teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Completely missing the point once again
    You're missing the point ...what point are you trying to make because I don't get it .... 2012 was along time ago dude you don't understand how much the heavyweights have changed advanced since 2012 I don't think if you think he's coming back and being some kind of force like you said.

teaserpleaser

Don't worry about it I doubt he signs with the ufc like khabib said the game has changed since fedor last fought...he will struggle with werdum,Cain,jds, stipe,arlovski ... yeah I know he beat arlovski already but go back and re watch the affliction fight arlovski was tuning him up until that retarded flying knee? Attempt that got him highlight reel ko'd

teaserpleaser

You said Rizzo was old. Very true, he was way over the hill. That doesn't stop Fedor from looking excellent in dispatching him though. And no, he looked way less technical in his standup towards the end there, Hendo, Rogers, Bigfoot.. Just looking for the huge bomb, no setups no hand traps. Even from those fights to the Rizzo fight he looked better.
    He did that, because his explosive shot wasn't there. If he got it back by nursing injuries, I'm in favour of him coming back. If he comes back to brawl, he will struggle no doubt.
    The top 5 in the UFC right now isn't looking particularly impressive either right now though.

I agree with the sentiment below your name btw, good work on that at least.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    You're missing the point ...what point are you trying to make because I don't get it .... 2012 was along time ago dude you don't understand how much the heavyweights have changed advanced since 2012
    Fedor says he spent the last 3 years training. He hasn't been inactive even if he hasn't been fighting. That's what he says anywayz.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

You're missing the point ...what point are you trying to make because I don't get it .... 2012 was along time ago dude you don't understand how much the heavyweights have changed advanced since 2012 I don't think if you think he's coming back and being some kind of force like you said.
    ROFL. How the fuk has heavyweight 'advanced' since 2012. Fuking ARLOVSKI IS A TOP 5 HEAVYWEIGHT. MIR easily top ten. It has regressed if anything. You are literally just regurgitating some bullsht you read from some Fedor-hating (selfhating) amoebae.

What i'm saying is, that Fedor skillset, in a working Fedor body (I'm not saying he has that, btw. It's just wishful thinking after all) if he has gotten his knees up to snuff after the lay off and rest, and will actually grapple, he can still be a force. Likely not a champion. But he can do well. If the brawler from Hendo/BF/Rogers fights come back, not so much. - But again, he maybe not healed up at all, and still smashed up joints etc, we will see.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I guess the UFC didn't want him.

After all, they have Rousey and Conor.

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

I thought fedor was looking pretty good boys . Looks young and fresh. I wonder who the hell he will be fighting ?

randy couture perhaps? If it is kimbo, just kill me now.

The goat is back though boys

holla

teaserpleaser

ROFL. How the fuk has heavyweight 'advanced' since 2012. Fuking ARLOVSKI IS A TOP 5 HEAVYWEIGHT. MIR easily top ten. It has regressed if anything. You are literally just regurgitating some bullsht you read from some Fedor-hating (selfhating) amoebae.

What i'm saying is, that Fedor skillset, in a working Fedor body (I'm not saying he has that, btw. It's just wishful thinking after all) if he has gotten his knees up to snuff after the lay off and rest, and will actually grapple, he can still be a force. Likely not a champion. But he can do well. If the brawler from Hendo/BF/Rogers fights come back, not so much. - But again, he maybe not healed up at all, and still smashed up joints etc, we will see.
    Like I said on the first page it doesn't matter....what are you a Tuf fan or something you're going to tell me heavyweight hasn't changed since 2012?? Wow! I think that speaks volumes that you believe that arlovski is never ever going to sniff the belt in the ufc c'mon dude .... Anyways like I said his handlers want no part of that heavyweight division he'll go beat up some side shows or guys way past their prime or inexperienced dudes in japan maybe a bellator cross over ....but he isn't going to be fighting the best. Smart IMO

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    I thought fedor was looking pretty good boys . Looks young and fresh. I wonder who the hell he will be fighting ?

randy couture perhaps? If it is kimbo, just kill me now.

