Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Broncos -3.5 is an easy play this week

The Browns two best defensive players are out. With a depleted secondary, manning should have a solid game. Wind will be blowing probably but still a good day for thomas and sanders. mccown and that offense will be lucky to score 17 on denver d. you can put chris harris on bejamin. neutralize his speed. then let talib guard anyone else 1 on 1. Take out barnidge with ward, i don't think cleveland has the playmakers here. Manning will throw for 3 tds and cj anderson/hillman could get 1. I expect Den to put up at least 24-27 here.

$300 on Den -3.5

Justin_sane
    not insane
    Justin_sane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3069

It's never easy with noodle arm leading the charge

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

i agree but many on the other side, Denver s offense needs to get in sink, they have not been able to run the ball or put up a lot of points up so laying points on the road can be tough when you rely on your defense for points and turnovers and your offense is off

Goat Milk

Denver is not losing to cleveland. Mccown played the game of his life to beat the shitty ass Ravens. Cleveland d can't stop anyone. No haden? No ward? Manning will have a field day by throwing short 10 yard passes all game, then he'll get his bomb soon enough. CJ anderson will finally get 60 yards at least. hillman another 50. that's 100 yards rushing, 250-300 yards passing from manning. 400 yards. Cleveland will not generate 400 yards against den d. no chance. Cleve can't generate pressure and the weather is not too cold for manning. don't care what lines say or what any public say. if you can provide analysis for cleveland how they can win i'll be glad to hear it. i already made the bet and to be honest i'm thinking about going bigger unless someone can tell me others through reasons dealing with players.

Justin_sane
    not insane
    Justin_sane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3069

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Denver is not losing to cleveland. Mccown played the game of his life to beat the shitty ass Ravens. Cleveland d can't stop anyone. No haden? No ward? Manning will have a field day by throwing short 10 yard passes all game, then he'll get his bomb soon enough. CJ anderson will finally get 60 yards at least. hillman another 50. that's 100 yards rushing, 250-300 yards passing from manning. 400 yards. Cleveland will not generate 400 yards against den d. no chance. Cleve can't generate pressure and the weather is not too cold for manning. don't care what lines say or what any public say. if you can provide analysis for cleveland how they can win i'll be glad to hear it. i already made the bet and to be honest i'm thinking about going bigger unless someone can tell me others through reasons dealing with players.
    CJ got a foot issue, they just called up Bibbs, expect to see alot of Hillman.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

I'm with you Goatmilk.your calls have been to hot to go against lately.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Justin_sane View Post
    CJ got a foot issue, they just called up Bibbs, expect to see alot of Hillman.
    He's had a toe for a good 3 weeks. That's why I only have him rushing for 60 70 yards lol. Hillman and him will split as always. Neither will do that great in fantasy if that's what you're getting at. maybe 10 points each, depending on a td. manning will have a good day.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cleve is a mess

Denver easy

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

mccown has thrown a significant amount of yards and touchdowns over peyton.. and the touchdowns that mccown has thrown has been against blitzes, so its not like he cant handle a little pressure.. when mccown got off concussion and they took manziel out now i see why. mike pettine trusts mccowns arm. peyton made the Oakland raider defense look better than they really are just with badly thrown balls... peyton WILL make game changing mistakes later today. mccown has nothing to lose but to come out have fun & compete. its gonna be a close one but the browns perform well enough for a win at home. 21-17 browns

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Yeah, sounds crazy, but the QB edge belongs to McCown over Peyton for this game.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I agree DENVER will cover

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Den by 3

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Browns terrible defense vs Peyton noodle arm should be interesting. Which ever team runs the ball better will win and cover.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

wind blowing , shitty arm on Manning will be throwing ducks all day ... key on the run and make Manning beat you .

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Browns terrible defense vs Peyton noodle arm should be interesting. Which ever team runs the ball better will win and cover.
    Broncos #29 rushing, Browns #27 rushing. haha. I guess call that a push or maybe slight edge for the Browns.

Browns are #18 against the pass, but Broncos are only #12 in passing offense. Factor 24MPH wind, advantage Browns.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave slacker00 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Weather wasnt cold in Oakland either bro when noodle arm was slinky, throwing two picks. Hard to back that offense and Manning right now. I cringe at most of his throws these days.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Think Donks win a ugly one like 20-16 here I like under better. What's this Donko run gm people keep referring to they don't have one? Average bout 70 yards a gm and 3.3 per carry behind pretty bad line. McCown comes back to earth and throws for 220 with 2 picks but I see more fg's here than td's myself. Bol!

The bada
    The bada's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Anybody want to transfer me sone loyalty points that play with youwager?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Weather wasnt cold in Oakland either bro when noodle arm was slinky, throwing two picks. Hard to back that offense and Manning right now. I cringe at most of his throws these days.
    oakland secondary > browns secondary THIS week by a mile. woodson is elite. no joe haden playing this week.

i'd back broncos over browns anyway, twice on sunday

reed_barrington
    reed_barrington's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Nationwide is on your side GL with that

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Stop reading at "Shitty ass Ravens" excuse me?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Think Donks win a ugly one like 20-16 here I like under better. What's this Donko run gm people keep referring to they don't have one? Average bout 70 yards a gm and 3.3 per carry behind pretty bad line. McCown comes back to earth and throws for 220 with 2 picks but I see more fg's here than td's myself. Bol!
    What the hell is Donks

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10430

donkies... broncos...

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

im the moron that took the browns today.

lakerboy

Books not moving off the 3.5. Another lucky den win coming.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    dude the game hasn't even started yet....

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10430

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Books not moving off the 3.5. Another lucky den win coming.
    my local is already down to 3...

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

never met a dog you didn't like

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    dude the game hasn't even started yet....

Oh shit i thought they had already lost. wtf?

JayDr3am
    Handi

Oh shit i thought they had already lost. wtf?
    comin from the guy that called HIMself a moron for pickin the browns when in reality you possibly made a good pick..? patience guy patience

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Denver looks like crap so far offensively. I thought this would be a good game to get the offense going . Nothing major deep . I went with the Over but not going well.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Broncos win and cover. Game was basically over with after the first quarter.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Denver looks like crap so far offensively. I thought this would be a good game to get the offense going . Nothing major deep . I went with the Over but not going well.
    Denver looks weak again, but there hasn't been a rhythm to the game really. Still a whole half of football so things can easily turn around and I expect it to.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Broncos win and cover. Game was basically over with after the first quarter.
    These kind of posts always work out.

lakerboy

How did denver get such an easy schedule?

123 Last