khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    dude reagan could go down as the single worse president in history. He hired don regan who got rid of the checks and balances, He convinced the senate to raise social security from 2% to 13.5%. Before reagan social seccurity wasn't taxable. 40 members associated during reagan were indicted or went to jail. he is given credit for helping the military but the only thing he helped was the big contractors.There were 40% of the military was on food stamps. Only after papa bush took over were a living wage given to the military. I will never say anything about papa bush . he was one of the best presidents we ever had.I wish he would of ran instead of his son. Don regan was the guy that told people about nancy's astrologer helping reagan make decisions. don't believe than google is your friend .

Don't forget he sold guns to Iran to fund an illegal war in El Salvador. Made deals with drug dealers to run guns into the country & cocaine into the US. All while fighting a war on drugs at home to put people of color in prison.

Still not the worse Pres though, that honor goes to Bill Clinton. Just by being a DEM & working with REP's, he was able to do all the shit that Reagan wanted to do. He sold out the country to the rich & corporations.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave khicks26 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post

Don't forget he sold guns to Iran to fund an illegal war in El Salvador. Made deals with drug dealers to run guns into the country & cocaine into the US. All while fighting a war on drugs at home to put people of color in prison.

Still not the worse Pres though, that honor goes to Bill Clinton. Just by being a DEM & working with REP's, he was able to do all the shit that Reagan wanted to do. He sold out the country to the rich & corporations.

lol your fantasies about bill clinton, comical

he is a normal democrat khicks, I know that is hard to hear. And, he tried to stop a republican from balancing the budget 5 times or so, and once he lost and the budget looked good he tried to take credit for a made-up surplus.

Also, REPs did not want to do what progressives wanted and that is force banks to give loans to people who couldn't afford them. They lost that fight. People like myself were called racist when we brought up the fact these people do not deserve loans or homes. lol hindsight

you do all this talking about the little man but your thought process is responsible for the shrinking middle class.
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-09-16 at 09:04 AM.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol your fantasies about bill clinton, comical

he is a normal democrat khicks, I know that is hard to hear. And, he tried to stop a republican from balancing the budget 5 times or so, and once he lost and the budget looked good he tried to take credit for a made-up surplus.

Also, REPs did not want to do what progressives wanted and that is force banks to give loans to people who couldn't afford them. They lost that fight. People like myself were called racist when we brought up the fact these people do not deserve loans or homes. lol hindsight

you do all this talking about the little man but your thought process is responsible for the shrinking middle class.
    LOL you act as if I like Bill Clinton, & REP's are the hero's you want them to be. LOL

brooks85

LOL you act as if I like Bill Clinton, & REP's are the hero's you want them to be. LOL

no, but you talk about him like he betrayed what the democrats are... No, he is the epitome of what a democrat is in the political class.

khicks26

no, but you talk about him like he betrayed what the democrats are... No, he is the epitome of what a democrat is in the political class.
    At least I know when I have been betrayed. Not that I'm a DEM. Are you voting for Trump because you feel betrayed? But yet you still preach the right wing values.

Trump was a DEM at one time. Take away his acting like a Nazi & playing on your fears. He pretty much ran on DEM values, pointing out everything you hate about REP's.

I have seen you say so yourself. Life sure is funny.
    Last edited by khicks26; 06-09-16 at 11:02 AM.

brooks85

At least I know when I have been betrayed. Not that I'm a DEM.Are you voting for Trump because you feel betrayed? But yet you still preach the right wing values.

Trump was a DEM at one time. Take away his acting like a Nazi & playing on your fears. He pretty much ran on DEM values, pointing out everything you hate about REP's.

I have see you say so yourself. Life sure is funny.

lol you lose credibility quickly khicks. We've been posting together too long, I know exactly what you are.

If Hillary's last name wasn't Clinton you would be up her ass with support. Let that reality sink in khicks.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

DwightShrute

khicks26

lol you lose credibility quickly khicks. We've been posting together too long, I know exactly what you are.

If Hillary's last name wasn't Clinton you would be up her ass with support. Let that reality sink in khicks.
    More cherry picking, LOL No need to reply.

DwightShrute

brooks85

More cherry picking, LOL No need to reply.

oh you wanted me to keep reading the rest of inaccurate BS in the post? lol

not to pat myself on the back but that is meme worthy because it is true about liberals, I've seen it since Bill clinton. If hillary had another other name besides Clinton or Bush liberals would support her right until they throw her under the bus and say "oh it is because she sold us out " or "she wasn't a true democrat" lol

khicks26

oh you wanted me to keep reading the rest of inaccurate BS in the post? lol

not to pat myself on the back but that is meme worthy because it is true about liberals, I've seen it since Bill clinton. If hillary had another other name besides Clinton or Bush liberals would support her right until they throw her under the bus and say "oh it is because she sold us out " or "she wasn't a true democrat" lol
    Go ahead create your reality. You always do. LOL

Have a great day.

khicks26

“A drug is not bad. A drug is a chemical compound. The problem comes in when people who take drugs treat them like a license to behave like an asshole.” People do drugs because reality sucks, If you want people to stop doing drugs change reality.
    ― Frank Zappa

brooks85

Go ahead create your reality. You always do. LOL

Have a great day.

foot in your mouth again lol think before ya post buddy

10/2 = 5

no, propaganda...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Post a pic brooks.
    I want to see what kinda idiot we are dealing with.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Post a pic brooks.
    I want to see what kinda idiot we are dealing with.
    lol clockwork

jay making his daily post to make sure everyone knows he is still an idiot. We got it little buddy.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

you haven't a clue because you probably were in grade school. but you may still believe in santa claus

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    you haven't a clue because you probably were in grade school. but you may still believe in santa claus
    awesome non-response old man. I kid you not I would have bet money on you being 15-20 based on your posts.

DwightShrute

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well I guess we finally got rid of this guy but now we have Hillary, I think Donald is going to surprise a lot of people in win the election fairly easy

DwightShrute

First ... 77787980