The goat is back though boys

holla
    Some dudes that he can look good against .... Ghost of randy couture how old is randy now ....lol kimbo legit

teaserpleaser

You know who he won't be fighting stipe,jds,Cain, werdum, ....aka the best heavyweight martial artists in the world ...why would he do that when he can do what he's been doing and get paid with way lower risk?

teaserpleaser

Fukk it lets have him fight 51 year old ken shamrock ....can we go find Zulu is that dude still alive or how about hong man choi
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 09-20-15 at 03:13 AM.

teaserpleaser

What happened to the rumor that former pride group were reforming to make another pride like event?
    I'm sure fedor will fight the most dangerous opponent available

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Fedor says he spent the last 3 years training. He hasn't been inactive even if he hasn't been fighting. That's what he says anywayz.
    That's cool I've heard that I'm sure he has ....I'm sure he's still fedor but the level of competition has changed in 2012 a dude like Travis Browne or a super athlete like Duffy who never will sniff the belt those did weren't around much stipe? You're getting elite level athletes now but what do I know people are telling me heavyweight hasn't changed since 2012 khabib says it has but mirinquads says it hasn't so I'm torn don't know who to trust

teaserpleaser

Khabib: I hope Fedor knows MMA has changed a lot
    SHARE (0)TWEET (0)POST (34)
    by Kirik Jenness |

When Fedor Emelianenko announced that he was returning to MMA, the hardcore fanbase swooned - PRIDE never DIE.

UFC lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov, who has a Judo/Combat Sambo background similar to Fedor's, respectfully says he hopes "The Last Emperor" understand that the sport has changed, a lot. "The Eagle" made the remarks on his VK account, a site popular among Russian speakers, similar to Facebook.

"I grew up fighting Fedor and would very much like him to come back," wrote Khabib as translated by Karim Zidan for BE. "However, I don't want him in Bellator, but in the UFC. All the men whom he lost to serve in that organization."

"For starters, you can arrange a rematch with Bigfoot - it's a good fight for the return. Then it would be interesting to put Fedor in the main event of the UFC's first trip to Russia with Dan Henderson. And then the fight for the title with Werdum if he will still be champion. Those who are closely watching MMA understand that all this is real."

"I hope Fedor understands that mixed martial arts has changed a lot. In any case, I wish him good health and good luck."

mirinquads

Like I said on the first page it doesn't matter....what are you a Tuf fan or something you're going to tell me heavyweight hasn't changed since 2012?? Wow! I think that speaks volumes that you believe that arlovski is never ever going to sniff the belt in the ufc c'mon dude .... Anyways like I said his handlers want no part of that heavyweight division he'll go beat up some side shows or guys way past their prime or inexperienced dudes in japan maybe a bellator cross over ....but he isn't going to be fighting the best. Smart IMO
    It literally has not changed. You don't know what you're talking about. Again, you're just parroting some shit people wrote on the sherdog or something. How has it changed? Tell me right now. Dos Santos, Cain still in the top 5.. Browne.. Non of their games has evolved even a little bit. But you don't actually know what you're watching, when you're watching MMA, so you don't realize this.

Do tell me how it has changed though, I'm all ears. - Describe it in detail.

There's nothing more pathetic than a Fedor-hater, truly. Especially one that doesn't have enough awareness to atleast construct at proper argument, which you don't.

And I don't fuking care about Fedor fighting the best in the world for the record. Just want to see him flatline some punk ass bitches. Line Teaserplease and Brooks up, and just see him splatter their brains all over the canvas.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Anyone who thinks Fedor still has anything to prove has been getting high off their own grandeurs of delusion...

He turns 39 next week for pete's sake. Surely no-one expects him to be as good as a 29yo version of himself??

