p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Any given Sunday...

The difference in team strength is often exaggerated by media.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Still not ONE fockn guy answers my question. Trollin friendly sorry ars Seal fockn dipshyts! And fock Isis too!! Your all the same to me worthless as on a bore hog. YUCK YUCK bye YA'LL Good luck on your bets!! Love ya guys. I don't lose doe betn on football. I am a "PRO" poker player. I leak money on craps. I enjoy betting with arsholes money like most of you. I take it on the felt and I parlay it into a bit more enjoying the game I used to love. Til you ars mfers ruined it.
    Last edited by shari91; 11-18-15 at 01:58 AM.

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    Any given Sunday...

The difference in team strength is often exaggerated by media.
    exaggerated by the media. Not sure if that was a type O. lol

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Cool story bro

ZINISTER

That little 2 or so % of the US population being jews sure has control of the money sources. But, they wouldn't fock us RIGHT? Because they are always fair to the gouys. Not sure if that(gouy) is spelled correctly.
    Last edited by shari91; 11-18-15 at 01:59 AM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    That little 2 or so % of the US population being jews sure has control of the money sources. But, they wouldn't fock us RIGHT? Because they are always fair to the gouys. Not sure if that(gouy) is spelled correctly.
    you are so mad it's actually comical

on a sports betting forum no less
    Last edited by shari91; 11-18-15 at 01:59 AM.

ZINISTER

I have a friend that 4 of has 4 friends that bet through him. They went 26-1. With bets varying from $20-$300 bets this week. They play teasers the whole nine. ONE win a $20 one. How the fock can that shit happen? That is the worst record in 27 bets I have ever heard. he called me for advice last night and I convinced him to stay idle on MNF game. He was going to bet $500 in hopes he would get back some of the $1140 he lost. He didn't listen and teased Cincy down and took the over.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Sports are fixed!

Places bet 3 hours later...

ZINISTER

I'm not mad just disgusted in idiots of this country. I'm happy and stoned. i quit letn dipshyts make me mad I now just tell em like it is. fock em

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Sports are fixed!

Places bet 3 hours later...
    ok "PRO"

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    you are so mad it's actually comical

on a sports betting forum no less
    u too cutie"PRO"

ZINISTER

It is just your nature to assume someone telling stone cold facts that don't agree with society, to be mad or stupid. Your all too stupid to open your fockn eyes because lifes realities are to frieghtning for most of you to want to deal with. Cause your pucies and lazy.

ZINISTER

When sports talk turns to shyt talk you are all in second place. As you can plainly see...Nobody will answer the Question: Have there been convictions for tampering with the outcome of pro sports? Come on which nay sayer can answer this? who? what? I hear NOTHING!!!!NOW by the grace in me this thread can be put to bed. Thank-you for your time. Be on here 2mrw with more enlightment. Or visit me on www.lordsprayer.com

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

5 straight posts but guys he isn't mad

ZINISTER

WORD last word

ZINISTER

"sbrPRO"

ZINISTER

we can talk about some under inflated balls now. just got my first shatter i love it whata concentrated high. should help keep me alive longer to help you guys.lol

ZINISTER

Where did everybody go? Do i hear crickets? That's nice and peaceful. Loveyou guys you make me feelbetter everyday. Thanks and my the lord lead your way. Peace my brothers.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

5 minutes go by with no replies and this guy thinks he has done a good deed

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Pro sports fixed? Especially NFL - Absolutely! They are the most notorious at it. If you can see through the manipulation you can profit....just like the rigged stock market.

"Any given Sunday?" Yep, it definitely worked on the sheeples. Won't waste anymore time telling the sheeples because they are already programmed and hypnotized. Be on the lookout for Santa next month because he might really come.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zinister for nfl commish

Networking seems like the key to this game.

It's not about what you know....
    Last edited by Ra77er; 11-17-15 at 02:59 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Albabbie View Post
    Yes the NFL (multi-billion dollar industry) would conduct a massive conspiracy involving thousands of people (any one of which could easily black mail the NFL and bring it all tumbling down) to separate moronic square bettors from their money.

Please, give me a break. If you can't handle that in just about every sport there will be upsets and the "superior" athlete or team will lose occasionally to the "inferior" opponent... Then you shouldn't be betting on sports and should do something easier, like coloring in a coloring book.

