upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    What I'm saying is...... White people are like that weak kid in school that always gets picked on by a bully. In this case, the rioting black folks are the school bully. The weak white kid can compromise with words and vocally express his thoughts on the matter all he wants, but that's not going to deter nor temporarily halt the bullies actions. He is going to physically abuse you until he gets what he wants.

The only way to reason with a bully is to punch him in the mouth.

`
    So what's you're saying is whites should show UP to these riots & go toe 2 toe with the blacks that are rioting?? You're saying that a race war to the death in the streets of American is the answer & what the "bullies" want??

I don't know, I think you're confusing me as well??

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    People are so afraid of being called a racist these days. It terrifies them, so they are afraid to fight back even when it would be justified.
    Exactly. Same for the LGBT issues you mentioned. Just because someone doesn't agree with something doesn't make them a bigot but thats the way its perceived these days.

You can have 1000 protesters, all black with #blacklivesmatter gear and shouting anti-white rhetoric but as soon as you actually call them 'black protesters' then you're deemed a racist. There is no winning on it but the rational people look on and just shake their heads at the lunacy of it all.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    People are so afraid of being called a racist these days. It terrifies them, so they are afraid to fight back even when it would be justified.
    You know this has always marveled me. So you would rather not be branded a racist and be looked down upon by other people in your own race, but you will risk being physically assaulted, robbed and sometimes even killed by the bully? Not just yourself, but your friends and family.

Basically all I am getting from your post is that the people that call you racists are being bullies to you too. Those same people that call you racist are the same people that wont say or do a thing to the bully. They're willing to brand you with those names, because they know you wont physically do anything to them like the bully would.

The white mind is truly mind boggling to me and yet it absolutely fascinates me.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 04-27-15 at 12:34 PM.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    We, as a country, are looking dead in the eye of a race war.
    Dumbass

omega

You know this has always marveled me. So you would rather not be branded a racist and be looked down upon by other people in your own race, but you will risk being physically assaulted, robbed and sometimes even killed by the bully?

Basically all I am getting from your post is that the people that call you racists are being bullies to you too. Those same people that call you racist are the same people that wont say or do a thing to the bully. They're willing to brand you with those names, because they know you wont physically do anything to them like the bully would.

The white mind is truly mind boggling to me and yet it absolutely fascinates me.
    Easiest thing to be in America today is black so stfu

when you are facing overwhelming social attacks from all sides then you can talk

and btw blacks are the biggest slaves to social pressures, hell they're practically all fukkin clones, blinged out, mis-vernacular speakin, rap blarin, Nike wearin, actin the fool types, they're even MORE amenable to the social brainwashing, except their role has been written differently

some of you dumfukks need to see the bigger picture, trayvon, Michael brown, Eric garner, now this kid, it's all to stir you dum fukks up, you're all too stupid to see you're being manipulated

All of these "protests" are fake and coordinated from the WH... Eric holder had ppl on the ground in Ferguson, coordinating riots

we are in the middle of a marxist revolution, racial inflammation and division has been part of the plan for almost 50 years, it is just now reaching its peak
    Last edited by omega; 04-27-15 at 12:40 PM.
    Points Awarded:

pronk gave omega 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Easiest thing to be in America today is black so stfu

when you are facing overwhelming social attacks from all sides then you can talk

and btw blacks are the biggest slaves to social pressures, hell they're practically all fukkin clones, blinged out, mis-vernacular speakin, rap blarin, Nike wearin, actin the fool types, they're even MORE amenable to the social brainwashing, except their role has been written differently

some of you dumfukks need to see the bigger picture, trayvon, Michael brown, Eric garner, now this kid, it's all to stir you dum fukks up, you're all too stupid to see you're being manipulated

All of these "protests" are fake and coordinated from the WH... Eric holder had ppl on the ground in Ferguson, coordinating riots

we are in the middle of a marxist revolution, racial inflammation and division has been part of the plan for almost 50 years, it is just now reaching its peak
    You're part of the group that thinks professional sporting events are fixed huh??

omega

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    You're part of the group that thinks professional sporting events are fixed huh??
    Another dumbass

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

again all these guys arrested were criminals and resisting arrests

Are cops panicking too much..YES and some will go to jail

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

You know this has always marveled me. So you would rather not be branded a racist and be looked down upon by other people in your own race, but you will risk being physically assaulted, robbed and sometimes even killed by the bully? Not just yourself, but your friends and family.

The Whites have something to lose...These blacks have nothing to lose.

