lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Cowboys under 9.5 wins is a deadbolt lock

I would even take under 8.5. Eagles got division in the bag. Cowboys will surprise no one this year.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Your correct on Dallas Under 9.5, but Giants win the division.

Yes, I know, laugh and go ahead and tell me how Im wrong with the Giants. Lol.

Didn't we all pick the Eagles to win the division last year too? . Chip Kelly, everyones favorite offseason coach. Win a playoff game.

Coughlin wins division.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Your correct on Dallas Under 9.5, but Giants win the division.

Yes, I know, laugh and go ahead and tell me how Im wrong with the Giants. Lol.

Didn't we all pick the Eagles to win the division last year too? . Chip Kelly, everyones favorite offseason coach. Win a playoff game.

Coughlin wins division.
    He did win 10 games.. Didn't really tank as you make it sound. Giants on the on the hand are a team full of holes.

Division still belongs to Dallas or Philly pending injuries

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas have a great year in 2014..do not know if they can do again

I like the % play

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

Lol deadbolt lock

Dallas is better than they were last year and still have best OL in the league!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Eagles win 12 games. Dallas looks like a .500 squad to me.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Giants are the worst team in the division. Without a doubt the single worst roster in the nfc east. Just pathetic especially on defence. Odell saved coughlins career

nanderson1134

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Eagles win 12 games. Dallas looks like a .500 squad to me.
    Huh well you're definitely reaching then, hoping for injuried
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Giants are the worst team in the division. Without a doubt the single worst roster in the nfc east. Just pathetic especially on defence. Odell saved coughlins career

Vinnie paz is amazing. Eli and the offense are legit, maybe even top 5 end of the year

jjgold

one injury to any starter qb and lucky to win 8 games

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I would have to agree on the Under.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by nanderson1134 View Post
    Lol deadbolt lock

Dallas is better than they were last year and still have best OL in the league!
    Cant argue the fact that the O Line is an impressive bunch but losing Murray and not replacing him with a true #1 RB puts a lot of pressure on Romo to perform. You can argue Hardy makes the D better but no other upgrades and he out 1/4 of year hurts. 1st place schedule this year also.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11708

how are they better than last year with no running back to rely on???????????

nanderson1134

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    The same way every other team is going!!!

Dallas OL is the reason Murray had so much success. Any number of players can run behind them so handle and McFadden will do just fine with split carries

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Well for one, every position on defense either improved or remained the same as last year. Pash rush was their main weakness and that has improved drastically.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Im not sold on the QB situation in Philadelphia. And I think theyve chopped and changed a few too many things for my liking. I think theyll be one of those 9-10 win teams again.
    Dallas should again be winning the division games 5-1 or thereabouts. And theyve had the same guys playing together under the same coaches who should improve because Garrett isn't calling the plays anymore. Otherwise they will revert back to an 8-8 team if he does call the plays.
    Giants dont have their starting safeties and are missing a linebacker or two, Dez/Witten will have a field day with the secondary

Indeep
    Indeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    Im not sold on the QB situation in Philadelphia. And I think theyve chopped and changed a few too many things for my liking. I think theyll be one of those 9-10 win teams again.
    Dallas should again be winning the division games 5-1 or thereabouts. And theyve had the same guys playing together under the same coaches who should improve because Garrett isn't calling the plays anymore. Otherwise they will revert back to an 8-8 team if he does call the plays.
    Giants dont have their starting safeties and are missing a linebacker or two, Dez/Witten will have a field day with the secondary
    Exactly. Bradford won't get through 5 games without an injury, and Murray can't run behind that junk OL, and he will also get hurt as he has done every single year in Dallas. Giants and Redskins have to far to go to be a factor...Cowboys win at least 11 this year.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    Dallas should again be winning the division games 5-1 or thereabouts. And theyve had the same guys playing together under the same coaches who should improve because Garrett isn't calling the plays anymore. Otherwise they will revert back to an 8-8 team if he does call the plays
    Coming from a true cowboys fan!

Lets say they go 5-1 in the division?? ATL at home - @ NO - PATS at Home - SEAHAWKS at Home - @ TB - @ MIAMI - PANTHERS at Home - @ GB - JETS at Home - @ BUFF. You see 7-3 in these games???

ramones951

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Coming from a true cowboys fan!

