missedpenalty
    missedpenalty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

tired of Cards and Giants, glad they are not here..

can't agree that Mets are boring, dominant pitching is fun to watch

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

I don't like baseball in general, so I guess you guys are right. I'd much rather see 2 teams get up there and slug it then a methodical pitching matchup. Just my 2 cents. I don't claim to analyze and study the game like you experts. Lmao

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flipper you too young to be feeding off of bitter old gamblers.

Moe I am disappoint. I was hoping you were losing your shirt like myself.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3523

Quote Originally Posted by missedpenalty View Post
    tired of Cards and Giants, glad they are not here..

can't agree that Mets are boring, dominant pitching is fun to watch
    Not really.

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Bored at work. I feed off everyone's negative comments towards me. Feel like the hulk right now.
    Lunch time is almost here. The drive-thru will be busy soon.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    Seriously an idiotic thread. OP is the type of casual baseball fan that enjoys watching 4/5 hour games with a 10-8 final score and tons of HRs. Doesn't know what real baseball is. He says he wants to see the Jays, obviously cause of their offense, then goes on to accuse Murphy of taking PEDs lol. Bitter much?
    I don't like baseball in general, so I guess you guys are right. I'd much rather see 2 teams get up there and slug it then a methodical pitching matchup. Just my 2 cents. I don't claim to analyze and study the game like you experts. Lmao

Nailed it.

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Flipper you too young to be feeding off of bitter old gamblers.

Moe I am disappoint. I was hoping you were losing your shirt like myself.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

I won't watch a Royals Mets WS but I wouldn't have watched a Cubs Jays series either so it's not saying much. I'll throw some money on the games but if you can sit through a full game props to you.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Mets are better built for the long term than the Win Every Even Numbered Year Giants
    All early hype. It's not easy to get here.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16945

I would have been happy with a Giants vs Royals world series.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    All early hype. It's not easy to get here.
    Not really "hype" when it is based on facts. Four starting pitchers in their 20s that all throw at least 95 MPH and all have excellent K/BB ratios = built for long term.

Now the definition of long term these days may be debatable, but as long as staff stays together, absolutely no reason not to expect repeated runs.

Terps1993
    Terps1993's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34372

Not really "hype" when it is based on facts. Four starting pitchers in their 20s that all throw at least 95 MPH and all have excellent K/BB ratios = built for long term.

Now the definition of long term these days may be debatable, but as long as staff stays together, absolutely no reason not to expect repeated runs.
    And don't forget Zack Wheeler comes back from TJ around June next year. The Mets rotation will be 5 potential studs with Harvey, DeGrom, Syndergaard, Matz, and Wheeler. Could be scary good if they all stay healthy.

Ra77er

Tremendous dynasty with that rotation and hitting. Who beats them ever?

Edit- Signing Don Mattingly would do it
    Last edited by Ra77er; 10-22-15 at 12:49 PM.

LT Profits

Offense is overblown, Mets are decent but not spectacular offensively although a lot better after getting Cespedes. Offense will not be the reason Mets contend for championships.

Ra77er

4.7 runs pg in the postseason would be good enough for top 2 in all of MLB during the regular season..only trailing the Bloof Jays.

If you think hitting hasn't helped them contend for championships this postseason then I don't know what to tell you.

Murphy is a postseason MVP and Yoanus looks like a Met for life, hitting has been just as good as the pitching for the mutleys this postseason.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I forgot about Zach Wheeler

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Someone saloon this shit and tell this homo how to bet MLB properly so he wouldn't be broke and bitter and sound like a fkn moron.
    If you haven't been able to admire and enjoy the Mets pitching staff yet you're just a degenerate losing every game and not a baseball fan.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoeSedway, and JameisBrady

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Someone saloon this shit and tell this homo how to bet MLB properly so he wouldn't be broke and bitter and sound like a fkn moron.
    If you haven't been able to admire and enjoy the Mets pitching staff yet you're just a degenerate losing every game and not a baseball fan.
    Awwwww mr big nuts that's not berry nice.

BennyBigNuts

Awwwww mr big nuts that's not berry nice.
    Hey whos that whore in your avatar? She's hot

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Seriously an idiotic thread. OP is the type of casual baseball fan that enjoys watching 4/5 hour games with a 10-8 final score and tons of HRs. Doesn't know what real baseball is. He says he wants to see the Jays, obviously cause of their offense, then goes on to accuse Murphy of taking PEDs lol. Bitter much?
    the irony being that no team should be under more scrutiny when it comes to PEDs than the Jays. Donaldson and Encarnacion turning into 40 HR hitters as soon as they got to the 6. I'm sure they're clean brehs.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave JameisBrady 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    4.7 runs pg in the postseason would be good enough for top 2 in all of MLB during the regular season..only trailing the Bloof Jays.

