unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

#7 Mich St -5 @ Nebraska .......This Is Going To End Up Badly Isn't It?

I don't see how the Cornhuskers cover this number. Nothing I have seen from Nebraska leads me to believe they are good enough to pull this one off. The ones that seem to be too good to be true usually are so I guess I may be going down on Captain Cooks ship...

Good luck and drinks up, it's saturday

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

I'm going down with you buddy lol

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by red12sox View Post
    I'm going down with you buddy lol
    Lol, welcome aboard

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

One of my best buds went to Mich ST and follows the team real close, he thinks they will only get bettter as they get back 2 stud Olinemen and stud running back back from injuries, He's picked either side correct in all Mich ST games except one so far this year .... he took the -5.5

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Michigan State looks to be the square/late night burial. Huskers always play them tough at home. Prime time under the lights. This has upset written all over it. It's a pass game in my eyes.

Fa11en
    Fa11en's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

I'm actually surprised this game hadn't come up earlier. I made my biggest bet of the year earlier this week at -5. This is one of those games where the line makes no sense. Nebraska getting torched in the air and Connor Cook throwing out of his mind. First time all year MSU is 90% healthy and coming off a bye week. Nebraska still banged up at QB and receivers (they aren't going to run on MSU).

I think its only because this line makes no sense that people are going to second guess, it feels so square that something has got to be up. This line says that Nebraska would be a favorite on a neutral field. Is "they have played MSU tough before, it is in primetime, ect ect" really worth that many points? Weird line.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nebraska is a dumpster fire I'd be on state if it wasn't a night game and children off the corn hadn't lost two in a row.... This should be a big one for them you'd think a chance to knock of state in prime time. All huskers L's were by 5 points or less until the lost by DD to Purdue which is alarming. Negative work environment are the kids ready to fold? Or do they have this one highlighted circled ready to jump the Spartans? Are they even trying to hear Riley right now ?? Pass I don't see any reason to get involved will most likely be tight in the 4th if huskers came to play tune in then.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

MSU has won 12 consecutive road conference games. They cover easily vs Nebraska. I'm surprised the line is only -5. True line is -13.5 based on talent.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Landers is on mich st large...nuff said..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

They've had this one circled since spring ball should be good...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mich St over rated

Nebraska all over my sheet

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

A certain someone has a rubber band play on the Spartans this week. Be wary. Be very wary.

IamsoBurnt
    IamsoBurnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

im backing Nebraska here and fading the public who love MSU .....call me crazy go nebraska +5.5 ...what a weird spread btw

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

This is looking too easy. And when it looks like easy money tread lightly. At first glance I was sure this was a double your account game. Why is the spread so low? I just don't get it. Nebraska is trash.

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

MSU 2-6 ATS this year and two road games in the Big 10 this year had to be won in the final minute, and one was against Rutgers

smize
    smize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I live in Nebraska , and I tune into Husker games every week , specifically to watch them get humiliated and beat . Not a chance in hell that they keep this game close ... Will be a blockbuster embarrassment , just like every week

MadeInDetroit
    MadeInDetroit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2052

I am betting MSU big here, even though they have sucked ATS this year, my guts tells me they play well and roll Nebraska.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by red12sox View Post
    I'm going down on you buddy lol
    Wtf really that's wierd

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Have you seen Michigan State play this year? They barely survived home wins against Purdue and Indiana. I wouldn't touch this number. You just don't know what you're going to get from the Spartans. They've been underachieving all year.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Have you seen Michigan State play this year? They barely survived home wins against Purdue and Indiana. I wouldn't touch this number. You just don't know what you're going to get from the Spartans. They've been underachieving all year.
    Exactly. Atleast defensively they've been underachieving. But Cook has been phenomenal and the line is finally getting healthy. Purdue just thrashed Nebraska, I don't see why msu can't score near 40. How many points they give up is another question though

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

This is one of those "get your faith back in a highly ranked team" games. They roll this week to set you up for a big let down coming up, probably the Ohio St game when they will get 8 or 9 points and everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

