Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Another classic example of a guy making a dumb bet and having to justify it in his mind that other forces must have been against him. God forbid he analyzes his bets to look for holes, it HAS to be because of a grand conspiracy. You made a stupid bet, get over it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92, and p19101

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    Another classic example of a guy making a dumb bet and having to justify it in his mind that other forces must have been against him. God forbid he analyzes his bets to look for holes, it HAS to be because of a grand conspiracy. You made a stupid bet, get over it
    If you are referring to me, I didn't bet the MNF game. I thought it was smelly from the jump. Anytime the house has a week like I'm sure they did, the primetime game is usually smelly. Why do all the "PROs" think they are the SBR police? What a joke! If someone wants to cry on here, it is their right. All you rules guys out there. But, ya want to police. don't like it read another thread. Chacho

ZINISTER

talkn about football being rigged. it is the topic of the thread. Your thoughts? ya want totalk aboout an under inflated ball? lol

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

You're this mad and you didn't even bet the game? Wow, you're more of a wacko than I thought.

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

You singing to the choir. Yesterday and today there were two MAC games. One total for the Toledo game was 72 or so. Over 50 or so points scored first half. Livescore total went as high as 93. Final total points 72. Anyone betting over live based on first half got killed.

Today total points for Cental MI game and Kent was 41. 34 points scored in first half. In game total up to 60. Same script. Gamr just finished. Total points 41. Only 7 points scored in second half.

Is this coincidence or somehow superior modeling skills. Or human intervention. Where there is money there is always always corruption. That's why it's easy to see why games are fixed.

ZINISTER

I don't get mad on here. Frustrating to see how many people are this stupid. We tried to have a debate about games being rigged and the opposing side can only call me stupid for type O's and punctuation. Like this is some fockin graded site on sentence structure. Its is because they have a weak arguement and they can only name call to make their stupid ars feel good. I am 50, I don't let people with no life experiences get to me. I understand they were raised by parents that taught them to be self-centered pieces of shyt. Most of the people on here haven't seen 1/2 the football I have in my life. I studied films, scouted, and coached for 15 years. Knowledge is KING in gambling and the ones that think they are right about everything will never improve in the gambling world. I try to help on here, but the fockin arsholes on here "PROs" included are ridiculous in their arguements. Never stay on topic! Did I have to have a bet on a specific game to have an oppinion on games being rigged? NO I have asked one question from the RIP-Has there been individuals that have tampered with the outcome of a pro sport been convicted? Answer: YES all around the world yearly! Other countries procecute criminals. In this country the criminals are in charge. There is never going to be news coverage in this country because they have contracts with their jew buddy owners in the major sporting leagues. The owners don't give two shyts if their teams win. They all share the profits as a whole. Goodluck on your bets!

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I don't get mad on here. Frustrating to see how many people are this stupid. We tried to have a debate about games being rigged and the opposing side can only call me stupid for type O's and punctuation. Like this is some fockin graded site on sentence structure. Its is because they have a weak arguement and they can only name call to make their stupid ars feel good. I am 50, I don't let people with no life experiences get to me. I understand they were raised by parents that taught them to be self-centered pieces of shyt. Most of the people on here haven't seen 1/2 the football I have in my life. I studied films, scouted, and coached for 15 years. Knowledge is KING in gambling and the ones that think they are right about everything will never improve in the gambling world. I try to help on here, but the fockin arsholes on here "PROs" included are ridiculous in their arguements. Never stay on topic! Did I have to have a bet on a specific game to have an oppinion on games being rigged? NO I have asked one question from the RIP-Has there been individuals that have tampered with the outcome of a pro sport been convicted? Answer: YES all around the world yearly! Other countries procecute criminals. In this country the criminals are in charge. There is never going to be news coverage in this country because they have contracts with their jew buddy owners in the major sporting leagues. The owners don't give two shyts if their teams win. They all share the profits as a whole. Goodluck on your bets!

You are correct, Sir! Let the others keep their heads in the sand. Evidently, they think it's safer there.

First 1234