If you think hitting hasn't helped them contend for championships this postseason then I don't know what to tell you.

Murphy is a postseason MVP and Yoanus looks like a Met for life, hitting has been just as good as the pitching for the mutleys this postseason.
    Meh, you are only talking about playoffs so it is a limited sampling, Mets would not maintain 4.7 runs over the course of a season. But there is no need to with their pitching.

BennyBigNuts

Meh, you are only talking about playoffs so it is a limited sampling, Mets would not maintain 4.7 runs over the course of a season. But there is no need to with their pitching.
    Yup exactly.
    Doesn't even matter next year.
    Murphy and Cespedes will both be playing on other teams and thats a 100% lock.
    MEts will get to this spot again no matter who they pick up for offense during the offseason.
    Their pitching is that good.
    This is a dynasty, not a one or 2 year fluke.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Besides mets fans of course. This World Series is going to be a penetrating snooze fest. Royals-Mets, probably be the lowest rates word series in awhile. Praying the jays make the come back so we can have a bit of excitement.
    LOL THIS IS A JOKE. but wait let me take a wild guess. He backed Kershaw game 1 . And then backed Greinke game 5 .... Then he backed Arrieta game 2 and Hendricks game 3 . LMAO . Don't be a sore looser .

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Yup exactly.
    Doesn't even matter next year.
    Murphy and Cespedes will both be playing on other teams and thats a 100% lock.
    MEts will get to this spot again no matter who they pick up for offense during the offseason.
    Their pitching is that good.
    This is a dynasty, not a one or 2 year fluke.
    Agree with everything about the mets . They have 3 legit aces and 1 really good number 2 in Matz. Then we have forgotten about Wheeler who's cealing was to be an ace and he is your number 5? This rotation has the makings to be historic.

But if mets win the World Series it's a lock that either cespedes or Murphy will return. If they loose then odds go down 70% that one returns.

Either way way as a mets fan if either of them walk for bigger contracts , it will mean someone is overpaying and I don't mind them leaving . The pitching is just that good.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Lol I don't care about losing 2 units on the Cubs, I don't root for them and am not a big fan. Just really didn't want to see the Mets in the word series. Mets fans obviously blinded, you're opinion is not valid here.
    Seemed like you were on the Cubs four games in a row.

Better press reset because the Mets are playing whiffle ball in your mind.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

At least we don't have to hear people say how everything is fixed. 4 game Mets sweep was the worst possible outcome money-wise for that series.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Didnt realize so many mets fans on forum. Very touchy.

ByeShea

OP is the type of casual baseball fan that enjoys watching 4/5 hour games with a 10-8 final score and tons of HRs. Doesn't know what real baseball is.
    OP is the type of bettor who helped make the Mets over Cards one of the classic betting opportunities I've ever seen. You go back to baseball 101 - good pitching beats good hitting. And pitching - all the Cubs had was one ace while Mets had multiple aces and all starters in the city could throw fastballs 95+ mph in all 7 games if necessary. AND WERE FUKKIN UNDERDOGS.

But what really baffles me was how the light didn't go on for 99% of SBR after Game 2 when DeGrom vs. Hendricks was damn near a pick'em!!!

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    OP is the type of bettor who helped make the Mets over Cards one of the classic betting opportunities I've ever seen. You go back to baseball 101 - good pitching beats good hitting. And pitching - all the Cubs had was one ace while Mets had multiple aces and all starters in the city could throw fastballs 95+ mph in all 7 games if necessary. AND WERE FUKKIN UNDERDOGS.

But what really baffles me was how the light didn't go on for 99% of SBR after Game 2 when DeGrom vs. Hendricks was damn near a pick'em!!!
    classic, told you so after the fact. Probably same guy who held a Michigan state Moneyline last week yelling you knew a disaster punt would happen to end game.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3523

I couldn't give a rats ass about the Mets to be honest.

LT Profits

Hey whos that whore in your avatar? She's hot
    Mrs. Tannehill?

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I couldn't give a rats ass about the Mets to be honest.
    Me either. Apparently a lot of people get butt hurt if you say so though. Shitty World Series coming

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Royals are exciting to me. Only four other teams (TOR, SD, ARI, HOU) have more comebacks this year being down at least 2 in the fifth to win the game. But I'm a homer..

LT Profits

Mrs. Tannehill?
    Yes it is.

http://www.chatsports.com/rumors-hum...e-Lauren-18219

ByeShea

Didnt realize so many mets fans on forum. Very touchy.
    Touchy? Maybe. Newly rich? Hell yes. I did beautifully, but also know a bunch of guys who backed the truck up taking Mets over Cubs. And the biggest winner I heard about is (in theory) a Nationals fan. This was a pure baseball play.

First 1234 Last