t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Nice hit Goat. Congrats.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave t-wizzle 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Good lock of the century thread call Goat Milk.. You nailed this one on the head, hope you loaded up..
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Great call MAN.4k to me and thanks to you.It was a flip but reading this thread made me go with you Goat......nice call.Where do we go from here?.......Jays right.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    Great call MAN.4k to me and thanks to you.It was a flip but reading this thread made me go with you Goat......nice call.Where do we go from here?.......Jays right.
    4k wow, great job man. That's a huge hit. I think you have to just take it game by game and see how it goes. The Royals are a better team than the Jays. More complete. I think from 1-9 they have a better lineup. They are better defenders, have a better bullpen, are smarter, and I believe that when the chips are down, the Royals simply don't panic. You saw today how emotional the Jays can get. They are all hot heads. It worked in their favor today but I don't like that kind of emotion when it comes to big games in sports, whatever the sport. I like the calm cool and collected.

Having said that, I think the Blue Jays have more star power with the four of Bautista, Donaldson, Toulawitzki and Encarnacion. Some people will come in here and say Tulowitski has been horrible all post season -- none of that matters. In fact, when a star player hasn't performed well, it makes me even more confident the turnaround is just around the corner. Those 4 plus Revere and Martin is a good 6. But Goins and the Carberella guy and who's the last hitter? I don't even know. Those 3 hitters are weak points for the Jays on offense. I think starting pitching is even.

You really have to be able to take walks and hit clutch singles in the playoffs and that's why my Detroit Tigers have let me down in the last 2 world series'. They're all power, no brains, no patience.

In my opinion, Royals have a slight edge against the Jays but either team can win really. It's too tough to call. I think it's best to go game by game based on the pitching matchups. I also would not use any regular season stats in my assessment of playoff games.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Respect, Goater.

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15