Last night was an easy pick. 11 points is a ton of chalk, and Dalton has a well documented history of choking in prime time, on top of Houston being fresh off their bye. Thanks for the easy money.
    Dude get a fukking clue. Let me break it down for you.

1. NFL is a Billion Dollar industry because of gambling. No one would watch the sh#$ if you couldn't gamble on it. It's also a billion dollar industry because they need THE FIX every so often. Especially in games like last night. Look at Cincy's 2nd half total yards before the last drive. 26 fukking total yards. 26 TOTAL YARDS IN THE 2ND HALF! (BEFORE FINAL DRIVE) You could sh#$ out 26 yards in one play.

2. I can handle upsets guy. I won my wager.

3. You base things on tons of chalk? Ok. Has nothing to do with it... but.. OK.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    No one would watch the sh#$ if you couldn't gamble on it.
    why say that when you must know it's simply not true? There were several great games on Sunday. The Sunday before and there will be this Sunday. Not every game is gonna go down as a classic. There will be some stinkers. It happens in every sport.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Not rigged. Teams coming out of bye weeks either cover or win.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

It was the Bengals on primetime and people screaming RIG!!!!! have you watched them on primetime/playoffs the past few years??? fukkin idiots

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Not saying this game was rigged, however it is my opinion that anything which has big money involved will have some level of corruption.

Government, Church, Bank, Business, Wall Street, and Sports...

If you believe that the NFL is rigged, stay away from Prime Time games.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

I have a friend that 4 of has 4 friends that bet through him. They went 26-1. With bets varying from $20-$300 bets this week. They play teasers the whole nine. ONE win a $20 one. How the fock can that shit happen? That is the worst record in 27 bets I have ever heard. he called me for advice last night and I convinced him to stay idle on MNF game. He was going to bet $500 in hopes he would get back some of the $1140 he lost. He didn't listen and teased Cincy down and took the over.
    well, when 13 out of 15 dogs cover it can happen easily when 90% of teaser players subtract on favorites every week. he lost both halves of his cin/ov teaser so that's a good thing. maybe people will start heeding the 11th commandment: thou shalt not subtract on any kind of football teaser.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

I know now this is a lie because you have no friends dickhead........ Us Jews and Italians piss on your head Douchebag!

KnownUnknown
    KnownUnknown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2061

I don't think the league is fixed but I do believe the line has little to do with the real differences between teams and how they are likely to play each other. The line numbers have little relation to the strength difference between teams. How often are the lines even close to showing a real predictive value? The line is set to pull in bets. Figure out who is the team that is most likely to play to their highest potential given the circumstances that exist the week of the game (situational capping). See how your evaluation fits with the line that has been set on the game. Where do you see the highest value? Do you see red flags that tell you to go the other way or stay away from the game entirely? Understand that few teams will play on a consistent level from the beginning to the end of the season (for a myriad of reasons). BOL with finding the best indicators to overcome all of this.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

God damn, someone give this zin kid his box of apple juice already. NFL, rigging all of their games? No one would watch if they didn't have money on the game? Mental retardation?

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    I know now this is a lie because you have no friends dickhead........ Us Jews and Italians piss on your head Douchebag!
    A friend is someone that will take a hit to save ya. you two pucies won't take a hit for your moms. Fockn Heb

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    God damn, someone give this zin kid his box of apple juice already. NFL, rigging all of their games? No one would watch if they didn't have money on the game? Mental retardation?
    fockn tard can't read can't waste time convincing the super stupid

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

A friend is someone that will take a hit to save ya. you two pucies won't take a hit for your moms. Fockn Heb
    can someone translate this for me, google translator said its too stupid to be translated

ZINISTER

You jew focks better control the doe cause your gene pool is horrible. What a bunch of non-athletic trolls. You were the wondering troll like focks that the bible speaks of. the chosen ones. lol Who wrote the bible? Really who writes everything and tells us everything the fockn jews. you fockn stupid dried up dirty diock lickers. Wish I was in my home land of Germany when it was going down. Would have been a fun time taken you for your showers!!

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Can someone help Zin learn how to spell? His mental retardation is severe, can't even form a complete sentence.

First 1234 Last