a real possibility....here is just ONE of several instances where it's already been acknowledged the bad guys are thinking this way.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/latest-t...od-20-12-2010/

So see Coochy and Co......there are things to consider once you get out of the false flag and cover up tin foil thoughts.
    so why do ppl slipping something into a salad bar need a terrorist health inspector?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    so why do ppl slipping something into a salad bar need a terrorist health inspector?
    Because health inspectors can

A: go in by themselves to kitchens and storage and tamper with foods

B: give cover to cooks and owners who are experimenting with all types of recipes laced with stuff to serve the public.

It's all about access....same as having a notary who can get documents certified for passports or s friend in the DMV to give identification....or someone on construction job site or oil pad with access to demolitions equipment and so on. Access...all I'm saying.

jtoler

Easy to tamper with food I remember a cult in Washington going in grocery stores many years ago spraying fruit with something got whole town sick some prob died. Some things are just too easy to do.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Do people even drink tap water anymore?
    yes, the vast majority do after it's run through a basic in-home filtration system. do you live in Africa or something?

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    yes, the vast majority do after it's run through a basic in-home filtration system. do you live in Africa or something?
    Yes, the part on the beach.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

Easy to tamper with food I remember a cult in Washington going in grocery stores many years ago spraying fruit with something got whole town sick some prob died. Some things are just too easy to do.
    Scary thought.. You would think ISIS and terrorists groups would be smarter and target the water and or food supplies to really target the masses but instead they gather up the weakest sheep to go out with automatic weapons and in the end those sheep get shot and killed themselves..

Terrorists just aren't that bright are they? I guess that's why they become terrorists in the first place.. Low IQ, religious fanatics that have been easily brain washed with no individual identity or reason of thought for themselves. Animals in a sense...

I guess if they're smart terrorists those probably won't be the ones carrying out the suicide missions anyways...

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Scary thought.. You would think ISIS and terrorists groups would be smarter and target the water and or food supplies to really target the masses but instead they gather up the weakest sheep to go out with automatic weapons and in the end those sheep get shot and killed themselves..

Terrorists just aren't that bright are they? I guess that's why they become terrorists in the first place.. Low IQ, religious fanatics that have been easily brain washed with no individual identity or reason of thought for themselves. Animals in a sense...

I guess if they're smart terrorists those probably won't be the ones carrying out the suicide missions anyways...
    Your ignorance is stunning.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Your ignorance is stunning.
    My ignorance is your learning curve..

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

They arrested a 19 yo muslim kid here in my neck of the woods, central PA. Making anti American and terrorist threats on social media. Found bags of ammo and propaganda in his parents home where he was staying.

Check your neighbors and your kids activity, but only if they were inbred. Insest is best, especially in the middleeast.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    They arrested a 19 yo muslim kid here in my neck of the woods, central PA. Making anti American and terrorist threats on social media. Found bags of ammo and propaganda in his parents home where he was staying.

Check your neighbors and your kids activity, but only if they were inbred. Insest is best, especially in the middleeast.
    They are all over....dude getting sentenced to probly 22 years after pleading guilty to terror charges this week. Owned a pizza shop....circles back to yesterday's conversation of access and credible dangers from these asssholes who want to do us harm. They only have to be right once.
    http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...geeh/77471906/

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    My ignorance is your learning curve..
    This is as clever as I've seen you. You should delete all of your other posts.
    Points Awarded:

recon1 gave sourtwist 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

My parents wish they could delete the night that condom broke.
    Yeah, no shit. Like we all didn't already know that.
    Guess they learned you shouldn't go all cheapskate on lube, huh?
    But in their defense, who knew Crisco would fukk up DNA and help facilitate the loon gene?
    Their bad.

I've buried you six ways to Sunday in this thread in various and numerous ways (as those following along know); here's just one example:
    Click on this where I prove sourloon's dumbfukkery

In fact, a well respected SBR'er (lurking, I don't believe they have posted in this thread at all) PM'd me that I should show mercy on you and stop my beatdown of you b/c it's Christmas time; of course, it was said in a tongue-in-cheek fashion in the PM b/c it's obvious they also think you're a looney douche (mods can call me out here if I'm lying about PM).

Do you think no one notices you dodging direct questions from jeffie, The Giant, TheSideBet,?.. etc...

Hell, if everyone that thinks you're a looney douche chimed in here, it'd next to break the internet. Most peeps just snicker silently at your asinine twaddle and move on. Like previously mentioned: Why engage a loon? (shits & giggles only reason).

