jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I blame msu mostly, when behind they always got stops and scored but whenever up they couldn't stop huskers from scoring. Reverse on 3rd and 8 with a slow tight end.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm just glad cook isn't black ...if black qb did that stupid shit at the end of a game there would be 2 threads about it...

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I'm just glad cook isn't black ...if black qb did that stupid shit at the end of a game there would be 20 threads about it...
    fixed

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I'm just glad cook isn't black ...if black qb did that stupid shit at the end of a game there would be 2 threads about it...
    What does that have to do with anything, sounds like you are the one that is racist

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

I can't wait to hear the explanation from Big 10 top officials, should be good

LokcItUp
    LokcItUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2524

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Teams go to soft prevent for what, how many times have you seen the other team drive the field with a whole minute left, happens almost every time.
    I do not understand the prevent in NFL or NCAA- if its so smart play it the entire game (an exaggaeration of course but I'm implying its deployed incorrectly often)

LokcItUp
    LokcItUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2524

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    They stole from bettors not from Mich St, the Spartans deserve every bit of this loss, if you can't put away Nebraska you shouldn't even be in the top 25
    This makes no sense.

70CoupeDeVille
    70CoupeDeVille's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Big Ten's always had the worst officiating. They blew this call, and... they did not run ten seconds off the clock when the Nebraska receiver was lying on the field, not getting up. Ten seconds are run off when a team causes such an interruption in play, within the final minute of a half or the game, unless the team has a time out to spend instead of the runoff, but Nebraska had no time outs. There were 34 seconds on the clock when the receiver didn't get up. So they should've been left with 24. Not that it would have changed the next play call, but it illustrates the ineptness of this crew of officials.

But yeah, MSU going to that prevent D was pathetic. Not to pressure QB at all was just courting disaster, and that's what they got it in spades.
    Last edited by 70CoupeDeVille; 11-07-15 at 10:29 PM.

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Quote Originally Posted by 70CoupeDeVille View Post
    Big Ten's always had the worst officiating. They blew this call, and... they did not run ten seconds off the clock when the Nebraska receiver was lying on the field, not getting up. Ten seconds are run off when a team causes such an interruption in play, within the final minute of a half or the game, unless the team has a time out to spend instead of the runoff, but Nebraska had no time outs. There were 34 seconds on the clock when the receiver didn't get up. There were 17 seconds left when they scored the bogus TD. The required runoff probably would have changed Nebraska's play call.

But yeah, MSU going to that prevent D was pathetic. Not to pressure QB at all was just courting disaster, and that's what they got it in spades.

That's what I thought too! No runoff!

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Refs cheating for Nebraska at home? Really? Shocking!!! It's been going on for decades.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

See clip of obviously blown call at: https://twitter.com/NebraskaOnBTN/ti...84862001262592

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

yup between this and the bulls not scoring any points in ot

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Vegas made a call...

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    jus makes no sense.. how can you POSSIBLY say he was forced out?!?!? The f**king cornerback was playing PERFECT defense, looking back at the QB, and you say that he pushed the WR out of bounds?!?! My f**king god.

If the cb was at least playing shitty defense and wasnt looking back at the QB, i could see how you could make an argument that he pushed him out, but no, he played perfect defense and you still call that bullsh*t. UNREAL

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Wow! The friggin' refs consistently suck. College and NFL. Consistently. They get worse each year. WTF?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have no idea what game they are watching plus instant replay

It seems they are scared and black out

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Are we mentioning that there was a flag thrown on the play (or hat tossed) and they picked it up. That is the crazy part. I have seen this conversation happen with Refs tons of times (Did he get forced out) and they never pick up the flag/hat. Never. And I have seen some pretty clear cases of the DB forcing the receiver out. Just weird they did here. Like this thread prophesized - we knew something would happen.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Guys do not overreact. It's the theatrics that must happen in any sport. That's why it's good entertainment. Please watch with care

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

The NCAA will ruin game with these fixes. MOFO's need shot in the face……No, better yet shot in both legs rubbed down in honey and put in an ant pile. I saw replay late last night and wanted to throw up. The integrity of game is being compromised and just lost a potential fan base of young kids with that shit.
    Good-luck to those who were on MSU, but the real damage was done by compromising the NCAA brand and reputation.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

First 1234