bferony
    bferony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

WHAT THE F#### Major Screwing on injuries last two wweks

Last week have kc to close out 2 500 ml parlays and Charles goes down when up 17-3 and driving and kc dostnt score a point in 2nd half and defense gives up and lets terrible bears team get 2 touchdowns in last 5 min and lose by 1. I had already marked KC a winner in my mind as I was sweating ATL-WASH game and... and Cinn game with Gb a winner and NE late. Imagine my shock and penetrating anger when they cut to kc game just to show cutler bobble snap and then throw that shiitty pass for touchdown. So instead of settling in and getting ready to watch my lock of the day NE close out my 2 ml parlays for 1700 I rrealize I'm down 1000 and didn't get to bet Ne or ARI at all in any Parlays or teasers because Atl was in overtime and after seeing kc score and screaming and throwing thing's for 2 min Games already started. Basically instead of being up about 2500 counting games I missed late I was down 1000.

Yesterday not as bad financially But still ******. I was a little concerned about ari game looking like maybe trap game but I had to get involved against Mike Vick. So I decide to take pitt team total under 20.5 for 500 and take ARi +6 in 10pt 3 team teaser with jets +7 and cinn +7 for 500 and just for kicks I take ari +9 in 13pt tease for 200 laying 260. Well Pitt cant score but vick gets hurt and all-pro LANDRY JONES COME IN and The penetrating begins. But I still was winning every bet as ARi getting ready to score wth 2mn left. Palmer throws pick in end zone but still no biggie..1.55 min left Pitt at Own 12 One first down game over

BUT NO0000000000 ALL- PRO LANDRY Throw's SLANT ARI DECIEDES NOT TO TACKLE AND 88YDS LATER I GO FROM WINNING 1200 to LOSING 1410 NO WAY in a million years does Vick do this

SO when my team loses a player I lose and when the team I bet against loses a player I lose

So 2 pretty much sure things that I had handicapped perfectly lose in almost unbelievable ways and cost me nearly 5700.
    Sad thing is that this type of shit happens against me at least 4 out of 5 times and always way more money I lose then when I win

LUCK IS SUPPOSED EVEN OUT OR AT LEAST BE SOMEWHAT CLOSE OR SO YOU WOULD THINK BUT DEFINATELY NOT IN MY CASE. ITS HARD ENOUGH TO WIN AS IT BUT IF YOUR UNLUCKY ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE

ARE THERE LUCKY PEOPLE OUT THERE AND WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE
    Last edited by bferony; 10-19-15 at 08:06 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys sports betting is pure luck

It is all random and as we see nobody can predict player performance on a weekly basis

It is part of the game

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quit complaining on to next week

bferony
    bferony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

your right black hippie it just seems these incredible bad beats seem to happen to me over and over again. just was hoping to hear from someone who feels luck is on his side most of the time. and I guess i should not complain because I'm still up on the year mainly because of the 13pt nfl teaser I bet for 1000 every week

5-1 there and started This weeks with NE last night

I don't seem to lose that much but seems like every time I am on verge of a big hit some thing totally unrealistic happens.

Anyway could be way worse

JJ thanks for response I enjoy your posts Sorry about sd last week

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

That's the NFL stuff happens.

Fthestockmarket
    Fthestockmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Thing about it is every bad beat for you is a great beat for someone else. I had Michigan -2 as the last game in a teaser, you can see how that worked out, horrific beat, but for the guys who had Michigan State moneyline, epic win.

Or hell I was on both sides of the same coin in the same game last night, Pat's -10 for the game and Pat's -7 2h. Some fishy bs on the Pats last drive stops them from running out the game and allows the obvious backdoor cover, then a meaningless extra point is blocked to win the 2h.

It's just cognitive dissonance when people write off their lucky good beats as based on their skillful gambling and then say their bad beats are due to horrible luck. There's luck all around.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20481

"...and screaming and throwing thing's for 2 min..."

Best line of the post.
    Points Awarded:

Unwritten Law gave VeggieDog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fukkin kid on Pitt looked like Tom Brady

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

I feel you. Kansas last week destroyed a 5-team parlay that would have hit with Kansas ML. Lost 250 dollars of profit thanks to that.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

If it makes you feel better I got back doored on 3 cfb games two weeks ago. 1050 swing in figure times 3

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Quote Originally Posted by bferony View Post
    5-1 there and started This weeks with NE last night

I don't seem to lose that much but seems like every time I am on verge of a big hit some thing totally unrealistic happens.
    So you hit plays left and right, then you complain about some bad beats. And just before you said "LUCK IS SUPPOSED EVEN OUT OR AT LEAST BE SOMEWHAT CLOSE OR SO YOU WOULD THINK BUT DEFINATELY NOT IN MY CASE." Dude this is it. What do you expect? That you go 100-0 in 1 year? Feel yourself lucky if you go 58% in the long run.

BTW you and Jjgold have something in common. Both of ya got screwed by Mike Vick in 2 weeks. Am I right JJ? #wholetthedogsout
    Last edited by 16kredit; 10-19-15 at 01:57 PM.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Still up, and if this makes you feel better. Last week's Saints/Falcons game I had 3 team parlay: Saints ML +169, Utah State +7.5 and Saints/Falcons OVER 52.5. My book increased up to 52, as soon as I click confirm wager it alerted me that the odds have changed TWICE. So now up 52.5 and I'm here thinking PROBABLY not a big deal, right? For a moment I thought about buying it back down but I said screw it and just played it out......the rest is history. Game ended up 31-21 and I loss by the HOOK! 8k profit but Saints SU ML saved it. Still a great day but wow, could've had an amazing one.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Chefs have been dicking people hard this year