Smarter, sure but the tides of age show their wear on everybody and Fedor is no different...
    Points Awarded:

mirinquads gave ACoochy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

You know who he won't be fighting stipe,jds,Cain, werdum, ....aka the best heavyweight martial artists in the world ...why would he do that when he can do what he's been doing and get paid with way lower risk?
    finally figure it out? ...lol educated

mirinquads

That's cool I've heard that I'm sure he has ....I'm sure he's still fedor but the level of competition has changed in 2012 a dude like Travis Browne or a super athlete like Duffy who never will sniff the belt those did weren't around much stipe? You're getting elite level athletes now but what do I know people are telling me heavyweight hasn't changed since 2012 khabib says it has but mirinquads says it hasn't so I'm torn don't know who to trust
    Still waiting, nerd. Explain how heavyweight MMA has changed since 2012..?

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Anyone who thinks Fedor still has anything to prove has been getting high off their own grandeurs of delusion...

He turns 39 next week for pete's sake. Surely no-one expects him to be as good as a 29yo version of himself??
    This is what I remember.

Vladimir Putin was sitting in the crowd watching Fedor's last fight.

The conspiracy theorist in me says Putin financially supports Fedor's training as propaganda against the united states. Other countries do similar things with olympic athletes. Wouldn't it be cool if Fedor returned after 2-3 years of top notch, Putin sponsored, steroid use / blackbag PED programs & utterly wrecked everyone? Fedor will be fighting in japan where they might not test for steroids, judging by the pride days. The 1/8th russian in me wouldn't mind seeing that.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Did he only sign on for 1 fight?

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    This is what I remember.

Vladimir Putin was sitting in the crowd watching Fedor's last fight.

The conspiracy theorist in me says Putin financially supports Fedor's training as propaganda against the united states. Other countries do similar things with olympic athletes. Wouldn't it be cool if Fedor returned after 2-3 years of top notch, Putin sponsored, steroid use / blackbag PED programs & utterly wrecked everyone? Fedor will be fighting in japan where they might not test for steroids, judging by the pride days. The 1/8th russian in me wouldn't mind seeing that.
    No doubt - he's been doing that Drago training with machines that light up and teams of scientists around writing stuff down.

teaserpleaser

Still waiting, nerd. Explain how heavyweight MMA has changed since 2012..?
    You seem like a nice guy after all you called me a "nerd" to offend me forgive me about the Tuf question it's just naive to think mma hasn't changed since 2012 even heavyweight ....do you think it's stayed the same since 2012 yes or no please I see you like to pick and choose what you respond to and side step things. Like how nobody disputed that fedor has been fighting cans that used to be good and side shows ...the last time he fought somebody relevant that he didn't lose to was cro cop 2005 ....think about that.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    finally figure it out? ...lol educated
    It's just the internet brooks are you really going to follow me around until the end of time repeating the same thing like a broken record it's sad....kind of annoying to be honest because I'd respect it if it was something I couldn't do anything about if I wanted to like oh I don't know being trash lets say I get the rest of my units I graduate then what I go kiss ass in some office try my best to move up pay taxes hope they don't fire me sounds awesome. It wasn't that serious brooks did I hit a nerve or something what you think you're the only piece of trash on sbr you need thicker skin bud.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Smarter, sure but the tides of age show their wear on everybody and Fedor is no different...
    That's cool as long as we're not pumping him as some goat ....I really don't care if he comes back or not especially if he's fighting lower level and side shows in japan hope he makes as much as he can but please stop with the goat nonsense. You make 39 seem like its 49 this isn't grandpas generation you can still fight easily into your 40s especially at heavyweight he'll still be one of the better athletes in the division to be honest he looks in better shape now then he did in pride at least the pic I saw.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

