Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    I hope so, may both be in for long rookie seasons
    I will enjoy my 100 points though lol

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    I have a feeling Eagles arent drafting a QB they have 2 good QBs that are more then capable of keeping them in any games.I think if Eagles draft it will be offenseive line to help protect there QB or help with the run game since there best RB is gone.
    not bad prediction bigbill they did go offense to help the qb so u did good pal.sanchez and bradford are solid qbs if they were graded on a scale of ten they would be 7.5

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I will enjoy my 100 points though lol
    see if either of us remembers

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    not bad prediction bigbill they did go offense to help the qb so u did good pal.sanchez and bradford are solid qbs if they were graded on a scale of ten they would be 7.5
    good god man really? Im a Bradford fan but the jury is still out. U have Sanchez at 7.5? On what planet.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

From what i heard about what Philly offered u have to be insane not to take that offer and i be pissed if i was a Titan fan. This kid is no Andrew Luck.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

The irritating thing here is that someone is lying at the end of the day. Either some of those unnamed "league sources" that all these reporters claim tell them things, the reporters themselves or Chip.

Chip claims the reports floating around with multiple players + draft picks was false. He basically said Rappaport lied & of course that guy couldn't care less, he's off making up more stories I'm sure. A lot of publications including Peter King, have backed up Chip now too saying all those reports were bs. So basically more wreckless faux journalism. Seriously think it's a bunch of those fukks like Rappaport and Schefter sitting in a room floating out theories & then some dumb fukk starts running with something.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    The irritating thing here is that someone is lying at the end of the day. Either some of those unnamed "league sources" that all these reporters claim tell them things, the reporters themselves or Chip.

Chip claims the reports floating around with multiple players + draft picks was false. He basically said Rappaport lied & of course that guy couldn't care less, he's off making up more stories I'm sure. A lot of publications including Peter King, have backed up Chip now too saying all those reports were bs. So basically more wreckless faux journalism. Seriously think it's a bunch of those fukks like Rappaport and Schefter sitting in a room floating out theories & then some dumb fukk starts running with something.
    Think you are right on this one, saw several reports now that no players were ever offered just draft picks

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    actually kelly made it clear he had no interest in marcus.
    He admitted that they talked to Tampa and Tennessee. He's never going to admit to putting specific players on the block because he still has to coach them.

The Eagles clearly wanted Mariota. The Titans were stubborn. They would've been better off taking Leonard Williams.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    He admitted that they talked to Tampa and Tennessee. He's never going to admit to putting specific players on the block because he still has to coach them.

The Eagles clearly wanted Mariota. The Titans were stubborn. They would've been better off taking Leonard Williams.
    They probably Take Williams or Amari had they had any faith in Mettenberger at QB

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

One of the dumbest predictions I have ever heard.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

doesnt matter who chip wanted or what he offered. if tennesee wasnt willing to cooperate then it wasnt going to happen.

this prediction was just as poor and one sided as your sports picks that people roast you for.

carry on

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    doesnt matter who chip wanted or what he offered. if tennesee wasnt willing to cooperate then it wasnt going to happen.

this prediction was just as poor and one sided as your sports picks that people roast you for.

carry on

You are trying wayyyy too hard here. Surely you have something else you could be doing.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Twizzle change your handle to "Clueless". Start fresh again.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Wizzle any more predictions pal?

Lmao

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    LMFAO what world do you live in where a complete fukkin trashbag of a QB that costs $13M is viewed as some kind of asset to move up to a top 5 pick in the draft?

That piece of dogshit Bradford isn't worth a single penny.. but let me get this straight.. some top 5 draft team suddenly covets him to the tune of $13M.. and is willing to give up their top 5 pick to get him????

LMFAO Seriously, tell us about this world you live in you fukkin dolt!

You and twizzle can keep sticking your dicks in each others asses as much as you'd like, but keep that shit to yourselves!

First ... 2345