Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14876

Watch out for the tout calls this week

Happens every year around now. They will try to lock you up today for a $29 Turkey Week special and then be out to skim you for a lot more by the weekend.

Touts know everyone is in the hole and they will clip you when you are at your weakest. They know you want to win bad and need excitement with all that's on the board.

Plenty of of good picks right here on SBR. Lots of articles and posts here. Don't get sucked into paying $$$ when we have it all right here!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

I just hang up on those miserable fukks

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Been doing this thing online for years now and never got phone calls. Plenty of books have my number but I've never gotten calls like this. Tons of email but never bugging me on the phone.

I give my number to SBR for BTP this year and now get at least 3 calls a day from some fkn numbnuts trying to sell me tonights platinum parlay winner or tomorrows gold plated underdog lock of the century

If it was in fact SBR ya'll can go nibble on JJ's micro rooster for a while and think about how bad that sucks

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

It's always fun to give them shit until they realize what is going on and hang up.

Bababooey89
    Bababooey89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

I do the exact same thing, sometime's I'll pretend to be an old man and talk about the St. Louis Cardinals in the 1940s...I have different characters I do for these characters. Another good one is "flem guy" who just clears his throat a lot

charcoalbbq
    charcoalbbq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Anytime a tout calls you offering picks or wins he is a 50% or a losing capper who is just good at marketing. Real winning services don't make phone calls or make special offers because they get clients without having to do any of those since they win.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He can call me but the number is the fbi