It's just the internet brooks are you really going to follow me around until the end of time repeating the same thing like a broken record it's sad....kind of annoying to be honest because I'd respect it if it was something I couldn't do anything about if I wanted to like oh I don't know being trash lets say I get the rest of my units I graduate then what I go kiss ass in some office try my best to move up pay taxes hope they don't fire me sounds awesome. It wasn't that serious brooks did I hit a nerve or something what you think you're the only piece of trash on sbr you need thicker skin bud.

classic deference mr "educated" lol. You have been here since 2008 and now this will follow you until the end. That is how hilarious it was, just think next time before you post.

mirinquads

You seem like a nice guy after all you called me a "nerd" to offend me forgive me about the Tuf question it's just naive to think mma hasn't changed since 2012 even heavyweight ....do you think it's stayed the same since 2012 yes or no please I see you like to pick and choose what you respond to and side step things. Like how nobody disputed that fedor has been fighting cans that used to be good and side shows ...the last time he fought somebody relevant that he didn't lose to was cro cop 2005 ....think about that.
    Heavyweight MMA has stay basically the same yes. No new talent, no evolution in anyone's game. But this was the point where you were trying to sound so smart wasn't it?

And weren't talking about Fedor here, stop trying to change the subject. I want to know why Heavyweight MMA has changed since 2012. Tell me?

mirinquads

Yes. This is what brookes does with his days, literally.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

teaserpleaser

Heavyweight MMA has stay basically the same yes. No new talent, no evolution in anyone's game. But this was the point where you were trying to sound so smart wasn't it?

And weren't talking about Fedor here, stop trying to change the subject. I want to know why Heavyweight MMA has changed since 2012. Tell me?
    It's in the thread no need to go in circles ....it doesn't matter now that he didn't sign with the ufc

mirinquads

No it's not. You haven't given me one reason. You said "Khabib said MMA has evolved" which it has. But heavyweight MMA hasn't evolved what so ever. So please don't try and make a point when you have no idea what you're talking about.

Now you can go back to bashing brooks, its cool.

teaserpleaser

Fedor fights faded kickboxer on three-fight losing streak NYE
    SHARE (0)TWEET (0)POST (196)
    by Kirik Jenness |

First Fedor Emeianenko was the greatest heavyweight in MMA history, with a win streak that will never be equaled. Then he fought time in an advancing sport, and lost three in a row. Then he won three in a row against lesser competition, and retired.

Fedor went out right; very few in combat sports ever do.

Then rumors surfaced that Fedor was returning. These were confirmed by his long-time manger, M-1 Global president Vadim Finkelchtein.

"I see that he is mentally ready," he said.

"All he needs is to train hard," he said.

"Fedor wants to fight against the best athletes. I know his fans want the rematches with Werdum, [Bigfoot] Silva, Henderson," he said.

Fan expectations were high.

There was a dull, throbbing worry when it was announced he had signed to fight in Japan. The new organization is headed by Nobuyuki Sakakibara, allegedly the former front man for Mr. Ishizaka (Kim Dok Soo), the mob boss who had acquired control of PRIDE. Who would they match Fedor up with? Kimbo Slice?

Sakakibara himself addressed the potential match up.

"We would like to select a fighter who will mean something for the future of mixed martial arts," he said.

It turns out Kimbo Slice maybe had too much experience.

Ariel Helwani reports that Fedor will be fighting kickboxer Jaideep Singh, 29. The Indian-Japanese heavyweight is 1-0 in MMA. In his sole MMA fight, Singh beat Alireza Tavak via elbows in the first round. The 5' 8" Tavak was 0-1 going into that fight, and has not fought since.

Singh is 40-10 in kickboxing, with one No Contest. He has not won in kickboxing since 2011, and is on a three-fight losing streak.

This fight is a joke.

On the plus side, Fedor, 39, gets paid a lot to beat a guy that is not fit to be his sparring partner. The fight will be easier than a day of training. This is good for Fedor, but bad for the sport.

teaserpleaser

teaserpleaser

Can't make this shit up... If only I could have predicted he would be fighting some can ....hmm if only.

First 123