Getting called a racist would be the least harmful thing to happen. Get shot by one of these homeboys, get your head stomped in by 15 of them. Not really worth it...Probably would rather be called "scared" instead of be stupid.

upscope

Another dumbass
    Everybody's a dumbass but you huh?? The conspiracy theorist have it all figured out....Tell us how 911 didn't really happen, I always love hearing bout that~

omega

Everybody's a dumbass but you huh?? The conspiracy theorist have it all figured out....Tell us how 911 didn't really happen, I always love hearing bout that~
    try again copernicus

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

No shit Sherlock. I'm black and even I can tell you that. There are a ton of ignorant black folks out there. Lazy, don't want to work, want to collect welfare, wanna do drugs all day, don't want to go to school. Want to have sex all day. Getting hoes pregnant and then bailing out on them. Only aspirations are playing in the NBA, selling drugs, winning the lotto and becoming a rap star. etc etc etc. just being a complete parasitic burden to society.

You see, even black people realize the flaws of their own race. This may come as a surprise to you, but there are some very intelligent black people out there. It's a much bigger world then what the governmental controlled television portrays.

Now with that being said, like you, I also see that the government is conjuring up racial division and they have been masterfully engineering it for quite some time.

The bait has been taken by both races, black and white. It is a sad state of affairs, but such is human nature
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 04-27-15 at 01:21 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Monitor-Tan gave BigBusiness 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    The Whites have something to lose...These blacks have nothing to lose.

Getting called a racist would be the least harmful thing to happen. Get shot by one of these homeboys, get your head stomped in by 15 of them. Not really worth it...Probably would rather be called "scared" instead of be stupid.
    Ok I understand. Sit by and let the bully eventually do what they want to you and your family when the time comes.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

All these reports now about multiple gang sets in Balty coming together to target cops for death....so we shall see how this plays out.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

All I am saying is white people need to stand up.

Bullies cannot be reasoned with under any circumstances other then physical retaliation. I'm beginning to think that a lot of white folks are just plain scared of blacks. Here is a video to back up my claims. All of those whites in there, some even bigger then the aggressor and none of them will even lay a finger on the black guy to help one of their own. Just pathetic.

Ted Sheckler

Ok I understand. Sit by and let the bully eventually do what they want to you and your family when the time comes.
    Correct.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Bullies cannot be reasoned with under any circumstances other then physical retaliation. I'm beginning to think that a lot of white folks are just plain scared of blacks. Here is a video to back up my claims. All of those whites in there, some even bigger then the aggressor and none of them will even lay a finger on the black guy to help one of their own. Just pathetic.

I could see it now....black guy jumps white guy...3 white guys step in to stop the assault and one hits the black guy on the ground....CNN will be there with 'modern day lynching...whites gang up on lone black male....DOJ announces felony civil rights charges and hate crime against all whites involved....black man receives $5 million for emotional trauma"
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave itchypickle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14967

Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    We, as a country, are looking ridiculous in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Fixed

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I could see it now....black guy jumps white guy...3 white guys step in to stop the assault and one hits the black guy on the ground....CNN will be there with 'modern day lynching...whites gang up on lone black male....DOJ announces felony civil rights charges and hate crime against all whites involved....black man receives $5 million for emotional trauma"

Thanks for proving my point

Ted Sheckler

Most of us know that "stepping up" to them is not what we should do. Let them riot and have their fun, kill each other, why give them a reason to kill us white people just because they see us having a hot meal at a restaurant and they're jealous. Makes zero sense. Just let them go back to their corners and kill each other, we don't have to raise a hand to them...They'll kill themselves...It's what they do.

omega

No shit Sherlock. I'm black and even I can tell you that. There are a ton of ignorant black folks out there. Lazy, don't want to work, want to collect welfare, wanna do drugs all day, don't want to go to school. Want to have sex all day. Getting hoes pregnant and then bailing out on them. Only aspirations are playing in the NBA, selling drugs, winning the lotto and becoming a rap star. etc etc etc. just being a
    then stfu about how you're "fascinated" with the white mind. If you reversed the roles and had every aspect of society attacking you in print, movies, TV, music, every day for decades, it would take a toll on you too

so stfu about your white mind bullshit, I have zero sympathy for you, you've had it on easy street since day one with your black privilege, and now have the luxury to sit in judgment from your lofty perch of institutionalized privileged status

whites looked upon blacks under physical oppression and righted the wrongs, yet you look on whites under cultural oppression and do nothing. So what makes you different from the southern democrats of yesteryear? Nothing. Think about the plight of the white for a change

jjgold

It's only the young black thug that starts in the trouble if we could just mo them all down it would be a good race

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

then stfu about how you're "fascinated" with the white mind. If you reversed the roles and had every aspect of society attacking you in print, movies, TV, music, every day for decades, it would take a toll on you too

so stfu about your white mind bullshit, I have zero sympathy for you, you've had it on easy street since day one with your black privilege, and now have the luxury to sit in judgment from your lofty perch of institutionalize privileged status

whites looked upon blacks in physical oppression and righted the wrongs, yet you look on whites under cultural oppression and do nothing. So what makes you different from the southern democrats of yesteryear? Nothing. Think about the plight of the white for a change
    Please dude. Like whites had it so bad in the 80's, 70's, 60's, 50's and so on. But I guess now in 2015 when black people are no longer living like how they were back in those decades, mostly behind the whites, you see fault in it. Cry me a river little kid. and GET WITH THE TIMES!!!

