DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

CB Josh Norman said the Dallas Cowboys should getDez Bryant's $70 million back

Carolina Panthers CB Josh Norman said the Dallas Cowboys should get Dez Bryant's $70 million back.

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Carolina Panthers cornerback Josh Norman said Dallas wide receiver Dez Bryant disrespected him prior to Thursday's 33-14 victory over the Cowboys.

Norman said several of the younger Carolina defensive backs came to the locker room during warm-ups and said Bryant called him out. He said Bryant "popped off" at him on the game's second play after an incompletion to the Pro Bowl receiver down the left sideline.

"He shouldn't have ticked off my DBs in pregame," Norman said. "That took me to a whole other place. Once that happened, you can't get me fired up [enough]. I'm telling you, I'm going to be at your throat for four quarters every time."

Bryant caught only one pass for 6 yards when Norman was defending him. He caught only two passes for 28 yards on eight targets for the game.

He didn't talk to reporters after the game.

"The disrespect was just through the roof," Norman said.

Norman said he was so fired up during the week with talk about Bryant possibly having a big day against him and the unbeaten Panthers (now 11-0) being an underdog that he had to go watch the movie "300" to get him to a dark place.

He had planned to save that movie for motivation later in the season.

"I had to get myself physically, mentally prepared to the point I didn't want him to catch a single ball," Norman said. "I was on him like white on rice. I didn't care. And I was able to do it because of great teammates I have."

Norman said he was in the locker room getting stretched out and listening to music when second-year cornerback Bene Benwikere and a few others told him Bryant was calling for him.

"I took my headset off, and they were like, 'Bro, you've got to get after him,'" Norman said.

Norman was called for unsportsmanlike conduct late in the fourth quarter when he went into an animated and vocal celebration after successfully defending a pass to Bryant in the end zone.

Coach Ron Rivera said he would have preferred Norman not done that, but added he's not "a big fan of throwing the flag" in that situation.

"I get it, we're at their place," Rivera said. "That's what the referee said to me, and I can't argue that. If it would have been at our place, it wouldn't have been a big deal."

Norman thought it was a big deal that Bryant, in his mind, disrespected him.

"I went Dark Knight on him," said Norman, who likens himself to Batman.

Norman also called out Las Vegas odds-makers and ESPN's Skip Bayless for disrespecting Carolina.

"For everybody that paid their money for that, I appreciate you guys but Las Vegas lost," Norman said. "And even Skip Bayless. We're going to give thanks to him for picking us a two- or four-point underdog.

"I hope he's happy right now, at home, eating crow. Because obviously he was wrong as well."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...srespected-him
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Bryant is useless. Overrated pos. He cost dallas at lambeau.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I remember that shit talking he did against Calvin Johnson a few years back prior to their game and Calvin almost broke the receiving record in it.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Ever notice All these teams who pay for these big time wrs never win?

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

haha love it

bradytogronk
    bradytogronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    exactly, with the exception of a few there's no reason to pay that kind of money at the WR position, same goes for RBs

better to spend on the lines, safety and LB

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by bradytogronk View Post
    exactly, with the exception of a few there's no reason to pay that kind of money at the WR position, same goes for RBs

better to spend on the lines, safety and LB
    Spend money on lines?

Spend money on safety?

Spend money on Lakerboy?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Whatever happened to just winning a game and having it just be a good team win? No, we now have to listen to a guy that no one has even heard of act like he is Richard Sherman. Congrads dude, you beat one of the worst teams in the league, make sure and pat yourself on the back a few times.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

everyone has to be a thug now

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Josh Norman might win league MVP he is shutting down everyone.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

You guys are soft. Guy played a sick game let him have his 15 mins of fame.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Josh Norman might win league MVP he is shutting down everyone.
    Cam Newton!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Spend money on lines?

Spend money on safety?

Spend money on Lakerboy?

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

These guys see what acting like a jerk did for Sherman and Lynch, tons of attention, so they're just following the script. Only way anyone will know who he is.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    In baseball too