I posted same thing last night. So I'm going down to lol

line down to -4 now. Whyyyyyy??? I'm scared lol. But I'm like wtf this is easy. Don't overthink it.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

A lot of touts are on the Cornhuskers (Root, Mark Lawrence, etc). But if those guys were always right we wouldn't badmouth 'em like we do.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    One of my best buds went to Mich ST and follows the team real close, he thinks they will only get bettter as they get back 2 stud Olinemen and stud running back back from injuries, He's picked either side correct in all Mich ST games except one so far this year .... he took the -5.5
    They get their All-American center back though

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Michigan State looks to be the square/late night burial. Huskers always play them tough at home. Prime time under the lights. This has upset written all over it. It's a pass game in my eyes.
    I understand, hence my teasing myself

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by MoeSedway View Post
    A certain someone has a rubber band play on the Spartans this week. Be wary. Be very wary.

O fuk, are you serious, now I know the ship will sink fuk me, we are all doomed
    Last edited by unde0087; 11-07-15 at 10:10 AM.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post
    I posted same thing last night. So I'm going down to lol

line down to -4 now. Whyyyyyy??? I'm scared lol. But I'm like wtf this is easy. Don't overthink it.
    I hear ya, we shall see

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    MSU has won 12 consecutive road conference games. They cover easily vs Nebraska. I'm surprised the line is only -5. True line is -13.5 based on talent.
    Right pavy? This line looks so far off and no matter how I tried to justified passing on it I just couldn't. It could have been the whiskey though

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I give up if Mich St wins

Fukkin team looks bad every week and undefeated

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I give up if Mich St wins

Fukkin team looks bad every week and undefeated
    No one has looked worse than Nebraska JJ

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Riley has a history of having teams quit on him around this time of the season. In his last 3 years at Oregon State, Riley was 15-3 in the first 6 games of the season, and 5-13 in his last 6 games of the season. This is game 10 for Riley this season. Michigan State should wear Riley's team down and out.

smize
    smize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    No one has looked worse than Nebraska JJ
    no doubt .

Fa11en
    Fa11en's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

As an MSU alum and fan I will be the first to say that based on what we've seen so far this year they are nowhere near a top 5 team. They must be one of the best 1st and 2nd down defensive teams in the country but I've seen wayyy too many 3rd and longs converted and big chunk plays given up to feel comfortable about the defense.

Their special teams has corrected itself and they are finally healthy. Connor Cook is going to have a field day against Nebraska. I don't think a stat like being 2-6 ATS is worth anything here as they were considerably overrated at the beginning of the season. Between a hurt offensive line and lack of go-to back to extend drives as well as a defense that likes to bail out the opposing team, just too many factors keeping MSU from being any sort of dominating team.

That all being said, Nebraska is utter dogsh.t with question marks at key positions. MSU being less than a touchdown is absolutely absurd. I don't buy the "Nebraska will be fired up during a primetime game or MSU will be looking ahead and this is a huge letdown game" as any legitimate angle to cap this game. MSU is a very strong play here.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Fa11en View Post
    As an MSU alum and fan I will be the first to say that based on what we've seen so far this year they are nowhere near a top 5 team. They must be one of the best 1st and 2nd down defensive teams in the country but I've seen wayyy too many 3rd and longs converted and big chunk plays given up to feel comfortable about the defense.

Their special teams has corrected itself and they are finally healthy. Connor Cook is going to have a field day against Nebraska. I don't think a stat like being 2-6 ATS is worth anything here as they were considerably overrated at the beginning of the season. Between a hurt offensive line and lack of go-to back to extend drives as well as a defense that likes to bail out the opposing team, just too many factors keeping MSU from being any sort of dominating team.

That all being said, Nebraska is utter dogsh.t with question marks at key positions. MSU being less than a touchdown is absolutely absurd. I don't buy the "Nebraska will be fired up during a primetime game or MSU will be looking ahead and this is a huge letdown game" as any legitimate angle to cap this game. MSU is a very strong play here.
    Couldn't have said it better myself

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

if you bet mich st in this Spot you should find a new hobby
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino, and Mac4Lyfe

1234 Last