You've posted nothing substantive whatsoever; you link to scamming loon websites and can't even post correctly on videos that you manage to actually link to. You're the absolute King of Inanity with nonsensical one liners; and holy shit, your lack of wit is spectacular -- the best your feeble mind can come up with is: "homo". Seriously, how do you even manage to wipe your ass? Do you put tuna on your bunger after dropping a duece and have the cat lick it off?

Or... more likely, recon comes along to lick the bunger. I've similarly bitchslapped this asshat w/facts & logic for his nonsensical ramblings:
    Click here for recon not understanding what he writes

Of course, where there's sourloon, there's recon. Those two would make Siegfried & Roy proud with their passion for each other; and forget the shared loonery for a moment: what kind of sick fukk introduces rape into a terrorist thread? What a demented whackjob. By doing so, recon clearly gives his psychological game away, i.e., that he has likely raped, been raped, wants to rape or wants to be raped. Probably all 4, of course.

Altho, recon getting cornholed by his Uncle Chester probably goes a long way in explaining things bout/him:

To solve a conspiracy fast,
    recon starts sniffing up sourtwist's ass.
    Tho the clues are real stinkers,
    he still loves sour's sphincter!
    Is loonery caused by ass gas?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

I'm back in central PA for a bit too, and heard this on the radio.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Damn... the gov't conspiracy is EVERYWHERE ^^

Sooner or later the CIA, FBI, NSA, Mossad, PTA, local Elks and Kiwanis clubs are gonna run short of actors and we'll be seeing recycled hacks like Tootie from Facts of Life filling the jihadi roles.

Screech was all to set to play a big terrorist part but now he has to go to jail in January.
    Bummer.
    Maybe Zach or Slater will replace him.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

What's screech going away for?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    What's screech going away for?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0688701dc900b

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    I've learned that Screech dates chics that look like the ones I bang off of POF when I'm drunk.

brooks85

Yes you can simply pour it in a river without anyone knowing, doesn't need to be some top secret hard to obtain chemical.

no you can't and yes it does.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is as clever as I've seen you. You should delete all of your other posts.
    Sourtwist I'm really surprised to see you haven't came up with a new conspiracy theory since your last one a few pages back.. You must be taking your meds now.. Neurons are firing correctly as it appears, congrats man. Sanity and reasoning is always just a pill away..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

jtoler

no you can't and yes it does.
    Explain good sir, again my office is in this capacity.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11732

ISIS is taking over the USA. Get your action in. Pump it up a bunch

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

For one, he's not good and second do not call him sir. He's a walking talking sphincter with no other purpose but to troll.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

He's not even putting in an effort when he posts anymore.
    It's like he became too comfortable trolling & now he feels like one line posts are acceptable.
    I stopped reading his shit last week.
    Cause his shit is weak, and will be shittier next week.
    Weak assed punk this week.
    Weak

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

http://www.latimes.com/local/califor...210-story.html
    Authorities have already charged 24-year-old Marquez, is a former neighbor of the couple, with conspiring to provide material support or resources to terrorists. Marquez is suspected of buying the rifles used in the attack and plotting terrorist attacks with the male shooter, Syed Rizwan Farook, in 2011 and 2012..

He was also aware of the terrorist attack to be carried out leading up which IMO is even a bigger crime when not reporting.... Providing the weapons to terrorists is very bad also.. He was back in court today..

http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-...attack-2015-12

I think this guy should get life in prison and be made an example... They should go after the Parents of the terrorists next as I'm sure they knew what was up and going to happen also..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-21-15 at 07:51 PM.

brooks85

ok, why don't you explain to me what "it" actually is? We can start there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    He's not even putting in an effort when he posts anymore.
    It's like he became too comfortable trolling & now he feels like one line posts are acceptable.
    I stopped reading his shit last week.
    Cause his shit is weak, and will be shittier next week.
    Weak assed punk this week.
    Weak
    last week?

I've been like this for months now. No point in trying to educate sheep like yourself. Waste of time, just look at rkelly's posts. Proven wrong more times than I can remember and he is still as dumb as day 1.
    Last edited by brooks85; 12-21-15 at 02:49 PM.

jtoler

ok, why don't you explain to me what "it" actually is? We can start there.
    Well I was simply referring to the accessibility of pouring something into the public's drinking water, like in a river. It being anything I suppose.

First ... 2930313233 Last