Lets say they go 5-1 in the division?? ATL at home - @ NO - PATS at Home - SEAHAWKS at Home - @ TB - @ MIAMI - PANTHERS at Home - @ GB - JETS at Home - @ BUFF. You see 7-3 in these games???
    Considering they won @ Seattle last year, I'm not sure why they wouldn't be able to take 7/10 of those games, especially with 4 of them against the weak NFC south

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Opie probably got a hard on when he saw this thread. Dallas is now a SB 50 favorite.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    Considering they won @ Seattle last year, I'm not sure why they wouldn't be able to take 7/10 of those games, especially with 4 of them against the weak NFC south
    So you're handicapping this years games based upon last years results?

ramones951

So you're handicapping this years games based upon last years results?
    Hmm no, but I am indicating that this year's Cowboys team could be better than last year.. and if they were able to win in the undisputed toughest place to play against the defending champs, I don't see why an improved team wouldn't win 70% of games against weaker competition.

You asked "You see 7-3 in these games???", I'm simply asking why not

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Opie probably got a hard on when he saw this thread. Dallas is now a SB 50 favorite.
    I told opie last year right when the season started dallas was for real. He said" I hope ur right".

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Hmm no, but I am indicating that this year's Cowboys team could be better than last year.. and if they were able to win in the undisputed toughest place to play against the defending champs, I don't see why an improved team wouldn't win 70% of games against weaker competition.

You asked "You see 7-3 in these games???", I'm simply asking why not
    other than women beater hardy (out 1/4 of season) how are they better on D.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Sean Lee is going to be huge for starters. And the defensive line is much improved over last year.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I told opie last year right when the season started dallas was for real. He said" I hope ur right".
    Yes, but you also said after the thanksgiving game last year that they wouldn't make the playoffs and weren't winning the division.

How'd that end up??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Opie 2015 going to be a suckie year for Dallas.

A train wreck season.

jjgold

If my boy mcfadden stays healthy watch out though

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Opie 2015 going to be a suckie year for Dallas.

A train wreck season.
    And you also predicted a severe market crash with the Dow at 10k by now.

How'd that work out?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are going to get after the QB. I like the Gregory kid, aka Weed man along with Hardy. Lee back is big they are much more legit on defense this year.

Nice move to let ole boy Ware go even though I didn't like it at the time, the one I did like (thank God) they didn't draft Manziel even though my bother in law who is a cop here in Texas wanted Manziel very badly... unreal front office work ...this could be the year for Cowboys.

ramones951

Other than pro-bowler Hardy... Sean Lee returns from injury and also to his natural position at weakside linebacker. 1st round talent DE Randy Gregory. 2014 2nd round pick DE Demarcus Lawrence, who showed his potential in the playoffs by recording 2 sacks in 2 games and applying heat to Stafford and Rodgers (after missing the first 9 games of the 2014 regular season).

The only player lost of any value was Scandrick; and I forgot to mention 2015 first round pick CB Byron Jones who could potentially fill that void.

Finally, one more year of familiarity with DC Marinelli's system doesn't hurt either.

Indeep
    Indeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

Other than pro-bowler Hardy... Sean Lee returns from injury and also to his natural position at weakside linebacker. 1st round talent DE Randy Gregory. 2014 2nd round pick DE Demarcus Lawrence, who showed his potential in the playoffs by recording 2 sacks in 2 games and applying heat to Stafford and Rodgers (after missing the first 9 games of the 2014 regular season).

The only player lost of any value was Scandrick; and I forgot to mention 2015 first round pick CB Byron Jones who could potentially fill that void.

Finally, one more year of familiarity with DC Marinelli's system doesn't hurt either.

Perfectly said. The D should be much improved over last year

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Actually agree with Dlunc should be Eagles or Cowboys. Think the Skins probably have last place wrapped up already in the nfc east this season.
    Last edited by beerman2619; 09-08-15 at 02:32 PM.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Yes, but you also said after the thanksgiving game last year that they wouldn't make the playoffs and weren't winning the division.

How'd that end up??
    Yes they made the playoffs. I was wrong.

How'd that end up?

lakerboy

Looks like we can pencil this one in.

jjgold

Lakerboy get the fukkin MARKER OUT

BLUE

12 Last