regger
    regger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Is Opie on NZT?

Don't get me wrong, he's been a fixture and face of SBR since before I was born, but has rarely been more.

Lately his comments have been nothing short of masterful and I can only think of a few explanations for someone who should be well past their prime:

1. He has found some miracle drug (NZT)
    2. He's juicing
    3. He's hired an up and coming kid to run his account to make him relevant again
    4. The quality of everyone else is in a lull.
    5. He's in a contract year?

Whatever it is, I'm more impressed then I am with Peyton, Murphy, and Jagr combined.

On poster who can keep him in check is TwoWays.. If he ever blows a hamstring, Opie could be running wild.

Again, just my take as an observer.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I got my 2nd wind. Got a serious posting milestone coming soon. Gotta bring my A game.

Two Ways is a good dude. But to think he could "keep me in check" is fukkin laughable. I could end his non-Pro bitchass life anytime I fancied.

FACT.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

regger
    regger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I got my 2nd wind. Got a serious posting milestone coming soon. Gotta bring my A game.

Two Ways is a good dude. But to think he could "keep me in check" is fukkin laughable. I could end his non-Pro bitchass life anytime I fancied.

FACT.
    I am starting to believe it.. I just hope I can walk without a wheelchair by the time I'm your age, let alone bringing state of the art posters to their knees.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Guy is an All American poster.

Could even win the Corbin Award for Poster of the Year again if he keeps this up.