Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Thats two weeks in a row that the Patriots have given up a backdoor cover.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Fitzpatrick blows even if stats aren't that bad....dumb Fukk for going to Harvard

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

loss

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Easy money, jets suck as usual

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11490

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Fitzpatrick blows even if stats aren't that bad....dumb Fukk for going to Harvard
    2 things:

1) Stats suggest Fitzpatrick played a good game - and he did. Certainly well enough for Jets to win. If you want to find the guy to point the finger at Brandon Marshall dropped a 4th Quarter TD pass in his hands, jets had to settle for a FG. That mattered. Or someone on the D.

2) Jets covered.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    Easy money, jets suck as usual
    Where was the easy money, Pats ML?

Do you clowns realize Jets backdoored with a 55 yd FG?

mngambler

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

Do you clowns realize Jets backdoored with a 55 yd FG?
    Pats ML parlay with Rams, and also teased with over and teased with Vikes...3-0 on the day 😀

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Another pathetic thread by all of you who do not have a pot to piss in. The line was 6 1/2 to 7, which means that if you pathetic morons wagered at all (and 90% of you did NOT), The best you got was a push. I have wagered more money than all of you worthless lying fools combined. There is not a real man amongst you. Nothing but a bunch of meow's in here. I will take on any one of you worthless chicken s**ts. Name your price.

ByeShea

Pats ML parlay with Rams, and also teased with over and teased with Vikes...3-0 on the day 
    Ok, but giving 8-10 pts on the ML and waiting until deep in the 4th Quarter really isn't the kind of "easy money" that one typically might crow about.

That 55 yarder fukked a ton of Pats backers.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Pats ML parlay with Rams, and also teased with over and teased with Vikes...3-0 on the day ��
    Bull Sh*t. Where did you post that? It's about time that we start kicking some arses in here, specially you liars who love to past post. Show me your post BEFORE the games started and I will be glad to apologize. If not, get your worthless tail out of here and knock off the B.S.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33313

Endings like that make me miss Doc from Legends. He'd be going crazy over getting backdoor half-middled like that.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I will take on any one of you worthless chicken s**ts.
    Meet me anywhere pal. I'll slap you down.

I'm guessing your book operates from a parking lot in East Rutherford, so I've got you located to a 4-5 mile square radius. Just give me a street corner and a couple of hours notice.

mngambler

Bull Sh*t. Where did you post that? It's about time that we start kicking some arses in here, specially you liars who love to past post. Show me your post BEFORE the games started and I will be glad to apologize. If not, get your worthless tail out of here and knock off the B.S.
    who wastes their time posting picks? I come here for the laughs and the fades...and is it so unbelievable someone teased and/or parlayed the Pats down to a pick'em? 75% of the betting public had one of those scenarios this week, big deal not like I'm claiming to have hit a +400 dog on the money line

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Yes. I got them -300 before the game and -165 in game. Brady is something like 46-4 his last 50 games at home. 92% win % and they are setting lines at -300 before the game? That is as easy of money as it gets for NFL at least.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

[QUOTE=BigdaddyQH;24706765]Another pathetic thread by all of you who do not have a pot to piss in. The line was 6 1/2 to 7, which means that if you pathetic morons wagered at all (and 90% of you did NOT), The best you got was a push. I have wagered more money than all of you worthless lying fools combined. There is not a real man amongst you. Nothing but a bunch of meow's in here. I will take on any one of you worthless chicken s**ts. Name your price.[/QUO

YOUR BROKE ASS BigdaddyQH DOES NOT HAVE A POT TO PISS IN OR A WINDOW TO THROW IT OUT OF

I AM CALLING YOU OUT SMALLDADDYQH **POST A BIG TICKET AS I ALWAYS DO*

THIS BLOODY bigdaddy BIGGEST HATER ON THE SBR FOURM...GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Another pathetic thread by all of you who do not have a pot to piss in. The line was 6 1/2 to 7, which means that if you pathetic morons wagered at all (and 90% of you did NOT), The best you got was a push. I have wagered more money than all of you worthless lying fools combined. There is not a real man amongst you. Nothing but a bunch of meow's in here. I will take on any one of you worthless chicken s**ts. Name your price.
    Good god what in the fukk is wron wit this piece of shit

This is what matters when you neglect your children at a young age people. Please find time in your lives to be there for your kids or you could have another "bigdaddy" on your hands. This is the type of dumb fukk sicko you see shootin up schools and churches and shit. Pathetic fukkin scumbag.

And there were 9s out there all during the week you fukkin tool. COME FIGHT ME BROOOO RAWWWWRRRRR
    Points Awarded:

KRIT gave Vinnie Paz 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aston

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Jets are a good team. They'll beat Brady and co in their house this year. Most complete team in the NFL.

aston

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Good god what in the fukk is wron wit this piece of shit

This is what matters when you neglect your children at a young age people. Please find time in your lives to be there for your kids or you could have another "bigdaddy" on your hands. This is the type of dumb fukk sicko you see shootin up schools and churches and shit. Pathetic fukkin scumbag.

And there were 9s out there all during the week you fukkin tool. COME FIGHT ME BROOOO RAWWWWRRRRR

Could not agree more Vinnie Paz

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Jets are a good team. They'll beat Brady and co in their house this year. Most complete team in the NFL.
    I watched the whole game. Pats better throw their away game vs Jets because they are not beating that team 3 times in one season.

Also wondering if Brady will last the whole season - he's getting hit a lot.

Also any one who wants to call him the best QB in history can do so without any argument from me. He is unreal.

KRIT

I watched the whole game. Pats better throw their away game vs Jets because they are not beating that team 3 times in one season.

Also wondering if Brady will last the whole season - he's getting hit a lot.

Also any one who wants to call him the best QB in history can do so without any argument from me. He is unreal.
    I think there is no doubt in my mind he is the greatest QB ever. Probably solidified it with the SB win last year....I'd be surprised if he didn't win at least one more. Brady comes across as the type of QB who can play late into his career assuming he doesn't have any big injuries. He's 38 right now and arguably having his best season. He should have 2-3 more really good years left in him.

Pats won't have to throw the game in MetLife, Jets will take care of business for them.

aston

Dont think the Jets could win a playoff game In New England

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Jets need to play more aggressively if they want to beat the Pats.....As soon as they punted on 4th and 5 or whatever it was late in the game I knew it was over for them....Lots of little things throughout the game were more playing not to lose.....They played well but didn't like the overall philosphy

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    Dont think the Jets could win a playoff game In New England
    They did a few years ago

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Jets need to play more aggressively if they want to beat the Pats.....As soon as they punted on 4th and 5 or whatever it was late in the game I knew it was over for them....Lots of little things throughout the game were more playing not to lose.....They played well but didn't like the overall philosphy
    Game plan was fine. If Marshall catches the TD it's a completely different game.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Game plan was fine. If Marshall catches the TD it's a completely different game.
    Not the gameplan but just overall philosophy....You can't just punt it away and expect to get it back when you're playing in Foxboro late in the 4th....They go for the kill and keep the chains moving

Also settled before halftime instead of trying for points...punted/ kicked fg on all 4th and shorts

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shut the fukk up before I push your shit in an umbrella ella ella ella eh...............

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    It's tied now. But I am supremely confident jets win is clock block lock
    idiots never learn lmfao

First 12