stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    You don't know about the underground world where white women and their husbands get off to watching a black bull completely destroy their vaginas.

The cuckold male enjoys and fantasizes about his wife being violated by the BBC.

Stealthy, there are so many things I could tell you, but this isn't the place. I'm sure I've even identified a few of these men here at SBR.
    Tell me everything you know

You think this is how Bret Bielema recruits some of his more "Hood" players. I mean there is no other reason for a black man to be in the state of Arkansas.

Surely there must be an NCAA violation in there some where, among other types of violations, mostly to that woman's pelvic region.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Tell me everything you know

You think this is how Bret Bielema recruits some of his more "Hood" players. I mean there is no other reason for a black man to be in the state of Arkansas.

Surely there must be an NCAA violation in there some where, among other types of violations, mostly to that woman's pelvic region.
    Stealthy, I think you're a great poster. An exceptional dancer. And a top-notch guy.

With that said, I just can't divulge the kind of stuff that goes on with these affluent families. The debauchery some of these white women engage in just to be near the BBC is unprecedented. It makes our addiction to gambling look like a walk in the park. They crave it, they need it, the powerful tool known as the BBC.

I have no proof of such, but I would not be surprised if Bret Bielema wife's, Jen Hielsberg, was his greatest recruiting asset. You've seen her picture. Now just imagine her on all fours, surrounded by BBC's, drilling her from all angles. I'm sure there have been times during the recruiting season, in the dead of winter, she's kept her warmth in multiple airtight positions.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

He probably lets her dabble with black men.

It's common.

Get with the times, Burrito man.
    The only white girls that like black guys are the fat disgusting ones.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    The only white girls that like black guys are the fat disgusting ones.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

The Giant on fire

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

http://thebiglead.com/2015/11/07/bre...ng-on-my-wife/

Bielema telegraphed it just a lil bit

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Stealthy, I think you're a great poster. An exceptional dancer. And a top-notch guy.

With that said, I just can't divulge the kind of stuff that goes on with these affluent families. The debauchery some of these white women engage in just to be near the BBC is unprecedented. It makes our addiction to gambling look like a walk in the park. They crave it, they need it, the powerful tool known as the BBC.

I have no proof of such, but I would not be surprised if Bret Bielema wife's, Jen Hielsberg, was his greatest recruiting asset. You've seen her picture. Now just imagine her on all fours, surrounded by BBC's, drilling her from all angles. I'm sure there have been times during the recruiting season, in the dead of winter, she's kept her warmth in multiple airtight positions.
    I popped a woody reading this post.

Thanks Giant, everytime I see an interracial gangbang with BBC, I'll think of you.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    http://thebiglead.com/2015/11/07/bre...ng-on-my-wife/

Bielema telegraphed it just a lil bit

That's awesome.

(And I doubt he'll be the only one hopping on her...)

First 12