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Most of us know that "stepping up" to them is not what we should do. Let them riot and have their fun, kill each other, why give them a reason to kill us white people just because they see us having a hot meal at a restaurant and they're jealous. Makes zero sense. Just let them go back to their corners and kill each other, we don't have to raise a hand to them...They'll kill themselves...It's what they do.
    You can take the ape out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the ape.

omega

Please dude. Like whites had it so bad in the 80's, 70's, 60's, 50's and so on. But I guess now in 2015 when black people are no longer living like how they were back in those decades, mostly behind the whites, you see fault in it. Cry me a river little kid. and GET WITH THE TIMES!!!
    exactly, so you don't have a problem with racism, only racism against blacks. which makes you no different from the plantation owners

you can lead an idiot to knowledge, but you can't make him think

Pushbet
    Pushbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

I'm a big fan of the SBR community. All(?) men who are typically free-thinking and not opposed to risk. If we lose, so be it; nobody is going to cry about it. All we can do is try and do a little better tomorrow by reevaluating how we are making our picks.

It is no surprise to me that these underlying psychological traits make us trend conservative. The black community has been voting for the same slime for decades. Fractured families and an aversion to self-improvement promoting role models have lead to the current plight of the young black male in big cities today. SBR members' traits make us disgusted by the gibsmedat attitude endemic in that population.

This is where I might lose some of you, though. I think we also know which way the wind is blowing in the media and few of us would be willing to endure the media shitstorm to befall you if you ever retaliated to aggression against a violent protestor. For instance, should the father driving the station wagon that was surrounded have unloaded a magazine into anyone laying hands on the vehicle he would probably have been maimed by the crowd or had his life ruined by the media if he escaped. Instead, he got lucky and was able to flee (like a coward according to BigBusiness).

Or, like in the famous photo of the fat old white guy landing an off-balance punch on the young black guy in the O's hoodie: going to help that guy would not have worked how you think. Trying to pull the old guy away after he was ganged up on would have gotten you at least a few licks of your own and then if you defend yourself you're just another brawler having a mini race-war on the front page. Do you want your name and face in the papers to be associated with that? Few careers could survive it. Then you have no way to provide for your family.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3244

Unless its a mate or one of my family members I wouldn't get involved,why would I get involved in a strangers business,regardless of race. Not getting stabbed for someone I don't know.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 04-27-15 at 02:14 PM.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

exactly, so you don't have a problem with racism, only racism against blacks. which makes you no different from the plantation owners

you can lead an idiot to knowledge, but you can't make him think
    What do you mean "think about the plight of the white for a change"? Whites are the vast majority of this country. It makes no sense that you are getting bullied by blacks who are no more then 13% of the population. How about you take charge?

omega

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Unless its a mate or one of my family members I wouldn't get involved,why would I get involved in a strangers business,regardless of race. Not getting stabbed for someone I don't know.
    blacks have been culturally conditioned to think in terms of "tribe" and "clan"

whites have been culturally conditioned to be ashamed to think in terms of racial solidarity

its easy to intervene when you know a pack of your "clan" have your back

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Wonder why they protested Saturday?

Not like they had to work or anything....
    Yep and just think what the profit margin on your million dollar dog houses could be if instead of wasting $5 an hour on those undocumented workers you could do away with the silly overtures and still head down to the local slave markets to shop for your day labor.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Come on dude. Maybe because it's the right thing to do? The man was obviously defenseless and undersized. There are at least 10 people in that building that could have helped him. That is just pathetic.

See this is exactly what I mean.

jjgold

Blacks haven't even remotely dented society which is kind of sad how long the race has been around… They are good athletes and entertainers of course

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3244

blacks have been culturally conditioned to think in terms of "tribe" and "clan"

whites have been culturally conditioned to be ashamed to think in terms of racial solidarity
    Yeah this is true

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Blacks haven't even remotely dented society which is kind of sad how long the race has been around… They are good athletes and entertainers of course
    Give it time. Blacks were only granted the right to vote in 1965. Not long ago at all.

Would you like to talk about that or nah?

First 12345 ... Last