1. #1
    The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-31-05
    Posts: 4,967
    Betpoints: 3292

    Beat The Prick Week 10 Picks: BACK in BLACK this Week

    i put the fear of God in that young man

    5-0-0 here we go


  2. #2
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 5,460
    Betpoints: 2046

    Good luck Prick, all the best for you this week!!!

  3. #3
    sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-09
    Posts: 4,454
    Betpoints: 2352

    You know this is probably the best he will do all season!!

  4. #4
    snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-10
    Posts: 2,078
    Betpoints: 15457

    I see that the Prick is sipping from a smaller bottle of booze than usual in this video. I guess he's a little short of money after the last few weeks of disastrous handicapping. It's sad.

  5. #5
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,006
    Betpoints: 16599

    Wasn't he 8-1-1 after 2 weeks?

    13-20 since

  6. #6
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,562
    Betpoints: 800

    'I guess he found out the NFL ISN'T his best league after all...

  7. #7
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,781
    Betpoints: 120

    Watch what you say. you may have some kids from Missouri protesting around here if you keep sucking

  8. #8
    EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-10-15
    Posts: 382
    Betpoints: 1536


  9. #9
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 6,260
    Betpoints: 564

    The video shows his overall record as 22-2-1... Doesn't he wish...

    The old BTP videos were more entertaining.

  10. #10
    SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-15-14
    Posts: 9,472
    Betpoints: 112

    Finally figured out you're horrible at NFL capping

    GL Hillbilly

  11. #11
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 36,667
    Betpoints: 699

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Finally figured out you're horrible at NFL capping

    GL Hillbilly
    Not sure I saw him admit that. He hit Bears and this week he has 2 more NFL plays. So how you came to that conclusion I'm not sure.

    Hey Prick,

    First time tailing you pal, I usually just do my own plays but I think your dead on this weekend.

    I'll see you at the cashiers cage 5-0 Prick!!


  12. #12
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 36,667
    Betpoints: 699

    Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
    You know this is probably the best he will do all season!!
    Good seeing you Sam!! I think the Prick turns things around this week.

  13. #13
    SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-15-14
    Posts: 9,472
    Betpoints: 112

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Not sure I saw him admit that. He hit Bears and this week he has 2 more NFL plays. So how you came to that conclusion I'm not sure.
    Pretty sure his NFL picks record led me to that conclusion. I'm glad he got lucky with the Bears but that was another goofy pick. He's always been better at the boy ball so I'm glad he's getting more ncaa picks in

  14. #14
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 36,667
    Betpoints: 699

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Pretty sure his NFL picks record led me to that conclusion. I'm glad he got lucky with the Bears but that was another goofy pick. He's always been better at the boy ball so I'm glad he's getting more ncaa picks in
    Well I agree these 3 college plays look great. Iv'e know the prick for years he historically kills NFL. But every body has a bad year time to time and goes through a dry spell.

    I still expect this week in both to hit. But yes I agree I was glad to see those 3 college plays. Hope he isn't just jinxed. Lol

  15. #15
    Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-07-12
    Posts: 2,396
    Betpoints: 24

    Fake bottle sips.

  16. #16
    mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-15
    Posts: 1,031
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Fake bottle sips.
    awesome username

  17. #17
    BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-15
    Posts: 2,639
    Betpoints: 11556

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Wasn't he 8-1-1 after 2 weeks?

    13-20 since
    Prick will be drinking MD-20-20 out of a brown paper bag by the time we get through with him this year!

  18. #18
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,562
    Betpoints: 800

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Not sure I saw him admit that. He hit Bears and this week he has 2 more NFL plays. So how you came to that conclusion I'm not sure.

    Hey Prick,

    First time tailing you pal, I usually just do my own plays but I think your dead on this weekend.

    I'll see you at the cashiers cage 5-0 Prick!!

    Because he picked all NFL one week and 4 NFL 1 college another week. Saying fukk college NFL is my real league. Now he has 3 college plays after sucking ass.

  19. #19
    POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-14
    Posts: 2,839
    Betpoints: 285

    He stated saying hook again. Back to his winning ways.

  20. #20
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 6,260
    Betpoints: 564

    An Error Occurred

    We're sorry, but an error occured on the page you requested. The error has been reported and will be investigated, we apologize for any inconvenience.

    I get this message when I try to sign on and make my picks... ugh!

  21. #21
    RRNJ13
    RRNJ13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-03-14
    Posts: 282
    Betpoints: 222

    What does the action column stand for in the standings?

  22. #22
    Lex_icon
    Lex_icon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-29-14
    Posts: 1,977
    Betpoints: 11762

    back in red, i think!

Top